• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Shows Have You Booked for June?

In summary, Sandy and Teresa have different numbers of bookings for June, but they are all hopeful for more bookings in June. Sandy is looking forward to her June Sell-A-Thon, while Teresa is enjoying her classes and her upcoming cruise.
ChefJeniLobdell
How many bookings does everyone have for June. I am just interested in seeing what everyone's calendars are like. I work full time and currently have 5 booked. I hope to get atleast two more for June. Last year in June my calendar was emtpy, so I am excited about this year.

I have 5 so far also

I had 7 cooking and 3 catalog, but I just signed one of my future hosts as a recruit (WOOHOOO!!) and I gave her her show, so I'm down to 6 plus 3. I want to schedule at least 5 more cooking shows.

Wow Sandy. That is awesome. Besides last November, this is my most booked month yet. I hope to keep this going. Which months seem to be your busiest?

I just started. I've done 3 cooking and doing 1 catalog in May. I'm not doing any this next week because I'm in charge of our Cub Scout Pack's camping trip next weekend and I have tons of stuff to do. Plus, Thursday night we have a big event at our ED house. And then there is the stuff I have going in June.

I keep telling myself that if this is slow, I'd better get lots of sleep now while I can :eek:

Right now I have 4 and an expo. I'm hoping my Tuesday show will garner more June activity. What I'm really excited about, though, is a class I've been invited to teach. There is a residential facility for youth not too awfully far from me. A friend of a friend is teaching a module in June and another in July. She contacted me on Friday about teaching one day in each module. In June I'll be doing a variation of the potato show. Basically I'll be talking about how you can add variety to your meals even if you're making basically the same thing over and over. She said that would go beautifully with what she's teaching. I think it's a great opportunity to make a difference.Oh, yeah, and she's planning to do an open house during the July module. The classes are 9 to 11 a.m. and 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. She wants to do an open house between the two classes.

Right now I have 5. Four were already booked and 1 booked after my booth I had. I would like some more. I am working on it but I don't have any right now. I have about 5 people I have to call after this weekend.

I have 8 and 2 catalog shows plus our cruise!! What was I thinkin??

I have 5 cooking, 1 catalog, and a bridal shower. That is just the first 3 weeks of June, the last week I take vacation from my full time and sell fireworks for the next 10 days.

I have 6 - one is a kick-off show for anew consultant so she'll get all the bookings...and one I have yet to get the guestlist from the hosts so I am not holding my breath.

I hae 11 I hope they all hold cause July and Aug are usually slower

I have 17 on the books, but havn't done the best job hostcoaching for next weeks upcoming shows due to my brother getting married yesterday, so I think I'll end up with around 12 or so. I'm hoping for a good June Sellathon! :)

Teresa Lynn said:
I have 8 and 2 catalog shows plus our cruise!! What was I thinkin??

Woohoo, Teresa! I'd say take catalogs on the cruise and do a catalog show while there, but it's the PC cruise, no? :D

Next year, Sandy ... next year ...

There are some awesome Junes shaping up here! I'm really focused on the June Sell-A-Thon, too. I get to double dip, because I'm also working for my PC$ in my first 90 days.

I've already earned the money for Wave 1! YIPEE!!

6 shows, 1 bridal shower, 3 catalogs. Hoping to get few more catty's.

5 PLUS 1 CATALOG. lOOKING FOR 2 MORE SINCE I HAVE THE FIRST 2 WEEKS IN JULY CROSSED OFF (CONFERENCE AND VACATION).

I have 7 and 3 catalog shows, but I'm thinking I'm going to give one away to a new consultant since she knows the gals. I'm happy with that, I want to do 4 or 5 (and a million catalog shows) a month, so I'm good. :D

Right now I have 4 (and 1 catty) for June and 3 for July. I am working on scheduling 2 more for June and I need a total of 6 for July. My goal is the $3000 level of the Sell a Thon in both months.

I wish I could have 8-17 shows in a month!! My goodness, do you guys have little ones at home? My family would totally shut down if I was doing more than 6 shows a month. The kiddos would never get fed and the house would be a wreck. My husband is capable, but he is also passive aggressive. He doesn't mind me doing PC, but at times he gets a little resentful of the time it takes. He is weird, one day he is singing PCs praises the next he is critizing it.

Anyway...good luck with your shows!! Hopefully you won't have too many cancellations!

8 for june and 3 for july so far....If those shows average out to 500 a piece, i'lll have level 2 without a problem! I've only ever gotten level 1, so that would be way cool!

I have four kitchen shows and 3 catalog shows. I would like to add a couple more and have a few to call back so we'll see!!!!

So far, I have 4 cooking & 2 catties. 2 of them are the first week of June, so I'm hoping to get more June bookings from those shows. I don't have anything scheduled for July yet, but I'll be working on that the next couple of weeks. I'm SO excited about August! I have several interested in hosting that month for the forged cutlery, including myself! I want those knives! The specials we have this summer are AWESOME!!!!

Sorry, we're just talking about June, aren't we?? My bad! Maybe I should get on the phone NOW & share all this excitement with my potential summer hosts! :D

I have 7 live and just got a call from a past host who wants to have another show at the end of June - I still have about 3 spots open. I do have two shows left this month, so I'm hoping to book those June spots. I have finally figured out (and listened to my NED) that you need to have month B booked before month A is over. The only exception is to have December and January booked by Thanksgiving.

Wow everyone is doing awesome! Darcy that is amazing, 17 shows!!!! I feel good now that most have around 5-8 booked. Sometimes it is just nice to see what other consultants/directors are doing booking wise across the country. Makes you feel better with the job you are doing. Sometimes I question if I am doing this right.

The PC is lucky to have so many fantastic consultants.

OhmyDLM said:
I have 17 on the books, but havn't done the best job hostcoaching for next weeks upcoming shows due to my brother getting married yesterday, so I think I'll end up with around 12 or so. I'm hoping for a good June Sellathon! :)
Congrats! :) :) :D :eek: :D

I have 9 total. 4 catalog and 5 cooking. My goals is $3000 for Level Two. I always reach Level One and I want to go higher this time! Plus, the fall products are always so awesome - I need to not have to spend to much to get them all, HA!:D

I would love to pick up a few more to cushion it more, but I am pressed for time b/c we will be gone an entire week in June to chaperone some of my husband's high school football players to FCA camp.

I have 8 on the books but I want to do 12-13 shows, I think I better book at least 7 more!! I need to get to work!!! I want my fall products!!!:) :D I am a very driven consultant when they have products being given away!!! I want to sell 6000! So I problably won't be on here much starting Tuesday! I need to book those shows and then June will be focussed on host coaching and doing those shows!

I am re-starting my PC business again (after a 2 year break!) I am finishing up my 1st month and I only did 3 kitchen shows! For June I only have about 3 as well...anyone have any ideas for more bookings?? Last week, I tried the 24 shows in 24 hours...it did help me get about 3 bookings per month until October...but I want MORE!!!

I have 11 cooking shows and several catalog shows (some of which are fundraiser catalog shows).

kris

I have 6 cookinga and 2 catalog, but one of the cooking show hostess is not returning my calls-red alert. I really want Level 2 again and hopefully if I can get more June action with the Newsletter and this weeks parties I can achieve level 3. I only have 2 cooking in July and 1 catalog. July is short, my hubby & I are going on vacation straight after conference.

CUrrently I have 4 scheduled- which is what I want. Of course I may be making my May 31st one a April 1st one, so then it will be 5. Either way- I'm happy with that. I wouldn't mind picking up a catalog show though.
So far I have 1 catalog and 1 cooking for July and 2 cooking for August, and 2 for sometime in the fall.

I only have 2 vendor events currently - I'm trying to get a couple of shows for June still. (If people would just answer their phones!) - I'll be gone from the 18th-25th for vacation and then I have a brother getting married July 14th which limits some weekends as well. I already have one cooking and one catalog for July and 2 for later in the fall. I will be calling many this week.

I have 5 cooking shows scheduled so far, but want around 10. I'll be happy with 8. I should be able to hit level 2, but would LOVE to get level 3! I have at least 15 people to call tomorrow about June shows--past May/June hosts, potential hosts who never set a date, etc. If I still need shows after that, then I think I'll go through those who bought Chillzanne products before. I usually also get at least 1 cooking or catalog show through my newsletter, which I'll be sending out this week.

pamperedgirl3 said:
I usually also get at least 1 cooking or catalog show through my newsletter, which I'll be sending out this week.

Wow! What newsletter are you using?

Congrats to all!!
I myself am still in my first month..already qualified, but only 1 booking for June, and I have a feeling this one will cancel :-( I booked 2 others but they might go to the Host who is thinking about signing on, which in part is a good thing for me...1 recruit...sure I'll take that..jiji

Now I will get my butt on the phone this week, but I have already talked to my circle of friends, family and co-workers so much about this I don't want to seem like a pest..you know what I mean! Any suggestions?

I am hoping to get at least 6 bookings..I really want those fall products!

Skye said:
Wow! What newsletter are you using?

I usually use the ones I find on here--lately I've been using Linda's. I also add a bunch of "cooking tips" from Weekly Bites, etc, so it's not all specials & stuff. But since around January or a little earlier, I've gotten at least one person a month saying they want a show--this month I got a cooking & a catalog show from it!

I have 5 live and one catalog that is going to be over $1000.00! The host has been doing her cattie all month of May so we can close June 1! That'll be my best cattie to date!

YEah! one more cooking show to up to 7 now. 3 catalog.

3-4 for me so far and I am hoping our County fair brings some leads for June and JUly!

I have 10 shows with an additional bridal shower. Plus, I will be gone for 8 days for a school for my day job. I'm working on July.

I jsut hand a cancellation, so, I am down from 10 to 9.

I jsut hand a cancellation, so, I am down from 10 to 9. That is still the most I have ever had. I just hpe to get to $3K!

Just got another. The host from a catty has a friend of a friend who booked a show for June. Yippee!

OK I just booked my 12th show . I will not fit not 1 more in ,its onto July and Aug now
When I start to make those calls again to the people that say call me back in June OH Well they didn't want to book a while ago so hope they dont get mad

1. How many bookings do most Pampered Chef consultants have for June?

The number of bookings for June can vary greatly among Pampered Chef consultants. Some may have no bookings at all, while others may have a full calendar. It ultimately depends on individual efforts and customer demand.

2. I work full time and currently have 5 bookings for June. Is that considered a good amount?

Having 5 bookings for June is a great start, especially if you are working full time. It shows that you are actively reaching out to customers and promoting your business. Keep up the good work!

3. How can I increase my bookings for June?

There are several ways to increase your bookings for June. One effective strategy is to reach out to your existing customers and offer them special deals or incentives for hosting a party. You can also promote your business through social media, word of mouth, and hosting events or demonstrations.

4. What should I do if my calendar is empty for June?

If your calendar is empty for June, don't worry! There are still plenty of opportunities to book parties. Reach out to your friends and family, and ask them if they would be interested in hosting a party. You can also try reaching out to local businesses or organizations to see if they would be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef event.

5. How can I make sure I have a successful June as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To have a successful June as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to stay organized, plan ahead, and continuously promote your business. Make sure to follow up with customers, offer incentives, and provide excellent customer service. Also, don't be afraid to ask for referrals from happy customers. With dedication and hard work, you can have a successful month as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • soccermama
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • kayleigh