• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Your Own Pampered Chef Party: March Open House Ideas

In summary, congratulations on your first recruit and becoming qualified! Hosting an Open House is a great way to kick off your parties this month. Consider having a theme, serving a mix of appetizers and drinks, and incorporating games and a raffle. Allow for both mingling and presentation time, and make sure to have catalogs and order forms available for your guests.
ChefMrs.Ray
Hey all! I have been doing PC for a couple of months now and am qualified woohoo! I just got a recruit which is amazing but she was my only host for March and I am now at a loss for parties this month. I decided to do an Open House for a second kick off. If anyone has any ideas for this type of show, recipes, games, formats, themes I am open to it all and really need some inspiration!!! Thanks so much!:chef:

I did an open house at a community center on post. It was a lot of work but at the show, the demo recipe was the deluxe cheeseburger salad and the early arrivers prepared the recipe. There are other threads on here with lots of cool ideas to use at your open house. I used some ideas for invitations from here. I gave out tickets for those who RSVP'd early, made a purchase, etc. I gave away the host benefits! Hope that helps a little!

Congratulations on getting your first recruit and becoming qualified! That's a huge accomplishment. I can understand feeling a bit lost with parties this month, but an Open House is a great idea to kick things off again. Here are a few ideas that might help:- Consider having a theme for your Open House, such as a Spring Fling or Fiesta. This can help give your event a fun and cohesive feel.
- For recipes, you could do a mix of sweet and savory appetizers, along with some refreshing drinks. Pinterest is a great resource for party food ideas.
- As for games, you could do a "guess the number of candies in a jar" game or a "blindfolded taste test" game with different snacks. You could also have a raffle for attendees who place an order at the party.
- In terms of format, you could have a mix of mingling and presentation. Start off with some time for guests to arrive and chat, then do a short presentation on some of your favorite products or specials for the month. After that, give guests some more time to mingle and place orders.
- Don't forget to have plenty of catalogs and order forms on hand for guests to browse and order from.I hope these ideas help inspire you for your Open House. Good luck and have fun with it!

1. What is a Pampered Chef party and how does it work?

A Pampered Chef party is a fun and interactive way to learn about and try out our high-quality kitchen products. As a host, you invite your friends and family to attend the party, which can be held in person or online. Our consultant will demonstrate how to use our products, share delicious recipes, and offer exclusive discounts and free products for guests to purchase. It's a great way to get together with loved ones and have a good time while also learning about useful kitchen tools.

2. How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

It's easy to become a host! Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you're interested in hosting a party. They will help you choose a date and time, and provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your party a success. You can also choose to host an online party if that is more convenient for you and your guests.

3. What are some ideas for hosting a Pampered Chef party in March?

March is a great month to host a Pampered Chef party! Here are a few ideas to make your party a fun and memorable one:

• St. Patrick's Day themed party - feature recipes and products that incorporate green foods or have a St. Patrick's Day twist.
  • Spring cleaning and organizing party - showcase our kitchen organization products and offer tips for decluttering and spring cleaning your kitchen.
  • Easter brunch or dinner party - share delicious recipes and products that are perfect for your Easter celebration.
  • Springtime outdoor BBQ or picnic - highlight our grilling and outdoor entertaining products and offer ideas for hosting a springtime cookout.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

There are many benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef party! As a host, you will receive free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You will also have the opportunity to try out our products before purchasing them, and learn new cooking techniques and recipes from our consultant. Hosting a party is also a great way to earn rewards and discounts towards our products for your own personal use.

5. How can I make my Pampered Chef party a success?

Here are a few tips to help make your party a success:

• Invite a diverse group of friends and family to attend.
  • Provide a comfortable and inviting space for the party.
  • Encourage interaction and participation from your guests during the demonstration.
  • Offer light snacks or refreshments for your guests to enjoy.
  • Follow up with your guests after the party to thank them and see if they have any questions or would like to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefHeidiD
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pampered2007