• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Phone Sale Day After Thanksgiving - Book Your Party Now!

In summary, an expert summarizer of content has found that an e-mail announcing a phone sale is being sent out, and that an order has been placed.
ahammons
I am holding a phone sale the day after Thanksgiving, and sent out an e-mail announcing it today. I just got home from running errands and had an e-mail from someone wanting to book a party! :) A good friend of mine forwarded my e-mail to everyone she knows, and this is one of her friends who loves PC! This couldn't have come at a better time - I was really starting to stress about not having enough shows on my calendar!

Yea Ashlee! Great for you - don't you love :love: those unexpected bookings?:thumbup:

How did you advertise your phone sale?

dannyzmom said:
How did you advertise your phone sale?
So far I've just sent out an e-mail with a flyer attached. I do have some printed out that I'm going to mail to those without e-mail though.

Ashlee, congrats on the booking!! :D

Now, can you please share your flyer???

Unfortunately, I'm not on the right computer at the moment to post the flyer. But I basically borrowed one that I found here :) and tweaked it a bit.

wow what a great idea, I`ll do that too:)

Sounds great!!

My flierSo, what are your opinions on this?

Attachments

• Huge Thanksgiving Weekend Sale.doc
    103 KB · Views: 488
I LOVE this idea, but I just started as a consultant and have one question--all items ordered would be entered as me as the hostess, and then do I get the hostess gifts? Or how does that work?? Thanks for the help!!

chefschim said:
I LOVE this idea, but I just started as a consultant and have one question--all items ordered would be entered as me as the hostess, and then do I get the hostess gifts? Or how does that work?? Thanks for the help!!

YES!! All host benefits apply except bookings. You will not receive commission on your personal order though.

I just emailed my week of Thanksgiving sale. I use Constant Contact for my newsletters/specials and set it up to go out today. I have already gotten an email asking about them. I know I have at least one order (she orders at least once a month-gotta love those customers!) If anyone is interested in a copy of the email, pm me with your email address.

WOO HOO!!!! Thanks!

1. What is Phone Sale Day After Thanksgiving?

Phone Sale Day After Thanksgiving is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can receive exclusive deals and discounts on popular products by placing orders over the phone.

2. When is Phone Sale Day After Thanksgiving?

Phone Sale Day After Thanksgiving is typically held on the Friday after Thanksgiving, also known as Black Friday. This year, it falls on November 26th.

3. How can I participate in Phone Sale Day After Thanksgiving?

To participate in Phone Sale Day After Thanksgiving, you can call our customer service line and place your order over the phone. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order and book a party.

4. Are there any special offers or promotions during Phone Sale Day After Thanksgiving?

Yes, there are exclusive deals and discounts on popular products during Phone Sale Day After Thanksgiving. These offers are only available during the event and cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

5. Can I book a party during Phone Sale Day After Thanksgiving?

Yes, you can book a party during Phone Sale Day After Thanksgiving. Our consultants will be available to help you plan and host a virtual or in-person party to share the excitement of the event with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TinaOuellette
  • babywings76