1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Booking slide & more! When do you do them?

1. pampered2007

pampered2007 Member

For those of you that use the "booking slide", at what point in your Cooking Show do you do it? Beginning, middle or end??? And if you happen to use the "why bag" or play the "stack the host" game, when do you do those? I'm just curious what everyone does at their shows and when? Do you space them out throughout the show or do them after the demo?

Thank you in advance for sharing!

Nov 3, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I use mine at the end. Right before I talk about the business (I want that fresh in their mind).

Nov 3, 2009
  3. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

I did it in the beginning once & it didn't feel right, so this last show, I did it while the food was cooking, before I handed out the catalogs ...

4. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

I do mine at the beginning (booking slide, not recruiting slide). I give my hostess her gift and tell her that its just the first thing that she is going to get for free so why not start the 'free' ball rolling. "What else does she get tonite/today?" And then I show the slide... (if you look at the bottom there are other related posts. I'm positive I gave a detailed description of how I do mine there. Not trying to 'not answer' your question, just too much to type. Long day.)

Nov 3, 2009
  5. cindylpal

cindylpal Member Gold Member

I do it at the beginning...when I'm thanking the hostess I place it within a reuse shopping bag (my thank gift to the hostess) and tell our guests that she's going to need "this" (as I pull out the slide) showing ALL of her Hostess Rewards!!!

Nov 3, 2009
  6. Suzballard

Suzballard Novice Member

I do the booking slide as we are wrapping up the cooking demo. That way I can reference back to items we have talked about. When explaining the 1/2 price items suggest the deep covered baker, when explaining booking benefits - "when Katie holds her November show then Mary (hostess) will be able to purchase the dots martini glasses at 60% off, and then when Lisa holds her December show, Mary can purchase the snowman platter at 60% off", etc.

Nov 6, 2009
Have something to add?