• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Get Out of My Comfort Zone and How?

In summary, a summary of the conversation is that the individual wants to get more names of people and different ones to book shows. They live in a tow and there is more competition because another one is selling it. They want to make it to 5000 by their baby comes. They have read about how to get bookings but do not know how to go to many places. They have also tried doing a little table at an apple orchard and selling cinnamon sprinkles and apple cider. They advise doing levels to goals and evaluate what they want from PC and what they are willing to do to get it.
milkangel
i really need to get more names of people and different ones. i am so desperet to get out of the comfort zone and it is hard to go any where now. i live in a tow where there are more people that do the biz because i calld all contact and they said no because it is very bussy time and another one sells it so i am really running out of names and contacts. Any suggestions? i live 45 min away from 3 big towns. maby one closer than that. i so want to make it to 15000 by my baby comes and i ran out of people to book i have maby 10 that are thinking about it but I want to get some on the books when i call. What do you all do? And how? My husban is supportive of this biz and i asked him what he thinks and he said he does not know much about it. he jsut lets me do my thing. i have read through someany i deas about how to get bookings but i can not go to meany places. Please HELP!!!!! I am so desperet to get the 5000 in Nov to get highest level of sat.

If you are willing to really put yourself out there...do what I like to call Gorilla Marketing. It isn't fail proof, and your return will be inconsistant and sporadic...but it works- I've built several businesses this way, and I currently work for a company that does this.

Make up some small coupons that say something like "Like to cook but don't really know how?" Don't have the money to go out to eat anymore? Interested in earning a few hundred dollars each month to help the family budget stretch further? If this sounds appealing, please contact me at [email protected]

Or something to that effect. Place them in grocery stores and other stores that have those cork boards where people can leave "for sale" posters, etc. I have also ordered the mini catalogs, and have put my PC sticker on the back, and put them in those FREE magazine racks that have the For Rent and Employment magazines on the way out of the grocery store- I have gotten bookings off of doing that, too.

Make sure you read the marketing section of the policy and procedures manual on Consultants Corner- so that you don't break any rules, and word your little Coupon-type fliers properly.

Hope that helps! :)

You could also do a little table at an apple orchard if they'll let you- use the cinnamon sprinkles and THEIR apple cider... you'll sell more cider for them, and sprinkles for you- bring only mini catalogs and a notepad to take down interested people's names and numbers to contact for a show or an outside order...

Where do you go regularly? Who do you have contact with on a daily basis?

Honestly sometimes you just have to do the best you can but not stress yourself out so much. Maybee you need to give levels to your goals. I know I made myself nuts at first trying to earn all the promos. People herad the desperateness in my voice. I also realize now I was not asking everyone. I was letting others rule my calendar and my biz. No more!

re evaluate what you want from PC and what you are willing to do to get it.

Last edited:

What are some ways to get out of my comfort zone?

1. Try something new: Whether it's a new hobby, activity, or skill, trying something you've never done before can help you step out of your comfort zone.

2. Travel: Visiting new places and experiencing different cultures can be a great way to challenge yourself and expand your comfort zone.

3. Set small goals: Instead of completely stepping out of your comfort zone, start small by setting achievable goals that push you just outside of it.

4. Surround yourself with different people: Spending time with people who have different perspectives and backgrounds can help you see things in a new light and open yourself up to new experiences.

5. Embrace discomfort: Getting out of your comfort zone will inevitably make you feel uncomfortable, but that discomfort is a sign of growth. Embrace it and push through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kim1711
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kenzie09