• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Cute..using These to Generate Bookings

In summary, the author found pop up vases at Target in the $1.00 bins and found them to be adorable. They can be filled with water to make them stand up, but they also come with a cardboard flower decoration. The author plans to put something cute over the cardboard flower decoration that says something about their computer or hobby. They also plan to give out the pop up vases at a show in May if someone books a show for June or July.
kreaser
Gold Member
I found these at Target...in the $1.00 bins...one of my fav places to shop when brainstorming for PC ideas ( it is about 11 inches high with the flower in it) They are adorable!!!
They are pop up vases..you fill with water...the flower you see is actually cardboard put in there for decoration...they come in blue, green, purple and pink..I bought the pink ones..you can make them stand up without filling with water. I am going to put something cute over the center piece of the flower that says about PC or the HWC or something...still brainstorming.
At my shows in May if someone books a show for June or July they will get the vase...I may put something in the center piece of the flower that they reveal that says they get something extra free for booking...(written on the back side of the circle in the center or something like that...they are really cute..I figure I have 12 shows for May so I dont need May shows...so why not still have something cute in pink for May but promote June and July bookings...I'll try and put more pics in as I add to the flower

Attachments

• help whip cancer vase 006.jpg
    help whip cancer vase 006.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 530
What a great idea!!! And I just won $10 in Target gift cards from my cluster meeting. Too bad Target is closed right now!! But I'm there tomorrow. Thanks for the idea. I think I'll add a little something extra to the center as well. I usually give out the Seasons Best, but I'm getting bored with that. Maybe the easy opener???

or the all purpose.....At a HO get together, I saw a season's best tied with ribbon and one of the small wooden spoons.....it looks really cute!

I figured out they really cute filled up with m & m's or something...if you want to do something on the line of HWC you could fill with pink m & ms...
Wait til you see them in "person" They're soooo flippin' cute

Hi there! I love finding great deals at Target too, especially in the $1.00 bins! Those pop up vases sound adorable and perfect for showcasing our beautiful PC products. I love your idea of adding something cute over the center piece of the flower to promote PC or the HWC. And offering them as a booking incentive for June and July shows is a great way to keep the momentum going. I can't wait to see how you add to the flower and make it even more eye-catching. Keep up the great work and happy selling!

What is "How Cute"?

"How Cute" is a new strategy from Pampered Chef that uses our adorable kitchen tools as a way to generate bookings for cooking parties. It's a fun and creative way to engage potential hosts and get them excited about hosting a party with us.

How does "How Cute" work?

The "How Cute" strategy involves showcasing our cute kitchen tools to potential hosts and asking them to choose their favorite item. Then, we offer to book a party for them if they invite a few friends over to see the item in action. It's a simple and effective way to generate bookings and introduce new customers to our products.

Do I need to be a consultant to use "How Cute"?

No, "How Cute" can be used by anyone who loves our products and wants to earn free and discounted items. We encourage our customers to become hosts and use "How Cute" as a fun way to share our products with their friends and family.

Are there any incentives for using "How Cute"?

Yes, there are incentives for both the host and the consultant when using "How Cute" to generate bookings. The host can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from their party, and the consultant can earn extra commission and rewards for booking parties through the "How Cute" strategy.

Can I customize "How Cute" for my own business?

Yes, "How Cute" is a flexible strategy that can be customized to fit your individual business needs. You can choose which items to feature, how to present them, and even come up with your own creative ideas to make "How Cute" work for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChltNCRenee
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BBratrace
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BBratrace
  • Kitchen2u