• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want to Do a Booking Blitz This Weekend?

In summary, Sarah finished her calls and Kathy is still working on her messages. Sarah is going to try to do more calls this afternoon and evening and will update her results later. Kathy is still working on her messages. Sarah, Kathy, and jj16 are all going to try to do a booking blitz this weekend. Sarah is going to try to make calls regarding her mystery host show and Kathy is going to try to book some January shows. Sarah is attaching a script to this message. Kathy is still working on her messages.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Anyone want to do a booking blitz this weekend? I work harder if I can work as a team and have motivation to make calls. Let me know and we can start this tomorrow. THanks.

Ooh, great idea! I have to catch up on host and ccc's, so can we count that? I'll be your accountable person if that helps!

I'm in! I'll check in here when I start - I'm thinking around 10:00 CST.

I'd love to join in, can't start at 10 though, I'm on the west coast. I'd be happy to join you later in the day though.

My results:Messages Left: 10
Shows booked: 0
Recruit Leads: 2! (both interviews set for next week)I'm going to do some more calls this afternoon and evening and will update my results then.Sarah? Did you do your calls? :) Anyone else?

Kathy, I'm just curious what you say on your messages? I have done out of the box and customer care calls but never a booking blitz. I'd love to try it but dont know what to say. Congrats on the 2 interviews. Fingers crossed they sign!

On it! I have a 'hot list' of folks I am sure will do a show for me...eventually. I got two shows last time I called; I'm going to push it and fill November and early December. I'm on west coast, so breanna, it's you and me.

Nice job on the interviews! Wishing you much success!

I mainly spent the day being lazy. I did make a couple of calls...results:

6 calls
1 booking (scheduled meeting up tomorrow)
1 wrap up call (scheduled meeting and closing tomorrow)
3 host coaching (one on voicemail)
1 recruit lead...scheduled an interview, but he called this morning to reschedule due to cold.

Got a booking lead; she will book we're pinning down the date. Working on a giant mailing for an open house Nov 15.

I didn't make calls only because I woke up sick Saturday and spent three days down. I am making mine tomorrow. I am not doing anything until I make at least 20 -30 calls.

Is anyone doing a booking blitz this weekend? If so I'd like to join in. What time is a good time on the weekends to call? I just submitted 2 shows this week(1 was an Oct show so it doesn't count towards the sellathon) and I'm $80 away from the next level. I'd like to either book more shows for Nov/Dec/Jan or get my sales up to the next level for this month. I'm running out of ideas for bookings because I haven't had any booths since Aug. and my bookings from my shows I only got 1-2 so I'm calling people that placed outside orders this past summer.jj16

jj16 I'm in for a booking blitz this weekend. I need to make calls regarding my mystery host show and I'm going to try to book some January shows. I have 2 booked for December and I might just keep those and not look for more since we will likely be moving in December so I want to keep my time open. I'll try for some December catty shows though. I really need to get some sales in for November for sell a thon. I'm already green because I submitted 2 October shows in November but they won't count toward SAT!:( I can't start my calls till about 1pm. I'm at work now until 12:30ish. This will help me actually pick up phone though if I have to report back.

Didn't have great results but it wasn't all negative.

1 person was sick but said to call back the 1st part of December
1 person is moving but wants to place an online order in about a month once she moves. I'd still like to get more bookings but at least I made some calls.

jj16:)

My Director had a Booking Blitz for us this morning. I am on EST and it was 10-10:30 for some chatting/training/recognition then 10:30-11:30 for calls. She gave us a great script to follow and I got 3 bookings...1 for next Saturday, 1 for December 8th, and 1 for January 9th! I also talked to a lady who was "running out the door" & wants me to call her back Tuesday evening! WOOHOO! I'm attaching the script. I really liked it and it helped me verbalize a lot better! Most of these people were ones I met at the Apple Festival booth I did in October! I also signed my 2nd Recruit on Friday night! GO ME!

Attachments

• THREE STEP CALLS.doc
    33 KB · Views: 447
Thanks for sharing!! My director never has booking blitzs but she did give me a script similar to yours but yours paints a better word picture for the customer! Thanks for sharing!!! I'm going to try and use your script next time and see if I have better results. Thanks

jj16:)

1. What is a booking blitz?

A booking blitz is a focused effort to book as many parties or events as possible in a short amount of time. This is usually done over a weekend and involves reaching out to potential hosts and offering incentives or rewards for booking a party.

2. How do I participate in a booking blitz?

To participate in a booking blitz, you will need to contact your team leader or consultant and let them know you are interested. They will provide you with the necessary materials, such as scripts and incentives, and guide you through the process.

3. What are the benefits of doing a booking blitz?

A booking blitz can help jumpstart your business by filling your calendar with parties and events. It also allows you to reach out to potential hosts who may not have otherwise considered hosting a party. Additionally, it can create a sense of teamwork and motivation among consultants.

4. How do I prepare for a booking blitz?

Before starting a booking blitz, it is important to have a list of potential hosts to reach out to. You should also have a script or talking points prepared, along with any incentives or rewards you plan to offer. Make sure to also set aside dedicated time during the weekend to focus solely on the booking blitz.

5. What should I do after the booking blitz is over?

After the booking blitz, you should follow up with the hosts who have booked parties or events. Make sure to also thank everyone who participated and celebrate the success of the blitz. You can also consider doing a follow-up blitz in the future to continue filling your calendar with bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • alibene80