• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Holiday Bookings: Creative Ideas for November & December

In summary, Deb wanted to promote teacher gifts at her shows. She attached a flyer with some great gift ideas.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

Looking for some more help with my training tomorrow morning.

Could you list some ideas that you have to get holiday bookings (Basically November and December bookings). That's what I'm in charge of. The more ideas I have to list off to them the better to list away!

Thanks so much!

I am doing Cookie Swap Shows and Mega Shows in December!! Plus a Holiday Shopping Open House probably mid November!!

I promote cookie swaps, Kids in the Kitchen shows, "Shopping Nights" for busy moms, shopping brunches on Sat. (everyone's busy at night during the holidays), and stuff like that for my December shows. My cookie swaps get the most bites, b/c the moms like to have their friends come and bring their kids, we make kids cookies first (creative cutters, sprinkles), and then I do 2 recipes with just the moms while the kids ransack their playroom (a bar pan recipe and a cookie press recipe - and I let everyone try the cookie press!). I sell a ton of baking stuff in Dec., so I am PSYCHED about the Dec. guest special!! :D

My November shows are all about getting the stuff they need for all of their holiday entertaining (SA, cookware/roasting pan, gifts for out of towners, teacher gifts, etc.). I also talk about getting stuff in Nov. for early Dec. gifts Plus, Hannukah is huge around here, so my Novembers are usu. very big - we have a large Jewish population where I live. I SO hope Sell-A-Thon is in Nov. again this year!! ;)

A few years ago, we had a PC Theme show for "Gifts to Go" .... I still offer this theme show wording, and just do what I like for the ideas. People LOVE the idea of options to get their gift giving done.

A few examples: Make the Harvest Spiced Nuts on the stoneware bar pan and place in cellophane for a quick, tasty gift for neighbors, teachers, etc. Or, you can put the nuts in a SA mug or a Prep bowl.

Also, recipes online somewhere for layered recipes that go in the Small Batter Bowl. This was a "1/2 homemade/ 1/2 keep it and use" gift idea. Better than a canning jar cause the item the food (such as a soup mix) came in was our Batter Bowl which can be used forever!

In a basket put the Wine Bottle Opener, a Cheese Knife, and then suggest a bottle of wine and a block of cheese included.

Lots of other ideas but the name of the Theme will attract guests!

(Another Theme show idea is "Holiday Appetizers"...with that I offer to make 2 ez recipes of appetizers that are perfect for holiday entertaining.

Holiday ShowsI know this is too late for your meeting, but I have attached several ideas for the Holidays. Please feel free to use and enjoy and pass along! Please customize for you own use. I am sure I have gotten some of these from CS too!
Have a good day:)
Deb Z.

Attachments

• Cute Gift Giving Ideas with The Pampered Chef.doc
    30 KB · Views: 490
  • Holiday Booking Idea-12 days of Christmas.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 746
  • Holiday wish list to give to husband.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 600
  • Kids Cookie Party Invite.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 394
  • Recipes and tips.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 418
I love the cute gift giving ideas! I was just going through some stuff I had and was trying to find teacher gifts. I wanted to go ahead and start promoting that at shows. That flyer is even better because it has a lot more ideas!

1. What are some creative ideas for getting holiday bookings in November and December?

Some creative ideas for getting holiday bookings in November and December include hosting a holiday-themed virtual party, offering special deals and promotions for holiday shoppers, partnering with local businesses for cross-promotion, and utilizing social media to showcase holiday recipes and products.

2. How can I make my holiday party bookings stand out?

To make your holiday party bookings stand out, consider offering unique party themes, incorporating interactive elements like cooking demos or DIY activities, providing special holiday treats and beverages, and creating a festive atmosphere with decorations and music.

3. What are some effective ways to promote holiday bookings?

Some effective ways to promote holiday bookings include sending out email newsletters to past customers and potential leads, advertising on social media platforms, creating targeted ads for holiday shoppers, and partnering with influencers or bloggers to showcase your products and services.

4. How can I incentivize customers to book holiday parties with me?

To incentivize customers to book holiday parties with you, consider offering a special discount or promotion for those who book during the holiday season, providing a free gift or product for party hosts, and offering rewards for referrals or repeat bookings.

5. What are some tips for managing a busy holiday season with multiple bookings?

Some tips for managing a busy holiday season with multiple bookings include setting a schedule and sticking to it, delegating tasks to team members or assistants, utilizing online tools and software to streamline bookings and communication, and staying organized with a detailed planner or calendar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doodlbug329
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • JoyfulChef