1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Anyone want to do a booking blitz this weekend?

1. sarahsellcm

sarahsellcm Member Silver Member

Anyone want to do a booking blitz this weekend? I work harder if I can work as a team and have motivation to make calls. Let me know and we can start this tomorrow. THanks.

Nov 6, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Ooh, great idea! I have to catch up on host and ccc's, so can we count that? I'll be your accountable person if that helps!

3. Kathy's_Kitchen

Kathy's_Kitchen Advanced Member Gold Member

I'm in! I'll check in here when I start - I'm thinking around 10:00 CST.

4. I'd love to join in, can't start at 10 though, I'm on the west coast. I'd be happy to join you later in the day though.

Nov 7, 2009
  5. Kathy's_Kitchen

Kathy's_Kitchen Advanced Member Gold Member

My results:

Messages Left: 10
    Shows booked: 0
    Recruit Leads: 2! (both interviews set for next week)

I'm going to do some more calls this afternoon and evening and will update my results then.

Sarah? Did you do your calls? :) Anyone else?

6. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

Kathy, I'm just curious what you say on your messages? I have done out of the box and customer care calls but never a booking blitz. I'd love to try it but dont know what to say. Congrats on the 2 interviews. Fingers crossed they sign!

Nov 7, 2009
  7. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

On it! I have a 'hot list' of folks I am sure will do a show for me...eventually. I got two shows last time I called; I'm going to push it and fill November and early December. I'm on west coast, so breanna, it's you and me.

Nov 8, 2009
  8. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Nice job on the interviews! Wishing you much success!

I mainly spent the day being lazy. I did make a couple of calls...results:

6 calls
    1 booking (scheduled meeting up tomorrow)
    1 wrap up call (scheduled meeting and closing tomorrow)
    3 host coaching (one on voicemail)
    1 recruit lead...scheduled an interview, but he called this morning to reschedule due to cold.

9. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Got a booking lead; she will book we're pinning down the date. Working on a giant mailing for an open house Nov 15.

Nov 8, 2009
  10. sarahsellcm

sarahsellcm Member Silver Member

I didn't make calls only because I woke up sick Saturday and spent three days down. I am making mine tomorrow. I am not doing anything until I make at least 20 -30 calls.

Nov 9, 2009
  11. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

Is anyone doing a booking blitz this weekend? If so I'd like to join in. What time is a good time on the weekends to call?

I just submitted 2 shows this week(1 was an Oct show so it doesn't count towards the sellathon) and I'm $80 away from the next level. I'd like to either book more shows for Nov/Dec/Jan or get my sales up to the next level for this month.

I'm running out of ideas for bookings because I haven't had any booths since Aug. and my bookings from my shows I only got 1-2 so I'm calling people that placed outside orders this past summer.

jj16

Nov 14, 2009
  12. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

jj16 I'm in for a booking blitz this weekend. I need to make calls regarding my mystery host show and I'm going to try to book some January shows. I have 2 booked for December and I might just keep those and not look for more since we will likely be moving in December so I want to keep my time open. I'll try for some December catty shows though. I really need to get some sales in for November for sell a thon. I'm already green because I submitted 2 October shows in November but they won't count toward SAT!:( I can't start my calls till about 1pm. I'm at work now until 12:30ish. This will help me actually pick up phone though if I have to report back.

Nov 14, 2009
  13. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

Didn't have great results but it wasn't all negative.

1 person was sick but said to call back the 1st part of December
    1 person is moving but wants to place an online order in about a month once she moves. I'd still like to get more bookings but at least I made some calls.

jj16:)

Nov 14, 2009
  14. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

My Director had a Booking Blitz for us this morning. I am on EST and it was 10-10:30 for some chatting/training/recognition then 10:30-11:30 for calls. She gave us a great script to follow and I got 3 bookings...1 for next Saturday, 1 for December 8th, and 1 for January 9th! I also talked to a lady who was "running out the door" & wants me to call her back Tuesday evening! WOOHOO! I'm attaching the script. I really liked it and it helped me verbalize a lot better! Most of these people were ones I met at the Apple Festival booth I did in October! I also signed my 2nd Recruit on Friday night! GO ME!

Attached Files:

Nov 14, 2009
  15. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

Thanks for sharing!! My director never has booking blitzs but she did give me a script similar to yours but yours paints a better word picture for the customer! Thanks for sharing!!! I'm going to try and use your script next time and see if I have better results. Thanks

jj16:)

Nov 15, 2009
Have something to add?