• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How to Place Outlet Order for Someone?.....

So, in summary, my consultant changed the order to be placed by the customer and then used her account to pay.
pamperedbecky
I haven't been on here in a while, I don't know why, but I do have a quick question hopefully someone can answer.

A past host of mine wants to order $49 worth of stuff from outlet. Since I have her cc number, she asked if I could just do it for her. I'm trying to go in and do it as her, but it keeps thinking that it's me. Probably because of cookies or something. Does anyone know how to get around it? I want it to look like it's being placed BY Her because I don't know if it affects commission/points if it looks like I bought it. I know I can change the shipping address to go to her (since it thinks it's me and has my address already stored), but I wasn't sure if there was another way.

Any help would be awesome!! I'm hoping to hit the next level so I get another 100 ITB points and this would actually just about get me there! :)

I ran into this a few months ago. Very frustrating. No matter what my husband or I did- we couldn't delete the cookie(didn't want to clear all my cookies). I ended up using my husbands laptop- so they didn't know it was me. I think this would be a great topic for tech support. If they could have an option for us to order as us or one of our customers.
Good luck!

I just talked to one of my consultants who did an order this way before. She just changed the shipping address and in the payment screen was able to use the customer's credit card. So, I just placed the order and I suppose it'll look like the order is placed by me, but since it's done through my website and not through CC (you know how we can order outlet items through there for even more of a discount), I will get the full commission and points.

So, it'll be interesting to see how it comes through the "online activity" email and how it's listed on my commission check. I assume it'll say my name as buyer.

I do this all the time for a couple of my customers. When it goes to the screen that asks for your consultant number don't fill that in but scroll down. There's an option to log in as a customer. Then put her information in (create her an account). I always have to pay for these with my CC and have them shipped to me. They always accept them with no problem. The key is that it is ordered in their name with their email address and of course the c/o --- in the first address line.

Hi there, I completely understand your concern about wanting the order to be placed under your past host's name. One way to make sure the order is placed under her name is to have her create a new account on the Pampered Chef website. This way, when you go to place the order, you can log in as her and it will be under her name. Another option is to call Pampered Chef's customer service and explain the situation. They may be able to assist you in placing the order under your past host's name. As for commission and points, it is important to have the order placed under her name to ensure she receives the credit. I hope this helps and good luck reaching your next level!

1. How do I place an outlet order for someone else?

To place an outlet order for someone else, you will need to use their name, shipping address, and payment information. You can either place the order online by selecting "Ship to Someone Else" at checkout, or you can call our customer service line to place the order over the phone.

2. Can I use my own account to place an outlet order for someone else?

Yes, you can use your own Pampered Chef account to place an outlet order for someone else. Simply select "Ship to Someone Else" at checkout and enter their shipping information. However, please note that the order will be shipped to the recipient's address and not to your own address.

3. Can I include a gift message with the outlet order for someone else?

Yes, you can include a gift message with the outlet order for someone else. During checkout, you will have the option to add a gift message. This will be included on a small card with the order when it is delivered.

4. Can I have the outlet order for someone else shipped directly to them?

Yes, you can have the outlet order for someone else shipped directly to them by selecting "Ship to Someone Else" at checkout and entering their shipping information. Please note that the order will be shipped to the recipient's address and not to your own address.

5. Is there a limit to how many outlet orders I can place for someone else?

No, there is no limit to how many outlet orders you can place for someone else. However, please keep in mind that our outlet items are limited in quantity and may sell out quickly. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • DebPC