• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One Order and a Christmas Rush: What to Do?

In summary, the deadline for placing an order for Christmas delivery varies depending on location and shipping method. It is recommended to place orders by December 15th for standard shipping and December 20th for expedited shipping. Multiple orders can be placed and shipped to different addresses. If an item is out of stock, a suitable replacement will be offered or the out of stock item will be cancelled. Specific delivery dates cannot be guaranteed, but expedited shipping is available for faster delivery. The return policy for Christmas orders is the same as the regular return policy, with the exception of personalized and perishable items.
chellb1234
I had a catalog show and only got one order. and it came to like 60 some dollars...but they want it before christmas...what am i suppose to do since my show doesn't come to 150???

Submit it as an individual order. Either call the person and explain that direct shipping costs more, or pay the shipping difference yourself - your decision.

edit - but hurry up and make it, LOL, if it's to be there by Christmas!

The order MUST be placed by Sunday night!

i know. now she wont get the batter bowl free :( this sucks

chellb1234 said:
i know. now she wont get the batter bowl free :( this sucks

Do you have another party you can add it to?

not to be delivered before christmas...would it be worth it to pay for the batter bowl?She's a very loyal customer

Last edited:
chellb1234 said:
not to be delivered before christmas...would it be worth it to pay for the batter bowl?

She's a very loyal customer

That's totally your call. I'd definitely have her pay the direct shipping for sure then.

Individual orders don't go towards my December shows tho does it? to get the free spring product i mean...

No they don't :(

Are you participating in the booking blitz? If not, get on the phone! Tell them that you've been given a challenge to book ____ # of shows before you quit making calls. Either way, ask them if there's anything that they wanted NOW for Christmas, either for their big meal or as a gift. You may just get a few more orders to add to the one you have & make a show. But the cut off is soon! So hurry up and get going girl! :D

What is the deadline for placing an order for Christmas delivery?

The deadline for placing an order for Christmas delivery varies depending on your location and shipping method. It is recommended to place your order by December 15th for standard shipping, and by December 20th for expedited shipping. However, it is always best to order as early as possible to ensure timely delivery.

Can I place multiple orders and have them shipped to different addresses?

Yes, you can place multiple orders and have them shipped to different addresses. Simply enter the desired shipping address for each order at checkout. You can also save multiple addresses in your account for future orders.

What happens if an item in my order is out of stock?

If an item in your order is out of stock, we will do our best to notify you and offer a similar item as a replacement. If no suitable replacement is available, the out of stock item will be cancelled and you will not be charged for it.

Can I request a specific delivery date for my order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee a specific delivery date for orders. Delivery dates are estimated based on shipping method and location. If you need your order by a certain date, please place it as early as possible and choose an expedited shipping option.

What is your return policy for Christmas orders?

Our return policy for Christmas orders is the same as our regular return policy. You may return any unused and unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please note that personalized items and perishable food items are not eligible for return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • pampered2007