• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings with Mini Tiramisu Bites from Season's Best Cookbook!

In summary, the conversation revolved around a host who was trying to increase preorders for her show by selling Mini Tiramisu Bites and promoting the Season's Best cookbook. The group discussed the effectiveness of using paid items for free advertising and shared ideas such as including a recipe card with the order or giving away free items with their contact information. Overall, the group was impressed by the host's success with 32 orders for the cookbook and suggested ways to further promote themselves.
The Pickler
The host of one of my October shows called me and said no one at her work was really placing any preorders because they all usually order from the latest fundraiser thing being passed around.

I made three batches of Mini Tiramisu Bites and delivered it to her work on the large bamboo platter. She is telling everyone the recipe is in the latest Season's Best cookbook and that they are only a dollar and it goes towards her show.....kind of a fundraiser for herself.

As of this morning, we have 32 orders for Seasons Best. So....32 people that will get a cookbook with my info in it.....hoping for some bookings.

Anyone ever try this and...did it work?

Thanks.

sounds like a good idea, however if they are paying $1, I don't think that you should be putting your info on the cookbook. I only sticker things that I give away for free.

I've made brownies for customers in the silicone floral cupcake pan - got some extra sales that way. Amazing what chocolate can do:)

Good point. Maybe a quarter page flyer with my info tucked in each one?

yes, that's a good idea. you could also give them another recipe card with your info on it, that way they will actually keep it in their files. I never give anything without my info but feel if they paid for something, I should not use it for free advertising. (but 32 sbrc orders is still impressive.) (Kind of like buying a car where they put on the plastic license plate holder with the dealer's name and phone number on it- unless you want to pay me monthly to advertise, get your name off my car... personal quirk of mine)

doughmama said:
(Kind of like buying a car where they put on the plastic license plate holder with the dealer's name and phone number on it- unless you want to pay me monthly to advertise, get your name off my car... personal quirk of mine)

LOL....good point.

Kudos for 32 SB's...that was smart. I also like her suggestion of a recipe card with your info.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
LOL....good point.

Kudos for 32 SB's...that was smart. I also like her suggestion of a recipe card with your info.

I agree..I love the idea of the recipe card.

What is Baking for Bookings?

Baking for Bookings is a program offered by Pampered Chef where hosts can earn free products by hosting a themed baking party with their friends and family.

How do I sign up for Baking for Bookings?

To sign up for Baking for Bookings, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team. They will guide you through the process and help you get started.

What are the benefits of hosting a Baking for Bookings party?

As a host, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your party. You will also have the opportunity to try out new recipes and products from Pampered Chef while spending time with your loved ones.

What kind of products can I earn through Baking for Bookings?

The products you can earn through Baking for Bookings are based on the total sales from your party. You can choose from a variety of Pampered Chef products, including bakeware, cookware, knives, and kitchen tools.

Can I combine Baking for Bookings rewards with other Pampered Chef offers?

Yes, you can combine Baking for Bookings rewards with other Pampered Chef offers and promotions. However, please note that some restrictions may apply, so it's best to check with your consultant or our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LauriChick
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • ShelbyMichalek