• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Leads: Book Your Next Fair Show in May and June!

In summary, "Had a Fair This Weekend" is a popular event organized by Pampered Chef where independent consultants showcase and sell high-quality kitchen products. The event takes place on weekends at various locations across the country, and admission is free. Discounts and promotions are often offered by consultants, and interested individuals can sign up to become a consultant at the fair.
randis
I had a fair this weekend, and I think I got some pretty good leads. I need to book 2 more shows for May and I need to FILL my June! So I am looking at probably 6-8 shows I need for May and June.

Who wants to compete with me on who can get to 8 shows first? I am going to be making calls tonight on my drive home from work and then tomorrow (I have a final for a bio class tonight so I will be busy)

Come on I need some cheering on because I HATE picking up the phone!!!!

Hey there! Congrats on getting some good leads at the fair! Booking 6-8 shows for May and June sounds like a great goal. I'll definitely cheer you on and even join in on the competition! I have a few leads myself that I need to follow up on, so let's see who can get to 8 shows first. And don't worry, I know making phone calls can be nerve-wracking, but just remember that every call gets you closer to reaching your goal. Good luck and let's do this!

Hi there! Congratulations on getting some great leads at your fair this weekend! Booking shows in May and June is a great way to keep your business thriving. I completely understand the struggle of picking up the phone, but it's so worth it in the end. I'm rooting for you to reach your goal of 8 shows! Let's make it a friendly competition and see who can book them first. Remember, the more shows you book, the more opportunities you have to share the amazing products and recipes with new customers. Keep up the great work and don't be afraid to ask for help or advice if you need it. Best of luck!

1. What is "Had a Fair This Weekend"?

"Had a Fair This Weekend" is a popular event organized by Pampered Chef where independent consultants set up booths to showcase and sell our high-quality kitchen products.

2. When and where does "Had a Fair This Weekend" take place?

The event takes place on weekends at various locations across the country. You can check our website or reach out to your local consultant for more information on upcoming fairs.

3. Do I need to purchase tickets to attend "Had a Fair This Weekend"?

No, admission to the fair is free for all attendees. Feel free to bring your friends and family along to enjoy the experience.

4. Can I get a discount on products at "Had a Fair This Weekend"?

Yes, most consultants offer special discounts and promotions during the fair. Be sure to check with them for any current deals or sales.

5. Can I become a consultant at "Had a Fair This Weekend"?

Yes, you can sign up to become a consultant at the fair and take advantage of our special starter kits and training materials. Talk to one of our consultants at the fair for more information on joining our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • sklay723