• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Outlet Orders Declining: Your Thoughts?

In summary, the author's success with their newsletter and using their Black Friday sale to generate orders for the outlet is waning because they no longer have a customer email for the outlet.
DebPC
Staff member
Would like your opinions. I was really excited when the outlet premiered and I got orders every month for about the first year or so. Then last year the products stayed on there forever and sometimes there were only a few products on there. It's been about a year since I even had an outlet order. I do promote it every month- but my excitement is waning. What are your thoughts?

I get a decent amount of outlet traffic. I think it's mostly because I use Mike Mendyke's newsletter and it goes out to my customer base every Monday morning (about 1k contacts). He puts out a monthly (to be sent at the beginning of the month... I send mine the 1st Monday of the month), a mid-month (I send out the 3rd Monday), and then on the 2nd and 4th Monday, I send the outlet one. He updates the outlet e-mail every day so it's current whenever it's sent. I think my success is just reminding people that it's there via the e-mails... HTH! :)

Is there a website I can check outm for him? Sounds good. I've been doing my own and it's a lot of work.

I use our newsletter but I seem to get a decent amount of orders as well. Like Colleen, I think the monthly newsletter helps. Also, I try to mention additional ways of saving on Pampered Chef items at the end of my parties by mentioning the outlet, taking my card to check out the savings. Especially this time of year when people are baking and gift giving it may help keep them coming back.

Recently I sent out the "blurb" from PC on the HWC items. I did get 3 people who wanted off my list...but I felt so much better when that $75 order came in from someone who loves the pink items and gives them as gifts.:clap:

I use Pampered Chef's newsletter, but I have emailed them asking that they give us a customer email for the outlet. Since switching from another newsletter service to the Pampered Chef, my outlet sales have gone down. I couldn't justify spending the money for another service any longer. I wish Pampered Chef would offer us a way to customize an email better, I don't know if I can do a Black Friday sale this year, because I don't have a way to contact all my customers :(

What is the reason for the decline in outlet orders?

There could be multiple reasons for a decline in outlet orders, such as changes in consumer behavior, economic downturn, or increased competition.

How can I improve outlet orders?

To improve outlet orders, you could analyze the market trends, offer promotions and discounts, improve the quality of products or services, and enhance customer experience.

Is this decline in outlet orders a temporary or long-term issue?

This depends on the specific circumstances and factors affecting your business. It is essential to conduct thorough research and analysis to determine if the decline is a short-term fluctuation or a long-term trend.

Should I consider closing the outlet?

Closing the outlet should be a last resort, and it is crucial to explore all other options first. Consider seeking expert advice, conducting a detailed cost-benefit analysis, and evaluating the potential impact on your overall business before making a decision.

What steps can I take to address the decline in outlet orders?

Some steps you can take to address the decline in outlet orders include conducting market research, adjusting prices, diversifying your product or service offerings, improving marketing strategies, and providing excellent customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefBeckyD