• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Binder (And Recruiting Binder)

In summary, many people have created binders to use at their shows, including the Host and Guest Specials, theme shows, product photos, and recruiting materials. Some also include personal information, like commission checks and photos from incentive trips. They introduce it at the beginning of the show and pass it around for guests to look at. Some also use clear-view sleeves and pockets to protect and organize the materials.
Bren706
Gold Member
I have heard of many people passing around a binder at their shows. The contents usually including the Host and Guest Specials, a list of theme shows, maybe photos of products you can earn at various FPV levels, and some recruiting stuff like copies of commisions checks, Your life, Your way brochures.

I am interested in creating one myself. Anyone have one already? What do you put in yours? How do you introduce it at your shows?

I use one... it opens with the old closer look pages, some info about the benefits of direct sales, copies of 2 commission checks with the last names of the hosts whited out, a "scrapbook" page from my trip to disney on the incentive trip, hosting info, then product info.

I pass it around at the beginning of the show and say, "Since my hands are going to be in your food, I thought you should know a little bit about me and what I do..." Then I flip through it briefly telling them to be sure to see my lame attempt at scrapbooking and my commission checks and the host benefits page.

Hope that helps! --- COLLEEN in MI :)

Our cluster calls them the Reminder Binder!

I've started calling mine my "look book" .

I love your wording Colleen, I may have to steal it!!:D

I have heard of many people passing around a binder at their shows. The contents usually including the Host and Guest Specials, a list of theme shows, maybe photos of products you can earn at various FPV levels, and some recruiting stuff like copies of commisions checks, Your life, Your way brochures.

I am interested in creating one myself. Anyone have one already? What do you put in yours? How do you introduce it at your shows?

I'm new to this website (yesterday) and decided that with as much info. as I took from the file section, maybe I could offer my two cents worth.

I have used one on and off over the years. Mine includes some full sheet pages to introduce each section as well as "scrapbooked" pages highlighting what some of my actual hosts have received. I cut up a catalog and glued the pictures of products with the breakdown of what the host did and what she received.

I think that I have attached the files that I used. We'll see.

Good luck with putting it together. I also went to the office supply store and purchased clear-view sleeves for each page (to protect them) as well as clear-view pockets for handouts. I put in there the wedding brochures, Host information sheets, Replacement parts order forms, and fundraiser flyers. Not everyone will want them but I like to make them available to everybody. I ask people who have decided to have a party to just take out the host info sheet and fill out the top, to save time at check out.

Hope this helps.

Here is the type of clear view pockets that I purchased and I really like them.

http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaplesProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&splCatType=0&catalogId=10051&productId=20016&cmArea=SC1:CG2:DP1480:CL20006:SS949677

Attachments

• 1st page.doc
    19 KB · Views: 500
  • Front Cover.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 598
  • Host A.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 496
  • Let's Talk.doc
    19 KB · Views: 511
  • What do I have to do as a hostess.doc
    19 KB · Views: 615
Thanks for that wonderful peice of info Chef Melisa!!!!

finley1991 said:
I use one... it opens with the old closer look pages, some info about the benefits of direct sales, copies of 2 commission checks with the last names of the hosts whited out, a "scrapbook" page from my trip to disney on the incentive trip, hosting info, then product info.

I pass it around at the beginning of the show and say, "Since my hands are going to be in your food, I thought you should know a little bit about me and what I do..." Then I flip through it briefly telling them to be sure to see my lame attempt at scrapbooking and my commission checks and the host benefits page.

Hope that helps! --- COLLEEN in MI :)

I like that, and hope you don't mind that I will be stealing it!!

Hi Malisa! ANd Welcome to Chef Success!! :D

What do you use for the Hostess info sheet you have potential host fill out? And you have these right in your binder?

Thanks-
Kelly V.

1. What is a Bookings Binder and how can it help me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

A Bookings Binder is a tool used to organize and track your upcoming cooking shows and parties. It contains information such as host names, dates, and contact information. It can also help you keep track of the orders and sales from each show, making it easier for you to plan and manage your business.

2. How do I create a Bookings Binder?

To create a Bookings Binder, you will need a binder, dividers, and clear plastic sheet protectors. Organize the binder by section, such as upcoming shows, completed shows, and host information. Use the sheet protectors to hold important documents and keep them organized. You can also use decorative labels and stickers to make your binder more visually appealing.

3. What should I include in my Recruiting Binder?

A Recruiting Binder is a tool used to organize and track potential new team members. It should include information about the Pampered Chef business opportunity, training materials, and success stories. You can also include your own personal journey with Pampered Chef and any incentives or bonuses that new consultants can earn.

4. How do I use my Bookings Binder to increase my sales?

Your Bookings Binder can help you keep track of your upcoming shows and parties, making it easier for you to plan and prepare. You can also use it to track your sales and orders, allowing you to set goals and monitor your progress. Additionally, having a well-organized binder can give you a professional image and make a good impression on potential customers.

5. Can I customize my Bookings Binder?

Yes, you can personalize your Bookings Binder to fit your own style and needs. You can use different colors, designs, and labels to make it unique and visually appealing. You can also add extra sections or dividers to fit your specific business needs. The key is to make sure it is organized and easy to use for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefHLM
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • EgresiPC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
emo812
Replies