• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Assembles Booking Binder - Ideas Needed!

In summary, a booking binder is a customizable tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to keep track of upcoming parties and events. It includes important information such as hostess contact information, party dates and times, and order forms. It can be assembled in various ways, but typically includes dividers for different sections, such as upcoming parties and hostess information. It is recommended to update the binder at least once a week, and it can also be used digitally.
julyskitchen
Ok so I am a NEW consultant...and very EXCITED!!.yeay!!

I am putting together my Booking Binder :D

Can you ladies give me some Ideas on what to put on as a cover...and Ideas for the inside and anything else:D ?

What do you ladies have on your binders? Anyone willing to share pictures and stuff :D :D

Thanks for your help!!

If you search in the files for "binder" you'll find advice on a booking binder.

Thanks! You ladies are always so helpful!

Hi there! Congrats on becoming a new consultant, that's so exciting! Your booking binder is a great tool to have and I'm happy to give you some ideas. For the cover, you can personalize it with your name and maybe add some fun cooking or kitchen-related images. For the inside, I suggest having a section for your hostess rewards, party planning checklist, and a calendar to keep track of your bookings and parties. You can also include your business cards, product catalogs, and any other materials that you use to promote and book parties. As for sharing pictures, I'm sure some of the other consultants in this community would be happy to share theirs with you. Best of luck!

What is a booking binder and why do I need one?

A booking binder is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to keep track of upcoming parties and events. It includes important information such as hostess contact information, party dates and times, and order forms. It also serves as a visual reminder for consultants to follow up with potential hosts and ensure a successful party schedule.

How do I assemble my booking binder?

There is no one right way to assemble a booking binder, as it can be customized to fit your personal needs. However, some suggestions include using a three-ring binder with dividers for different categories such as upcoming parties, hostess contact information, and order forms. You can also include business card holders, pen holders, and other organizational tools to make your binder more efficient.

What should I include in my booking binder?

Aside from the basic sections for upcoming parties, hostess contact information, and order forms, you may also want to include a section for potential host leads, a calendar for party scheduling, and information about upcoming promotions or incentives. You can also add your own personal touch, such as inspirational quotes or pictures, to make your booking binder more unique and motivating.

How often should I update my booking binder?

It is recommended to update your booking binder at least once a week. This will ensure that you are keeping track of any new party bookings or hostess leads, as well as keeping your binder organized and up-to-date. However, you may choose to update it more frequently if needed.

Can I use a digital booking binder instead?

Yes, you can use a digital booking binder if that works better for you. There are many online tools and apps available that can help you keep track of your party schedule and hostess information. However, some consultants still prefer the physical booking binder as it serves as a visual reminder and can be easily accessed at parties and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • EgresiPC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
emo812
  • onepamperedmom68