• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Miracle of Blessings: How One Person's Request Reaches Far

In summary, John was able to get a lot of help from his friends and family when he was struggling financially. He was able to get several $1000 shows booked and he is grateful for the support.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I really got a major set of blessing this month!
Many of you know my other half got very ill on July 2. He was out of work until the end of October. We lost, $750 and month for three and 1/2 months of his pay check. We still got some but geez! Anyway, for all those months and up to the end of December we were stealing from Peter to pay Paul. Here is how my e-mail went to my e-mail lists.
"Hi Everyone!
As many of you all know, my other half...", (you heard the rest of that already above). "Well, we have lasted until the end of December when the tax bill came due and the insurance and well, we were fine stealing from Peter to pay Paul but Peter is out of money! I am asking everyone who loves PC to check their calandars to see if maybe you have time to host a PC party in Feberuary so I can get a paycheck. I have one party ..."
anyway, I have been getting phone calls and e-mails since. I only have about 30 people in my lists because I tell my guests why I want their e-mail address so I do not get a lot. Which is fine.
I have 7 - yep 7 parties in February! I even got an e-mail from a couple of my aunt's cohorts who had a party 5 years ago wanting to help me! That would make 8! I nearly cried. Two are catty parties but what the heck! Even my best friend from highschool - and that was Yipes - 30 years ago - is having a catty show!!!
Apparently I am being good and not doing stupid things (Ann - Linda - no smart remarks here!), to be so blessed!
Anyway, my point is, if you need something - ask for it. Pray on it and ask for it. You have to do the leg work but boy, it feels so good to know that something you did for that person in your past made an impression on them enough for them to be willing to help. I love my "job"!

Congratulations, John.

That is heart warming, John. Glad to hear that you have that kind of support among your circle of friends and family.

That is wonderful! I am so glad you are finding the support you need right now. This may just give you a great start to a fabulous year! Get those bookings and keep them coming!

Way to go... Host coach and follow up........

That's great, John! I hope they're all $1000 shows for you, and that you get bookings to last you several months!

You are truly Blessed!!!! I pray your shows are all $1500 shows with 2-3 bookings/show.

Great news John!!! Go break some PC records boyfriend.

smootches XOXO!

Yay! Host coach, host coach, host coach!

Oh I know - coach - coach - coach!!!
And Thanks folks. I really need this right now so I have my fingers crossed, my toes too! I'd cross my eyes but hey, I wanna type! I am so scared right now about the way things are that it is making me not sleep well, eat way too much and sick to my stomach. Funny thing, I got a call from one of my creditors. I explained what happened and guess what, I am going to the office tomorrow and signing some papers to skip a couple of payments! This is giving me the courage to call a couple of more creditors to see what else I can do. I have to keep doing the leg work. If I don't, none of this pan out the way it needs too. And thank you all so much for the well wishes! I wish everyone else good luck and joy in the coming year too! (Notice I said year? I am feeling optimistic for the first time in months!!!) I can't wait to tell DEbPC what has happened. I told her about the first few but I think she will just flip when I tell her about adding 4 more!

Way to go John. This is a great post; thanks for sharing!

That is great news! I really hope these turn out to be great shows, with tons of bookings.

I hope things start to really turn around for you, I know (from you posts) it's been a really rough few months...

What an awesome thread John!!

GOOD LUCK with your shows in February!:D:D

Good job John!! I am glad you were able to ask and get good results.

Awesome John Good For You!!!

So happy for you John!

If you ask, people will help ~

If host call, people will come ~

If you offer (party/recruit) ~ people will consider ~

But if you don't do anything...you are guaranteed nothing will happen.

Very inspirational! Just wanted we all need to hear! God bless you, John!

Related to Miracle of Blessings: How One Person's Request Reaches Far

1. What is "Miracle of Blessings" about?

"Miracle of Blessings" is a heartwarming story about one person's simple request that reaches far and touches many lives. It showcases the power of kindness and the impact that one person can have on the world.

2. Is this a true story?

Yes, "Miracle of Blessings" is based on a true story that has been shared and passed down for generations.

3. Who is the author of "Miracle of Blessings"?

The author of "Miracle of Blessings" is currently unknown, as the story has been shared and retold by many people over the years.

4. What inspired the creation of "Miracle of Blessings"?

The story of "Miracle of Blessings" was inspired by the belief that even the smallest acts of kindness can have a ripple effect and make a big difference in the world.

5. Is "Miracle of Blessings" available for purchase?

Yes, "Miracle of Blessings" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can find it in our catalog or on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Laura4