• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Can I Order Outlet Products for a Customer?

In summary, you can order for a customer by going into your personal sales website, using the same account information that the customer is using, and placing the order.
DebPC
Staff member
Usually I just refer people to my website to place outlet orders. I have a customer who wants to pay by check. Can I order for her? I'd like to get sales credit. I feel like I should know this-but I don't.

Yes. Just go to your pws as if you were a customer and place the order with her info. Use your PCDC to pay for the order.

yes, I've ordered for customers lots of times.

DebbieJ said:
yes, I've ordered for customers lots of times.

I do it all the time for a couple of my customers. I even pay with my CC since they paid cash or check.

I just took her cc info and went into my pws to put the outlet order in. It seems to know its me. It gives me the option of sending it to me or entering a new address under My Account Information. Is that where I put her info? a I'm confused. Anybody help?

You might have to clear your cookies. Onceyou get to that screen if you scroll down a bit it will ask you if you want to sign in as a customer (it's a real PIA if you ask me). You'll have ot create a customer account and just use either your email or her email as it WANTS an email. You will probably need to delete the original order before you do this.

Easier way - do you have another computer you can do this on - much easier!

Thanks Linda! My husband tried to clear just that sites cookies and it didn't work. So he went and got his laptop and I used that and it did the trick.
At least I know alot more about that now.

Happy Chef said:
I just took her cc info and went into my pws to put the outlet order in. It seems to know its me. It gives me the option of sending it to me or entering a new address under My Account Information. Is that where I put her info? a I'm confused. Anybody help?

I do it from my laptop. When it goes to my accout (where it wants me to log in) I just click on the (I think it's) other user line on the bottom of the log in. When I put the other person's info in it goes to her info (or set up a new account) and when I say use that the order is there. It really is easy - annoying that it thinks it's me but that's probably good since it IS my computer. I have never had a problem ordering for someone else on it and I have never had to clear cookies to do it.

Even when it recognizes me I just put in the customer's name and ship it to me. I've never had a problem.

Related to Can I Order Outlet Products for a Customer?

1. Can I order outlet products for a customer?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order outlet products for your customers. Outlet products are only available for purchase through a consultant, so this is a great opportunity to provide your customers with discounted items.

2. Are outlet products the same quality as regular products?

Yes, outlet products are the same high-quality products that we offer in our regular catalog. The only difference is that outlet products may have slight imperfections or be discontinued items.

3. How do I know which outlet products are available?

You can browse and purchase outlet products through the "Outlet" category on our consultant website. This category is updated regularly, so be sure to check back often for new deals.

4. Can I combine outlet products with regular products in one order?

Yes, you can combine outlet and regular products in one order. However, outlet products may not be eligible for certain promotions or discounts.

5. Can I return or exchange outlet products?

Outlet products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully review the product description and photos before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefkathy