• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Word My Booking Clock? Ideas Needed!

In summary, the booking clock is a customizable tool that visually helps you plan and schedule parties. You can rotate the outer ring to the desired date and time, and write the host's information on the corresponding time slot. Different colored markers and stickers can be used to differentiate between different types of parties. The clock also comes with a corresponding sheet to keep track of bookings. The benefit of using a booking clock is that it allows you to see all party bookings in one place and stay organized. Additional booking clocks can be purchased for team members to use, allowing for better coordination and organization.
BBratrace
I need help with wording a booking clock. I found this cute little clock in the $1.00 bin at Target and it perfect for 4 - 8 booking cards. I am thinking about putting a very short phrase on the clock - any ideas?

First thing that popped into my head was "It's Party Time"

Great idea! I am so lacking in creativity today!!!

I like that! Cute & to the point!

Very cute!!

What does this clock look like that you can put dates on it?

Got a pic of your clock??

I only had room to put "party time" on it but it looks OK. I have it packed away for my first booth tomorrow. (Wish me luck:) ) I'll post a picture when I get back home and dig through the clutter.

The clock is black (they had some other colors) with silver metal hands. Around the the outside there are metal wires with curls on the ends (picture holders) and at 12, 3, 6, and 9 there are black balls on the ends of the wires. It is fairly small but what can you say for $1.00!

Related to How Can I Word My Booking Clock? Ideas Needed!

1. How do I use the booking clock to schedule parties?

The booking clock is a tool that helps you visually plan and schedule your parties. To use it, simply rotate the outer ring to the date and time you want to schedule a party and then write the host's name and contact information on the corresponding time slot. You can also use different colored markers to differentiate between different types of parties.

2. Can I customize the booking clock to fit my specific business needs?

Yes, the booking clock is customizable to fit your individual booking needs. You can use stickers or labels to add additional information or categories to the clock, such as team members or types of parties. You can also use different colors or symbols to represent different types of parties or bookings.

3. How do I keep track of my bookings on the clock?

The booking clock comes with a corresponding sheet where you can write down the party details for each time slot on the clock. You can also use different colored markers or stickers to help you keep track of parties that have been confirmed, scheduled, or canceled.

4. What is the benefit of using a booking clock instead of a traditional calendar?

The booking clock allows you to visually see your party bookings in one place, making it easier to plan and schedule your parties. It also helps you stay organized and on top of your bookings, as each time slot represents a specific party and the host's information is written directly on the clock.

5. Can I purchase additional booking clocks for my team?

Yes, you can purchase additional booking clocks for your team members to use. Simply rotate the outer ring to the same date and time for each clock, and then each team member can write their own host's information on their individual clock. This allows for better coordination and organization within your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sk8rgrrl99