• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Exceptions for Medical Issues During Relinquishment?

In summary, to relinquish your consultant status with Pampered Chef, you will need to contact the company's support team and return any remaining inventory or business supplies. Your consultant account will then be deactivated and you will no longer have access to your consultant website or resources. The initial consultant fee is non-refundable, even if you decide to relinquish your status shortly after joining. Your downline will be reassigned to another active consultant within your team or to a new consultant if there is no active consultant available. You can rejoin as a consultant after relinquishing your status, but you will need to go through the enrollment process again and pay the initial consultant fee. There are no fees or penalties for relinquishing your status, but any
pjpamchef
Silver Member
Since April I have been going thru various tests, a biopsy and imediately after conference a Total Thyroidectomy, where they did find cancer. Since the surgery, I have been off my meds to prepare me for the upcoming Radioactive Iodine Treatment Aug 20th. Needless to say, I have not been a good Director thru this time, as it's hard to stimulate people when I'm not that into it at the moment. Aug will be my last month of relinquishment, if I can't get my team to pull thru, I cannot imagine going thru re-promotion in this state of body and mind!! Does anyone know if there are any provisions for medical issues? Or are the rules the rules??

pjpamchef said:
Since April I have been going thru various tests, a biopsy and imediately after conference a Total Thyroidectomy, where they did find cancer. Since the surgery, I have been off my meds to prepare me for the upcoming Radioactive Iodine Treatment Aug 20th. Needless to say, I have not been a good Director thru this time, as it's hard to stimulate people when I'm not that into it at the moment. Aug will be my last month of relinquishment, if I can't get my team to pull thru, I cannot imagine going thru re-promotion in this state of body and mind!! Does anyone know if there are any provisions for medical issues? Or are the rules the rules??

Oh wow. I wish I knew something, but I really don't. Maybe see if you can scan the director policies on CC. I just wanted to say hang in there! Take care of YOURSELF. That's what is most important right now. Good luck!

all you can do is ASK--have documentation in hand and call speak to a supervisor and get names---Feel better==

Related to Are There Exceptions for Medical Issues During Relinquishment?

What is the process for relinquishing my consultant status?

To relinquish your consultant status with Pampered Chef, you will need to contact the company's support team and request to be removed from the consultant database. You will also need to return any remaining inventory or business supplies to the company. Once your request has been processed, your consultant account will be deactivated and you will no longer have access to your consultant website or any other tools or resources provided to consultants.

Will I receive a refund for my initial consultant fee?

No, the initial consultant fee is non-refundable. This fee covers the cost of your initial consultant kit and training materials. Even if you decide to relinquish your consultant status shortly after joining, this fee will not be refunded.

What happens to my downline when I relinquish my consultant status?

When you relinquish your consultant status, your downline will be reassigned to another active consultant within your team or to a new consultant if there is no active consultant available. Your downline will not be lost, but you will no longer be their direct upline and will not receive any commission from their sales.

Can I rejoin as a consultant after relinquishing my status?

Yes, you can rejoin as a consultant after relinquishing your status. However, you will need to go through the entire enrollment process again, including paying the initial consultant fee. Your previous consultant account will no longer be active, so you will need to create a new one.

Do I need to pay any fees or penalties for relinquishing my status?

No, there are no fees or penalties for relinquishing your consultant status. However, if you have any outstanding balances or owe money to the company, those will still need to be paid. You will not be charged any additional fees for relinquishing your status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • pjpamchef
  • General Chat
Replies