• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do You Start Sending Out January Booking Newsletters? I Know You

In summary, the conversation discusses the challenges of filling January bookings due to limited availability in November and December. It also mentions the unavailability of the January 09 Customer Connection email template and suggests alternative options such as creating a custom newsletter or reaching out to fellow consultants for a template. The importance of focusing on filling current open dates before promoting the next month is also highlighted.
esavvymom
Staff member
When do you start sending out January booking newsletters? I know you shouldn't fill for January if your Nov/Dec isn't full....but I've only got about 1.5 weeks in Nov that I am open- and that's all before Thanksgiving...not much chance I'll get someone to book that close. December- I can only do catalog shows since I'm out of town from Nov 30-Dec 15th. And I really don't want to- because then I have to worry about where to stash my laptop at the resort so it doesn't get ripped off, plus I have to pay for the internet access per day.

So I'm hoping to fill January. I was going to try the Customer Connection through the Website, but it doesn't have the Jan 09 email template yet. :( Anyone have a January newsletter done yet, or know when they might put that template up on the Website for Customer Connection?

Thanks

!Unfortunately, the January 09 Customer Connection email template is not yet available. However, you can begin sending out your booking newsletters for January as soon as you have availability dates and prices ready. You can also create a custom newsletter template if you prefer to use that instead. If you need any assistance with creating a newsletter, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

for any help!I completely understand your dilemma with trying to fill your January bookings. It can be tough when you have limited availability in November and December, especially with the holidays coming up. I personally don't start sending out my January newsletters until mid-December. I think it's important to focus on filling your current open dates first before moving on to the next month. That being said, I know every consultant's situation is different and you may need to start promoting January earlier.As for the Customer Connection through the website, I haven't seen the January template yet either. I would suggest reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants to see if anyone has a January newsletter already created that you could use as a template. Another option could be to create your own newsletter using a platform like MailChimp or Constant Contact. That way, you can customize it to your needs and have it ready to send out whenever you're ready.I hope you're able to fill your January bookings soon and have a successful month! Best of luck to you.

Related to When Do You Start Sending Out January Booking Newsletters? I Know You

1. When do you typically start sending out the January booking newsletters?

At Pampered Chef, we start sending out the January booking newsletters in mid-December. This allows our customers enough time to plan and schedule their January parties and events.

2. Can you give me an exact date when the January booking newsletters will be sent out?

The exact date for when the January booking newsletters will be sent out may vary from year to year. We recommend keeping an eye out for an email from us in mid-December with the newsletter attached.

3. How often do you send out booking newsletters throughout the year?

We send out booking newsletters on a monthly basis, typically towards the end of each month. This allows our customers to plan ahead and book parties and events for the following month.

4. Is there a way to opt out of receiving the booking newsletters?

Yes, if you no longer wish to receive our booking newsletters, you can easily opt out by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. However, we highly recommend staying subscribed to ensure you don't miss out on any important updates or promotions.

5. Will the January booking newsletter include any special deals or promotions?

We can't give away all our secrets, but we can say that our January booking newsletter will include some exciting deals and promotions that you won't want to miss. Keep an eye out for it in mid-December!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Jenvsd
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy