• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking for Nov: Need Ideas & Suggestions!

In summary, the person is having difficulty getting bookings for their upcoming shows. They are hoping for bookings, but if they do not receive any replies back from their emails, they may want to consider looking into other ways to get the word out there. They should also consider hosting their own show, as well as doing a catalog show. They should also remind potential hosts that November is a great time to do a show because everyone is starting to think about Christmas shopping.
milkangel
i have gone throught my names so meany times and i can not think of any one else to book have ben on the phone and alot say no or i will think about it and later say no. Any ideas or suggetions? i really want to get the highest sell leval for nov this year. 2 so far in nov and possible 2 more but need more. PLEASE NEED IDEAS!! and it is hard with my hubbys side of the family. asked every one in july and they said no. so now what?

I am having the same problem! I have personal emails with no replies back. I have a craft show planned for November and so far that's it! I am hoping to get some bookings from a cooking show I am doing this week. I need bookings for the "Homemade for the Holidays" theme show I am doing in November. I also want to send out fundraiser letters to various organizations in the hopes of getting some fundraisers booked too. You could also host your own show! I am doing a Cookie Swap show for both my daughters and their friends. Good Luck!

Maybe toy with the idea of a fair or two and a pamper a business. It would help get your name out there outside of your regular group of friends and family.

pampered2007 said:
I am having the same problem! I have personal emails with no replies back. I have a craft show planned for November and so far that's it! I am hoping to get some bookings from a cooking show I am doing this week. I need bookings for the "Homemade for the Holidays" theme show I am doing in November. I also want to send out fundraiser letters to various organizations in the hopes of getting some fundraisers booked too. You could also host your own show! I am doing a Cookie Swap show for both my daughters and their friends. Good Luck!

I hate to say it but emails do not work. If you send out FR letters maker sure to contact them. They will most likely NOT conact you. Paln for your follow up. It is the key!

Also I see alot of newbies saying they are "hoping" for bookings and leads. We need to be more purposefull. "I hope" gets you no where. Set a goal, if you want to set youself up for success do not say I will get 2 bookings at my next show say something like I will share my love of PC or I will give 1 person a really great tip today. Set yourself up to succeed!

How about your husband's work? Do you have kids? Maybe send a flyer with the host special for Nov. and Dec. in to school. Take it to the secretary, or to the teachers. Maybe order the new Holiday focused Mini's and mail them out with a note letting people know that a show is a great time to get some shopping done!Be really excited when you talk up the Stoneware special, that it's not just for hosts, but EVERYONE saves on stoneware with this special. Lots of people specifically request to be notified when stoneware is on sale, so remind you potential hosts that it'll be easy to get orders. Tell people that Nov. is the best time to do a show--even a catalog show, because everyone is starting to think about Christmas shopping and going to a show is a one-stop shopping experience for everyone. Let them know that your PWS is a HUGE help in collecting orders, so if people are too busy to come, they can still shop on-line, and we have direct shipping as an option for people who live away from the host. So even if people turned you down in the spring, I'd call them and fill them in on this "amazing" opportunity! Also, what really helped me was doing 2 fair booths. I've got a full calendar now! Good luck! Get excited and people will be excited too! HTH

When you "pampered a business" don't forget there are LOTS of people in the school offices that love to have someone bring them a snack! Great contacts in the schools! Leave a catalog and call back in a few days for the orders!

I think it is a good time of the year to push catalog shows, too...

Vendor Events, Craft Show, Women's Shopping Expos - those are in abundance durring this time of the year - especialy in November - I'm booked every weekend (Sat & Sun) in November with Women's Shopping Expos.

Look in your local paper. See who has events going on, and inquire. If you know of other consultants in other DS companies- ask them. Typcially they want to share ideas with you on places for events if you share in return.

Also, at your vendor event coming up - offer an extra incentive for bookings - like 50% more free product. It will get you immediate bookings - which in turn will hopefully get you bookings at those shows. I would only offer 50% more free if it were a live show - not a catalog show.

well i looked around her and there ar not any booths going on here this time of year they are all far away. i have be leaving cards and a catalog to 3 different gass sations and no one has called yet. they all go in cluding tha catalog. i do have a window sticker on my car and i also wear the logo wear all the time when ever i go out or as much as i can and i do have a diper bag with it on it too. I have asked soemany people right now it is crazzy and they all say i will think about it. i am supprised that i have amlost done with my second box of card and no one has called me to book and i do have a lot of names but which are older ladys. i have talked to my director and she has given me a few ideas but nothing that i am looking for. i have sign to day one year ago. i have 2 possible bookings in nov and 2 on the books but that is not enought for me. i have set a very high gaol for my self and i dont think i will get there any time soon. so please HELP!!!!!!! alot say booths or vender fairs but where to find around here. i live in such a remote location far a way from the ones people talk about on here.

Can you ask your contacts to maybe think of someone they know who might be interested in the specials?
Offer to give that person something special as a reward, even one of the new sprinkles tied w/ a bow would be nice.

Here are a few ideas. These were files I originally found here on Chef Success in the files section.

Attachments

• ABC List of Prospecting Ideas.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 495
  • 119 ways to promote your business offline.doc
    88.5 KB · Views: 496
Bren706 said:
Here are a few ideas. These were files I originally found here on Chef Success in the files section.

Wow that 119 list is AWESOME! Thanks!

Your local chamber of comerce is having a job fair next week... Try getting into that.

Also they are having a chili cook off on the 7th of Nov

there is a ton of stuff on your local chamber web site!

You have 10 churches in your town. Have you called all of them to see if thay are doing holiday bazars?

Do you have local clubs? Lions, Rotary, Moose? Alot of them do holiday events.

There is a MOPS (mothers of preschoolers, if you are in this category) 15 miles from you in Flandreau. (Found on MOPS international web site)

BTW... Your population is only 700 less than mine, and honestly I am as busy as I want to be. 90% of it depends on how much I get on the phone.

All I did was google your town to find out all this info.

Last edited:
wow thank you so much. there are a few more people that tive in the same town that sell it but most just do it tog et the % off and just get by and i so want to get more out of this biz and i am use to working hard to get where i am at. i had worked hard at my last job and i got to the point that i pretty much did every thing be fore i left to have baby and now i do pc.

Thanks for asking the original question.. I got so much great info out of this.. The 119 business builders is awesome!! Good luck milkangel.. and you now have many things to do.. so do I!! Time to get busy!!

Please send more ideas too!! This is great!!

Related to Booking for Nov: Need Ideas & Suggestions!

What are the benefits of booking a Pampered Chef party in November?

Booking a party in November allows you to take advantage of our special holiday promotions and exclusive products. It also gives you the opportunity to get a head start on your holiday shopping and entertaining.

How can I get my friends and family to attend my November Pampered Chef party?

To increase attendance, try offering a special incentive for guests such as a free gift or discount, sending out personalized invitations, and promoting your party on social media. You can also ask your consultant for tips and ideas.

What types of parties can I host in November with Pampered Chef?

In addition to traditional in-home parties, you can also host a virtual party through our online platform. This allows you to invite guests from all over and earn rewards without having to leave your home.

What are some popular Pampered Chef products for holiday cooking and entertaining?

Some popular products for holiday cooking and entertaining include our Rockcrok® collection, electric griddles, stoneware, and our Mix 'N Chop tool. We also offer a variety of seasonal and limited edition items for the holiday season.

How can I maximize the rewards and benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party in November?

To maximize your rewards, consider inviting more guests, promoting your party on social media, and taking advantage of our holiday promotions and exclusive products. You can also work with your consultant to plan a fun and engaging party that will encourage guests to make purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • milkangel