• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Blitz Drawing "On or About May 28"

In summary, The Pampered Chef is providing a random draw of fifty consultants who submitted contact blitz results to win a Surprise Pack. Consultants are limited to one submission and can only win one prize. Winners will be notified on or about May 29, 2008 by email, telephone and/or mail. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes consent to use winner’s name and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without further compensation. Names of winners will be posted in the Consultant News and or the PC Newswire of June 3, 2008.
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
I can't wait to find out....my cluster really enjoyed doing this and would like to do it again.

Winner Selection
Winners will be selected in a random electronic drawing on or about May 28, 2008 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Registrants are limited to one submission and can only win one prize.
Prizes
A random drawing of fifty (50) who submitted the results of their Contact Blitz entry will be drawn and each Consultant drawn will receive a Surprise Pack. No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of prize is permitted, except by The Pampered Chef®, which reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Income and other taxes, if any are the sole responsibility of the winners.
Winner Notification/Release
Winners will be notified on or about May 29, 2008 by email, telephone and/or mail.
Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes consent to use winner’s name and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without further compensation. Names of winners will be posted in the Consultant News and or the PC Newswire of June 3, 2008.

Would have been nice if we had our May meeting to find out about this...

The blitz was supposed to be done at May meetings. My home cluster ended up not having a May meeting, either, although I'm lucky in that I get to go to someone else's meetings, too, and she had a blitz.

The phone calls have already started. We had a director meeting yesterday and one of the directors there was chosen.

DebbieJ said:
The phone calls have already started. We had a director meeting yesterday and one of the directors there was chosen.

Oh wow....well, good luck to everyone who participated in the blitz! Let us know if you are one of the winners.

Was this something from HO to Directors? My director never mentioned it at our May meeting. Makes me wonder what else I (we) are missing??????

would be nice if my director had let us know about this...

I'm sorry your director didn't let you know about this. Here are the details I received via email:

Here’s a great way to drum up new recruits and bookings, and give your cluster a chance to win fun prizes - the May Contact Blitz. Consultants who have conducted contact blitzes at their recent Cluster Meetings have reported results so good that we had to share the idea with everyone and of course, the goodies to go along with it.

Here’s how it works:
Schedule a Cluster Meeting between May 1-23. Plan to include a contact blitz on the agenda. A contact blitz is designed to help your cluster fill their calendar with bookings and add new recruits. It’s a great activity to help team members practice using key phrases as they power through their list of leads.

We’ll provide full details for conducting a contact blitz on Consultant’s Corner. But first:

Rally your team to collect all their current leads because this will be one rewarding event. Teams participating in the contact blitz will be eligible to win prize packs
for participants.

The countdown to the May Contact Blitz is on. Plan now to participate by registering your May Cluster Meeting at Consultant’s Corner > Consultant and Leadership Training > Calling Blitz.

pkd09 said:
Was this something from HO to Directors? My director never mentioned it at our May meeting. Makes me wonder what else I (we) are missing??????
Yes, it was communicated to Directors only, so they could plan it into their meeting for May.

It wasn't something we HAD to do...and I chose not to as we had done a blitz in January. I am not sure I like blitzes at meetings because I feel that there is a "contest" mode rather than a "can I help you?" kind of one. MHO

Yeah. No word from my director, sadly. Wish I knew this was going on!

Haven't heard anything either? I am glad I am not the only one in this boat.

Anyone's cluster win? I would love to know what the prizes were!

1. What is the Booking Blitz Drawing and when will it take place?

The Booking Blitz Drawing is a special promotional event where Pampered chef consultants can earn entries by booking parties during the designated time period. The drawing will take place on or about May 28th.

2. How do I earn entries for the Booking Blitz Drawing?

To earn entries for the Booking Blitz Drawing, you must book parties during the designated time period. For every party you book, you will receive one entry into the drawing.

3. Is there a limit to how many entries I can earn for the Booking Blitz Drawing?

No, there is no limit to the number of entries you can earn for the Booking Blitz Drawing. The more parties you book, the more entries you will receive, increasing your chances of winning.

4. What is the prize for the Booking Blitz Drawing?

The prize for the Booking Blitz Drawing is typically a special product or set from Pampered Chef. The specific prize will be announced closer to the drawing date.

5. How will the winner of the Booking Blitz Drawing be notified?

The winner of the Booking Blitz Drawing will be notified via email or phone call on or about May 28th. The winner will also be announced on our social media pages and in our consultant newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • jessicafawn
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • cookinkaren99
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies