• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

andSuddenly..it All Starts Taking Off!!

In summary, the speaker offers words of encouragement to newbies on the site and encourages them to soak up all the information available. They share their personal experience of initially struggling with bookings but thanks to the ideas on the site, their bookings have significantly improved. They now have an average of 2-3 show booking leads per party and their sales have also increased. They credit the site for helping them build their business and express gratitude towards it.
Muppetgal
Silver Member
Just a word of encouragement to all you newbies out there (Haha, like I'm an "oldie" ;) ) Soak up whatever info you can from this site!!! Why? Read on:

I'm in SS month 3 and have only 2 shows this month. I was gutted as I've been slowly dwindling on the booking front, I had 4 in December, 3 in January and 2 this month. I was starting to get REALLY worried about March and moving on from there...BUT

because of all of the fabulous ideas in here (theme show binder, murder mystery, recipes for microcookers etc) my booking are looking up, up, up! March has 4 dates, with two more people looking at dates just now, and a party on Tuesday to still go to get bookings from!

I now have an average of 2-3 show booking leads PER party, and my sales are already around $500 for 10 guests, which is slightly above the average in Scotland. I just feel that the info I've gained from this site has really helped build my business and I want to say:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

pampered fionaI am new to the site also,but have been doing the pc for 2 years,the ideas here are great ,keep going with the bookings,and also go back to your list of 100,just ask people, I've found they want to help out,and with all these new ideas they wont want to say no!!

Muppetgal said:
Just a word of encouragement to all you newbies out there (Haha, like I'm an "oldie" ;) ) Soak up whatever info you can from this site!!! Why? Read on:

I'm in SS month 3 and have only 2 shows this month. I was gutted as I've been slowly dwindling on the booking front, I had 4 in December, 3 in January and 2 this month. I was starting to get REALLY worried about March and moving on from there...BUT

because of all of the fabulous ideas in here (theme show binder, murder mystery, recipes for microcookers etc) my booking are looking up, up, up! March has 4 dates, with two more people looking at dates just now, and a party on Tuesday to still go to get bookings from!

I now have an average of 2-3 show booking leads PER party, and my sales are already around $500 for 10 guests, which is slightly above the average in Scotland. I just feel that the info I've gained from this site has really helped build my business and I want to say:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

As a fellow newbie, I completely agree with you! This forum has been such a valuable resource for me as well. The amount of information and ideas shared here is truly amazing. It's like having a whole community of experienced and successful consultants right at our fingertips.I've also seen a significant increase in my bookings and sales since implementing some of the tips and strategies I've learned from this site. It's great to see that it's not just me, but others are also experiencing success from the advice shared here.So to all the newbies out there, don't be afraid to ask questions, share your ideas, and soak up all the information you can from this forum. It's definitely worth it and can make a huge difference in your business. And to the more experienced consultants, thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge and help us newbies succeed. We really appreciate it!

What is "andSuddenly..it All Starts Taking Off!!"?

"andSuddenly..it All Starts Taking Off!!" is a phrase that represents the excitement and growth that can happen when using Pampered Chef products and building a successful business with our company.

How can Pampered Chef help me achieve success?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and resources to help you succeed, including high-quality products, training and support from experienced consultants, and a strong community of like-minded individuals to learn from and collaborate with.

What are some tips for building a successful business with Pampered Chef?

Some key tips for building a successful Pampered Chef business include regularly using and promoting our products, actively engaging with your customers and team, and continuously learning and growing through training and development opportunities.

Can I make a full-time income with Pampered Chef?

Yes, many of our consultants have successfully built full-time careers with Pampered Chef. However, the amount of income you can make will depend on your individual effort and dedication to growing your business.

Is there a cost to join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

Yes, there is a one-time enrollment fee of $109 for our starter kit, which includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also ongoing business expenses such as website fees and product orders, but these can be managed and tailored to your personal business goals and budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Denman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
texaschef1
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deannasbiz
  • floccies