• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Slide & More! When Do You Do Them?

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of the "booking slide" during a Cooking Show and when it should be presented. Some participants prefer to do it at the beginning of the show, while others do it after the food is cooking or at the end. There is also mention of using a "why bag" or playing the "stack the host" game during the show. It is suggested to space out these activities throughout the show or do them after the demo. Some hosts prefer to do it at the beginning of the show, while others do it at the end or during a wrap-up of the cooking demo. The purpose of the booking slide is to showcase the host's rewards and encourage future bookings.
pampered2007
For those of you that use the "booking slide", at what point in your Cooking Show do you do it? Beginning, middle or end??? And if you happen to use the "why bag" or play the "stack the host" game, when do you do those? I'm just curious what everyone does at their shows and when? Do you space them out throughout the show or do them after the demo?

Thank you in advance for sharing!

I use mine at the end. Right before I talk about the business (I want that fresh in their mind).

I did it in the beginning once & it didn't feel right, so this last show, I did it while the food was cooking, before I handed out the catalogs ...

I do mine at the beginning (booking slide, not recruiting slide). I give my hostess her gift and tell her that its just the first thing that she is going to get for free so why not start the 'free' ball rolling. "What else does she get tonite/today?" And then I show the slide... (if you look at the bottom there are other related posts. I'm positive I gave a detailed description of how I do mine there. Not trying to 'not answer' your question, just too much to type. Long day.)

I do it at the beginning...when I'm thanking the hostess I place it within a reuse shopping bag (my thank gift to the hostess) and tell our guests that she's going to need "this" (as I pull out the slide) showing ALL of her Hostess Rewards!!!

I do the booking slide as we are wrapping up the cooking demo. That way I can reference back to items we have talked about. When explaining the 1/2 price items suggest the deep covered baker, when explaining booking benefits - "when Katie holds her November show then Mary (hostess) will be able to purchase the dots martini glasses at 60% off, and then when Lisa holds her December show, Mary can purchase the snowman platter at 60% off", etc.

1. What is a "Booking Slide"?

A "Booking Slide" is a technique used by Pampered Chef consultants to encourage guests to book a cooking show or party. It involves showing guests a variety of products and sharing the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free and discounted products.

2. When should I do a Booking Slide?

The best time to do a Booking Slide is towards the end of your cooking show or party. This allows guests to see and experience the products before making a decision to book a show. You can also do a Booking Slide during the booking process with potential hosts.

3. What is included in the "More" part of the Booking Slide?

The "More" part of the Booking Slide includes additional perks and rewards for hosting a show, such as exclusive host specials, extra free products, and the opportunity to earn a discount on a future purchase. It can also include information about the different types of shows available, such as in-person, virtual, or catalog shows.

4. How can I make my Booking Slide more effective?

To make your Booking Slide more effective, be sure to personalize it to your audience and their needs. Share your personal experience with hosting a show and the benefits you received. Use visuals, such as product images or videos, to showcase the products and their features. Also, make sure to follow up with potential hosts after the show to secure bookings.

5. Can I do a Booking Slide at every show or party?

Yes, you can do a Booking Slide at every show or party. It is a valuable tool for generating future business and expanding your customer base. However, make sure to vary your approach and keep it fresh to avoid it becoming repetitive for repeat guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JaimeAnnR
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies