• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Orders: How to Correct and Track Your June Sell-A-Thon Numbers

In summary, to place an outlet order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Outlet" tab. You cannot use discounts or promotions on outlet orders. Outlet orders typically ship within 2-3 business days and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, outlet items are covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee.
MomToEli
My daughter in law just told me that her mother ordered outlet items from the main PC webpage because she couldn't find mine :eek: The order was $46 worth.

1) Would that have counted towards my June Sell-A-Thon numbers?

2) Is there any way to correct this? The order was only placed a couple of hours ago ...

Have her cancel the order and then get the info from her and redo the order on your website.

What is the process to cancel the order?

The guest would have to cancel the order by calling home office.
She has to do it very quick...they get shipped out fast...
If it's too late...she can deny the delivery of the box...they'll take it back to HO...and she can order again...
But this is a lot of headache for her...

Hi there! I completely understand your concern about your daughter-in-law ordering outlet items from the main PC webpage. Unfortunately, as a consultant, outlet orders do not count towards your Sell-A-Thon numbers. However, there is a way to potentially correct this. You can reach out to your daughter-in-law's mother and kindly ask her to cancel the order and place it through your personal webpage instead. If the order was just placed a couple of hours ago, there is a chance she can still cancel it. I hope this helps and good luck with your Sell-A-Thon!

1. How do I place an outlet order?

To place an outlet order, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Outlet" tab. Browse through the available products and add them to your cart. Once you're ready to check out, follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I use discounts or promotions on outlet orders?

No, outlet orders are already heavily discounted and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

3. How long does it take for outlet orders to ship?

Outlet orders typically ship within 2-3 business days. However, during high volume periods, it may take slightly longer.

4. Can I return or exchange outlet items?

Outlet items are considered final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if an item arrives damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Are outlet items covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all outlet items are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies