• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success: My Team's $4,000 Month & the Exciting Road Ahead!

In summary, a group of consultants are chatting about their recent vacation in Daytona Beach, FL and their successful business ventures. One consultant's team has already submitted over $4,000 this month, with a new consultant bringing in over $3,100 in their first 30 days. The team is excited for future growth and upcoming events. They are also congratulating each other on their achievements and discussing the weather in Florida. Another consultant asks about any special training methods used for the successful recruit, but it is revealed that she is a self-starter. The team is proud of their motivated and driven consultants.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

We just got back from vacation in Daytona Beach, FL. Great time! Time to get back to work.

I am so excited because my team has already submitted over $4,000 this month! My newly signed in May Consultant has submitted over $3,100 (part in May and part in June) in her first 30 days and she signed someone in May. She and another awesome Consultant on my team are going to Conference. I need a little kick in the tush for myself. I truly think my team could be on the verge of an explosion, but I need to work smarter to make it happen.

This is truly the most exciting time of my business!

Congratulations! :chef: :party:

Woo-hoo!!!!

How wonderful! You go girl!

CONGRATS LISA!!!!:party:

How was the florida weather? :)

pampmomof3 said:
CONGRATS LISA!!!!:party:

How was the florida weather? :)

Hot, but no hotter than Atlanta.

We were surprised that we did not experience much rain. We are used to afternoon thunder showers when we go to Daytona, but we only had one day with very light storms.

A big wahoo to you and your team! Great going!

That is fantastic!!!

That's awesome!!! What a nice surprise to come home to. You gotta love it when you have a real motivated consultant. Way to go!:)

Wahoo Lisa!

Can't wait to see you in Chicago!

pamperedlinda said:
Wahoo Lisa!

Can't wait to see you in Chicago!

I am really looking forward to seeing you also! I am extra lucky since I get to yell for you when you walk the stage as a new Director! Of course I also get to cheer you on at the Executive Dinner!

Congratulations!!​
:party::party::party::party::party:

Y:money:ur check is g:money:ing t:money: be GREAT!!!

That's awesome!!

Congratulations!!!!:party::party::party:

inquiring minds want to know: Did you do anything different with this latest recruit in training, or does she just "get it"?

amy07 said:
Congratulations!!!!:party::party::party:

inquiring minds want to know: Did you do anything different with this latest recruit in training, or does she just "get it"?

Thanks! She is just a self started. I have only met her in person one time and that was at the event where I met her. We do speak every week, but everything she does, she does on her own.

The other lady going to Conference with me is also a self starter. She wants Directorship and is willing to do what it takes to get there.

Congrats! It is so nice to get people on ,your team that know what they want.
No hand holding required!

What strategies can I use to maximize success for my team?

One strategy to maximize success for your team is to set clear goals and expectations. Communicate with your team regularly and provide them with the necessary resources and support. Recognize and celebrate their achievements to keep them motivated and engaged.

How can I motivate my team to reach our $4,000 monthly goal?

Motivate your team by creating a sense of urgency and excitement around the goal. Offer incentives or rewards for reaching the goal, such as bonuses or recognition. Encourage teamwork and collaboration to help everyone reach the goal together.

What resources are available to help me and my team reach our goals?

There are many resources available to help you and your team reach your goals. Pampered Chef offers training and support materials, as well as a strong community of consultants who can provide guidance and advice. You can also utilize social media and other online platforms to connect with potential customers and expand your reach.

How can I stay organized and on track while working towards our monthly goal?

One way to stay organized and on track is to create a detailed plan with specific tasks and deadlines. Utilize tools such as calendars and to-do lists to stay organized and prioritize your tasks. Regularly check in with your team to ensure everyone is on the same page and working towards the goal.

What should I do once my team reaches our $4,000 monthly goal?

Congratulations! Once your team reaches the $4,000 monthly goal, it's important to celebrate and recognize everyone's hard work. Set new goals for the next month and continue to provide support and resources for your team to maintain their success. Remember to also continue building and nurturing relationships with your customers to ensure continued success in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3