• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Get That Final Bump at the End of the Month

In summary, the author is short $2500 for a 1/2 price conference and now knows people won't be coming to his shows. He is attempting to print flyers and reach out to neighbors to get some more guests. There are other e-mail marketing services that may be worth looking into.
amyscookinggear
Gold Member
I'm like $175 dollars short of $2500 for 1/2 price conference. Now I know that I have a couple of outside orders coming for shows that I'm closing this week. I have two orders for my Mystery Host show that I'm suppose to be doing tomorrow but I don't think anyone is going to show up. I'm attempting to print flyers to give to neighbors so I can get a few more guests there.

What other ideas do you have to get those last few orders this month?

One thing to consider that while you are that close, half price conference will only save you $100. Make sure that you aren't spending too much out of pocket to get there!

send out an outlet email to all your past guests if you haven't done so in a while!

I'm not going to spend a dime of my money to get there. I did that in March and still missed my mark :(
I'm planning on doing an outlet email. However, I've never gotten any orders from doing that. I'm thinking I might just sign up for Icontact and TT to see if that helps.

Make sure you go to TT first! Joy offers a special for signing up for iContact through her.

What is i contact?

I also plan to send the outlet e-mails today too! My current Host is over $600, so any extra this month would be Fabulous!

gailz2 said:
What is i contact?

Go to Email Marketing & Surveying Software - iContact. It's an e-mail marketing service, holding white label partnerships with most of the most popular e-mail services. This means the e-mails won't be blocked or marked as spam, even though they're sent as a mass mailing. These services have rules and tips to keep you from actually sending spam. One feature is to have recipients approve receiving e-mails from you (you don't have to use this, but I like it because I know the people receiving my e-newsletters, etc, actually want them). Whether or not you use the opt-in, all e-mails provide an opt-out (or unsubscribe) option.

There are other services, too, such as Constant Contact. I trialed both Constant Contact and iContact. Some features I liked better with CC, but iContact makes it MUCH easier to use an already prepared newsletter, where Constant Contact pretty much makes you create your own by cutting and pasting segments - which don't always turn out as nicely as the original and is way too much work, in my opinion.

Also, with these services, you can see who opened the e-mails, who clicked on what links, what e-mails bounced back, and who unsubscribed. It is an extra (business) expense, so look into it, but really think about whether or not it's worth it to you to have these features, and how you'll use them to increase your business.

1. How can I reach my sales goal at the end of the month?

To reach your sales goal at the end of the month, make sure to utilize all of the resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as the product catalog, sales flyers, and social media graphics. Also, offer incentives to your customers, such as free shipping or a discount on their next purchase. Lastly, be proactive in reaching out to potential customers and following up with existing ones.

2. What are some effective ways to promote my Pampered Chef business at the end of the month?

Some effective ways to promote your Pampered Chef business at the end of the month include hosting a virtual party, offering a limited-time discount or promotion, and collaborating with other consultants for a joint event. Additionally, utilize social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to showcase your products and engage with potential customers.

3. How can I upsell or cross-sell products to increase my sales at the end of the month?

To upsell or cross-sell products, make sure to highlight complementary products during your sales pitch and offer package deals or bundles. You can also offer product recommendations based on your customers' needs or preferences. Additionally, showcase the versatility of certain products and how they can be used for multiple purposes.

4. What should I do if I am not close to reaching my monthly sales goal?

If you are not close to reaching your monthly sales goal, do not get discouraged. Instead, reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for support and advice. Consider hosting a flash sale or reaching out to loyal customers for their support. You can also offer incentives for referrals, which can help bring in new customers.

5. How can I stay motivated and focused during the final stretch of the month?

To stay motivated and focused during the final stretch of the month, set smaller, achievable goals for yourself and celebrate each milestone. Keep a positive mindset and remind yourself of why you started your Pampered Chef business. Surround yourself with a supportive community and take breaks when needed to avoid burnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • riggs62
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • Tams