• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Bookings: Tips for Increasing Sales After a Disappointing Team Blitz

In summary, the person is seeking advice after making calls for a team blitz and only receiving one booking for June. They also encountered a difficult situation with a potential customer and are feeling discouraged. They have received tips and suggestions, including talking to people in person and using CCCs for their blitz. The expert advises leaving a message for the potential customer and not considering themselves a solicitor, as the customer had requested the call. They also suggest mentioning the June specials when speaking to the customer.
cewcooks
need some advise:
Made as many calls as I can from our team blitz, made several follow ups but only had 1 booking for June, and that's all. One lady I called and she said to call her this week, her husband's voice was on the recording saying if you are a solicitor of any kind, hang up and don't call back. I was so hurt, I know this lady from other shows before and her husband has even taken my messages before(fall) 5 other calls I made and they all said no!
Sorry to vent so much lately but had a rough day.:cry: :cry:

Thanks to all your tips!

I have trouble with the phone also, so when I have time, I get out and talk to anyone I can in person. Also let people talk for you like your beautician. The lady that cuts my hair has helped me get several shows.
Good luck!

cewcooks said:
need some advise:
Made as many calls as I can from our team blitz, made several follow ups but only had 1 booking for June, and that's all. One lady I called and she said to call her this week, her husband's voice was on the recording saying if you are a solicitor of any kind, hang up and don't call back. I was so hurt, I know this lady from other shows before and her husband has even taken my messages before(fall) 5 other calls I made and they all said no!

Thanks to all your tips!

I would leave a message anyway. You are doing what she asked. If she doesn't call back, I wouldn't call her anymore.

cewcooks said:
need some advise:

Thanks to all your tips!

You aren't soliciting - you are calling because she asked you to call!

Cewcooks - dont think of yourself that way! :) Phone her saying 'I am following up with you like YOU asked! You can reach me at xxx-xxxx but if I dont hear from you I will try contacting you again another time.' When you DO talk to her - tell her that 'the june specials are amazing - and I thought you would be interested!'

does that help?

I just did my ccc yesterday (looking for a booking and I got one) - maybe you can use CCCs for your blitz

1. How can I increase sales after a disappointing team blitz?

Boosting bookings after a disappointing team blitz can be challenging, but there are a few strategies you can try. First, focus on following up with potential customers who showed interest during the blitz. Send personalized emails or make phone calls to remind them of the products they were interested in. Second, offer special deals or promotions to entice customers to make a purchase. Lastly, consider reaching out to your existing customer base and offering incentives for hosting a party or referring friends.

2. What can I do if I didn't get many bookings during the team blitz?

If your team blitz did not result in many bookings, it's important to stay positive and motivated. First, analyze what may have gone wrong during the blitz and make adjustments for future events. Additionally, reach out to your customers and offer incentives for hosting a party or referring friends. You can also try to increase your online presence and promote your products through social media or email marketing.

3. How can I motivate my team to book more parties after a disappointing blitz?

Motivating your team after a disappointing blitz can be challenging, but there are a few ways to boost their morale. First, acknowledge their efforts and thank them for their hard work during the blitz. Second, offer incentives or rewards for team members who book the most parties. Lastly, have a team meeting to discuss strategies for increasing bookings and offer support and encouragement.

4. What are some effective ways to follow up with potential customers after a team blitz?

Following up with potential customers after a team blitz is crucial for increasing bookings. Email and phone calls are both effective methods, but personalized messages are key. Reference the products or specials that caught their interest during the blitz and offer to answer any questions they may have. You can also try sending a handwritten note or small gift as a personal touch.

5. How can I use social media to boost bookings after a disappointing team blitz?

Social media can be a powerful tool for increasing bookings after a disappointing team blitz. Use platforms like Facebook and Instagram to showcase your products and share promotions or deals. You can also create events or groups specifically for hosting parties and invite potential customers to join. Additionally, consider collaborating with other consultants or influencers to reach a wider audience and generate more interest in your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcguyvt
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies