• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does Every One Get Bookings Around the Holidays?

In summary, the most popular topic of all time is how to get more bookings. The best time to have a show is in November, but you can still have a show in December if you want. The company offering the Trifle dish and Jeweled serving pieces as the December Host Bonuses rocks!
milkangel
I want to get some more bookings for the holidays. How does every one get some for nov and dec or evern after the holidays? i would like to know. want to get more bookings. i have one in nov and i am planing for a cookie exchange for then too but I really want to get the biggest level for sall a thon. so what do all of you that do really good say?

ASK! seriously~with holiday gift giving coming up, November is THE BEST time for hosting a show~sales over $500 means 60% off of 2 pieces and then the h ost can order the guest special stoneware and have her earned discount apply as well PLUS 1/2price items! THis means DEEP discounts on one of our most popular products.

Call everyone you know about this deal! BOOK'EM DANNO!!!!

I point out that with all those family gatherings, they'll be seeing lots of people. What a great time to share catalogs.

I'm offering a large bar pan for the price of the day they book their show in November. This is through the 14th and only if their show is $300 or more. I sent it out with my monthly newsletter. I got 5 shows last January with the same special. Since the stoneware is already 20% off when you put it on the host's order, you pay very little out of pocket for it.

I am including an extra incentive for November~I want to reach the $6000 SAT level:

All shows that are $500-$999 get $20 extra FPV
Over $1000 gets $50 extra FPV

I have about 8 slots that I want to fill and am hoping this little incentive is the push folks need!

To me, November is the best time all year to have a show because everyone is wanting to learn new recipes, they need holiday gifts and want to learn entertaining ideas. The stoneware sale just is icing on the cake!! Thanksgiving isn't until the the 27th so up until then is great!! Surprisingly, some hosts love doing shows the weekend after because they will be seeing all of their friends and family. But I am really limiting my weekend shows since my kids are getting older and are into more activities.

Oh, I am not making anything in the DCB in November unless I want more shows for November. It is my favorite product...of all time...but, I want happy customers. If I sell them on it and they complain because it isn't on sale it will drive me nuts. I'll still highlight it, but it is not going to be used in a recipe that month. It's my business so it's my choice. Hmmm...I might have guests pull their name out of it during my check out drawing and I can talk about how it make a great gift for almost everyone.

The company offering the Trifle dish and Jeweled serving pieces as the December Host Bonuses rocks! I am surprised at how many of my hostesses are commenting on getting their friends to book December...

I like the idea of offering a pricey item for the same price as the date. I might try to reverse that idea somehow to see if I can book the last week of December and maybe the end of November, too, if needed.

I have done bridal showers around the 21-22 of December because...once again, everyone is in town. Customer appreciation shows, candy making shows, cookie exchange shows and open houses are a great way to generate business in December, too. And to really make it work for you send a daily email to your customers with a mouth watering cookie or cake recipe for the holidays from your website...reminding them that our products make great gifts!

One year after the holidays I did a "Take back the gifts you didn't want for Christmas, and get what you really want at my Pampered Chef show!" Now, I have all of my early January hosts promote their shows that way.

I hope these suggestions helped you and aren't offended by what I am hoping to do this year

Bookings, Bookings, Bookings The Most Popular Topic Of All Time!Did you ever wonder why some people have more bookings than they can handle and why others can not keep a show on their calendar? There are more bookings out there for you if you want them, so if you do not have enough bookings, you really should look at your attitude.

I recently did a telephone seminar on having a TERRIFIC JANUARY. Having a terrific January is all about attitude. Having a terrific Summer is all about attitude! Having a terrific December is all about attitude.

That is what the website Create A Cash Flow Show is all about. The site was designed for you-all direct sellers to be able to create a consistent cash flow show schedule. If a consistent business alludes you, then most likely your attitude is holding you back and you are not taking advantage of all the resources available to you. There are over 200 articles on CACFS that teach you how to do exactly that.

Excerpt From Sensational Summer
Post # 195

You can have a sensational Summer in your sales business when you believe that you can do it! It is mostly about attitude. Listen to this hour recording on how to set your self up for success and have a terrific Summer....
http://www.createacashflowshow.com/building-show-business/sensational-summer-sales.htm

Excerpt From Fill Your Calendar Post # 217
Everyone in home party plan sales wants more bookings. In my opinion, one reason that this is such an issue for most sales consultants is the actual term, bookings. What exactly is a booking, anyway?
  • An invitation to someone's home.
  • A scheduled show.
  • A home party.
  • A fun gathering.
  • A good time.
  • A get-together
Don't they sound nice? Booking is a technical term. It is not friendly, nor is it encouraging to the guest, the consultant or the future host.*http://www.createacashflowshow.com/building-show-business/home-party-calendar.htm

Excerpt From Unlimited Free Leads Post # 103
Public speaking will bring you FREE leads and more business than you can handle. One of the reasons I was able to replace my full time job with my direct sales business in only 9 months, was because of my willingness to offer myself as a public speaker. Area clubs, churches and social organizations are always looking for FREE speakers. http://www.createacashflowshow.com/building-show-business/public-speaking-will-bring-you-free-leads.htm

Direct sales is the solution to the issues with the economy. Study how to be successful and how to become an expert scheduler. If you do not become an expert at filling your calendar, you can not become an expert at anything else in this business. A system that works for one consultant will work for all consultants who apply the same system.:chef:

Re: Bookings, Bookings, Bookings The Most Popular Topic Of All Time!
Deb Bixler said:
Did you ever wonder why some people have more bookings than they can handle and why others can not keep a show on their calendar? There are more bookings out there for you if you want them, so if you do not have enough bookings, you really should look at your attitude.

I recently did a telephone seminar on having a TERRIFIC JANUARY. Having a terrific January is all about attitude. Having a terrific Summer is all about attitude! Having a terrific December is all about attitude.

That is what the website Create A Cash Flow Show is all about. The site was designed for you-all direct sellers to be able to create a consistent cash flow show schedule. If a consistent business alludes you, then most likely your attitude is holding you back and you are not taking advantage of all the resources available to you. There are over 200 articles on CACFS that teach you how to do exactly that.

Excerpt From Sensational Summer
Post # 195

You can have a sensational Summer in your sales business when you believe that you can do it! It is mostly about attitude. Listen to this hour recording on how to set your self up for success and have a terrific Summer....
http://www.createacashflowshow.com/building-show-business/sensational-summer-sales.htm

Excerpt From Fill Your Calendar Post # 217
Everyone in home party plan sales wants more bookings. In my opinion, one reason that this is such an issue for most sales consultants is the actual term, bookings. What exactly is a booking, anyway?
  • An invitation to someone's home.
  • A scheduled show.
  • A home party.
  • A fun gathering.
  • A good time.
  • A get-together
Don't they sound nice? Booking is a technical term. It is not friendly, nor is it encouraging to the guest, the consultant or the future host.*http://www.createacashflowshow.com/building-show-business/home-party-calendar.htm

Excerpt From Unlimited Free Leads Post # 103
Public speaking will bring you FREE leads and more business than you can handle. One of the reasons I was able to replace my full time job with my direct sales business in only 9 months, was because of my willingness to offer myself as a public speaker. Area clubs, churches and social organizations are always looking for FREE speakers. http://www.createacashflowshow.com/building-show-business/public-speaking-will-bring-you-free-leads.htm

Direct sales is the solution to the issues with the economy. Study how to be successful and how to become an expert scheduler. If you do not become an expert at filling your calendar, you can not become an expert at anything else in this business. A system that works for one consultant will work for all consultants who apply the same system.:chef:

Wow!! Oh, Wow!! I am glad to see how many resources are out there. Thanks, Deb!!!

Chefgirl2...regarding the DCB...tell people to collect $150 in outside orders and it's theirs for $26 (?). You may not need any more Cooking shows, but catalog shows are "gravy!" Go for it!

I buy the ingredients for my hosts in November and December. I pick recipes that are great for gatherings and inexpensive for me. I talk about the gift giving and why to start shopping now. It's also a fun time to show off a decorative house. Everyone wants to "party" at least once before the holidays. By me buying the ingredients all the hosts do is give me a list of friends. I mail out all the invites for them.

1. How far in advance should I start booking holiday parties?

In order to secure a spot in our busy holiday schedule, we recommend booking at least 4-6 weeks in advance. This will give us enough time to plan and prepare for your party.

2. Do you offer any special deals or discounts for holiday parties?

Yes, we have exclusive holiday packages and discounts available for our hosts. Contact us for more information on our current promotions.

3. Can I customize the menu for my holiday party?

Absolutely! We offer a variety of holiday-themed menu options, but we are also happy to work with you to create a custom menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions.

4. How many guests can I invite to my holiday party?

Our parties typically have a minimum of 10 guests and a maximum of 30 guests. If you have a larger group, we can discuss options for accommodating more guests.

5. Can I host a party at a specific time or date during the holiday season?

We do our best to accommodate specific dates and times for holiday parties, but our schedule does fill up quickly. We recommend booking as early as possible to secure your desired date and time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doodlbug329
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies