• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Binder...what Do You Do?

In summary, Jen keeps a very simple, focused binder with current and upcoming host and guest specials, a 1st commission check, and fundraising information.
EgresiPC
Gold Member
Hello all,

Just wondering what you put in your booking binder and why. I've been wanting to get one together for a while but I don't want to overwhelm my guests with too much information. So, I want to know what you include, why you include it, and how you use it. Any other advice you might have about using a booking binder would be helpful as well.

Thanks in advance!

My binder includes:

Theme show display cards, What you get for $150 flyer, What does it take to host? flyer, upcoming host specials, current recruiting special, a couple of paychecks, Level 1 Certificate of Achievement from last year & Once Upon A Consultant flyer.

As for the why... I think it's kind of self explanatory (sp?)... My What you get for $150 flyer shows differences between spending $150 as a guest, customer & new consultant. My What does it take to host flyer is just a word document I created showing what I do for my hosts.

crystalscookingnow said:
My binder includes:

Theme show display cards, What you get for $150 flyer, What does it take to host? flyer, upcoming host specials, current recruiting special, a couple of paychecks, Level 1 Certificate of Achievement from last year & Once Upon A Consultant flyer.

As for the why... I think it's kind of self explanatory (sp?)... My What you get for $150 flyer shows differences between spending $150 as a guest, customer & new consultant. My What does it take to host flyer is just a word document I created showing what I do for my hosts.

Crystal,

Could you post these please?

Thanks!

I use a Reminder Binder. In the front cover I have a copy of the current host 1/2 price combo sheet w/host benefits. In page protectors inside, I have the current & upcoming host & guest specials, theme show info, HWC, RUFTH, wedding registry/bridal shower, fundraisers, recruit info w/personal story & commission check. I use it during my talk demo to make sure I cover all pc offers. I will go into detail with some. Then I pass it around for everyone to take a look at.

In my binder I have the current specials for this month and next, the host rewards sheet, my 1st commission check, a picture of what I've done with my PC $$, a wedding flyer and a fundraising file. I go through it quickly at the end and it never seems to be wasting time, plus it gives people more of an opportunity to actually see what a difference PC could make in their lives.

Jen

- Current specials for the months I'm booking for (if I'm booking September, I don't put October's specials in for example)
- Host Rewards brochure
- My last 10 cooking shows
- Apron Recruiting Flyer
- Any current recruiting special
- Pampered Bride
- FundraisingI try to keep it really simple, and really...my binder is more focussed on recruiting than bookings.

I promise I'll post it later this week. My schedule is crazy for the next week but I'll get it up Thursday when I get home from vacation. :)

Thanks for the ideas...keep them coming please.

Winnipegk, when you say you include your last 10 cooking shows, do you mean the rewards the host earned?

I have the current guest special on the front cover, and a theme show card on the back (it is the Game Day one now).

Inside cover: a few copies of my newsletter.
Apron recruiting flyer.
My biggest commission check.
My receipt from the first show I hosted (I earned $215 in products, and wanted to show guests and hosts how easy it was. This is where I throw in the 'why I joined Pampered Chef.')
Fundraiser information.
This months host special, next months host and guest special.
Registry/Bridal show information.
RUFTH flyer.
Come Join Us brochure.
Whatever recruiting promotion and consultant promotion that is going on.
Inside back cover: Mini catalogs.

The biggest reason I do this? Time management. I could talk for hours and this keeps me from doing that. I just say, did you know the Pampered Chef offers fundraisers for any organization? When the book comes around, take a flyer and see me at check out for more information!

These are some great ideas. Thanks!!

1. What is a booking binder?

A booking binder is a physical or digital organizer that contains all the necessary materials for hosting a Pampered Chef party. It typically includes catalogs, order forms, recipes, and other useful tools for the consultant.

2. How do I use the booking binder?

The booking binder is used to plan and execute successful Pampered Chef parties. It helps keep all the necessary materials organized and easily accessible, making it easier for consultants to showcase products and take orders.

3. Can I customize my booking binder?

Yes, you can customize your booking binder to fit your personal needs and preferences. You can add or remove pages, create your own sections, and personalize it with your name and contact information.

4. Do I need a booking binder as a Pampered Chef consultant?

While it is not required, a booking binder can be a useful tool for consultants to stay organized and prepared for parties. It can also help you present a more professional and put-together image to your customers.

5. Where can I get a booking binder?

You can purchase a booking binder from Pampered Chef directly or through a consultant. You can also make your own using a binder and print out the necessary materials from the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefHLM
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • julyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies