• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Sale: Get 40-50% Off Stoneware Samples!

In summary, there is a February sale where you can get 20% off stoneware samples when ordering through PP under non-commission orders. You can also order the samples in January at that discounted price. If the stoneware is a gift, you can order it in the recipient's name and get an additional 20% off (or 10% if they are a past host) and then subtract your commission to get a 40-50% discount. You can also promote to get a 30% director's discount. However, some users have had trouble finding the guest item numbers for the February specials in Personal Orders, and it is recommended to enter them as samples in the product list instead.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Did you know:

Did you know that because of the February sale, if you ordered stoneware as a sample (in PP under non-commission orders - personal order) you would get 20% off plus your discount 20% more off? And you can order the samples (only one of each) in January at that price.

OR if it's a gift, order it in that person's name at 20% off (if they are a past host take 10% more off) and then, to figure your "real cost", subtract your commission which for even a new consultant is at least 20% so it ends up being 40-50% off.

Last edited:
Please explain "And you can order the samples (only one of each) in January at that price." Are you still referring to the stoneware?

This is some very valuable info! Thanks!

nickywsn said:
Please explain "And you can order the samples (only one of each) in January at that price." Are you still referring to the stoneware?

This is some very valuable info! Thanks!
Yes the stoneware at the February sale price. We can always order the guest special the month ahead in this way - just have to follow the rules of the sale.

If it's a spend $60 get... we have to spend $60 and then can get it free the month before.

When it's 20% off (or whatever) we can get it at that price minus our discount the month before.

And BTW: Another reason to promote is that director's discount is 30%.

Beth, I was wondering about this! This is so great! :D Thanks for clarifying!

Help?Beth, I actually just tried doing this in PP and haven't been able to get it to work.

I went into Personal Orders but, the only guest item numbers showing are the ones for January (Chefs Tools.) I even updated the product list and the Feb specials are still not showing.

What am I missing??? :eek:

bklofft said:
Beth, I actually just tried doing this in PP and haven't been able to get it to work.

I went into Personal Orders but, the only guest item numbers showing are the ones for January (Chefs Tools.) I even updated the product list and the Feb specials are still not showing.

What am I missing??? :eek:
You have to enter the numbers in the product list as samples - using the guest numbers for the products and the guest prices. I would have thought they would automatically do that by now! (I never order that way myself because I do have at least one of everything and never need the samples and if it's for a friend I want it to be a commissionable sale so I hadn't checked that out before posting - sorry!)

What is the discount for the February sale?

The February sale offers a discount of 40-50% off on stoneware samples.

What types of stoneware products are included in the sale?

The sale includes a variety of stoneware products such as baking dishes, pizza stones, and roasting pans.

Can I use my consultant discount on top of the sale discount?

Yes, as a consultant, you can use your discount on top of the sale discount to save even more on your purchase.

Is this sale available online or only through in-person parties?

This sale is available both online and through in-person parties. Simply use the promo code provided at checkout to receive the discount online.

Are there any exclusions to the stoneware samples included in the sale?

No, all stoneware samples are eligible for the discount, including new and popular products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies