• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am so Upset I Can Barely Type.okay. so My Team Made It. We Were

G
Gagescorpages
I am so upset I can barely type.
Okay. So my team made it. We were going to be over the 4K about $24.00.
I had a $700 show to submit on Saturday. Tried and tried and it would not submit. Apparently something was wrong with the server at HO.
I had a family obligation...had to leave...didn't get home until midnight.
Show finally submitted after midnight.
Contacted HO and I am S O L.
I am so upset.
What does this mean?
I know I know...I'll go and read the policies...just needed to vent.
I am just so bummed right now.:(:mad:

Call your upline and see if she can help!{{HUGS!}}

if your in NY you have until 1:00am to submit the show.....did it get sent before then??

I would fight it. Call and talk to a supervisor or call Consultant Career Solutions. Do it TODAY.

Oh Susan!!! Don't give up without a fight!! Good luck! And have faith!

If there were server issues I would think they could track that. Keep fighting!!!!

Guess what?! I'm going to lose my Directorship for real!

I had asked my Feb recruit to hold the show that would qualify her until Sunday (it was held on Thursday). She put it in on the 28th. Now I have to find 2 more recruits and qualify them this month to keep my Directorship. It was daunting enough to think I had to recruit and qualify 1 person...now 2!

I can't be mad at her, but I am a little perturbed! We had a long conversation about it and I thought she agreed. I guess not. I'm just not feeling the drive! Feeling like this is a little scary!

In re-promotion she had to qualify 2 people. Since the recruit qualified in February she doesn't count as one of the two.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}} Susan and Sandra! You can do it! We're pulling for you both!

So, it's 2 people in one calendar month? That stinks.

Sorry for my ignorance, I never bothered to read @ relinquishment and repromotion in hopes that I wouldn't have to go there. Was afraid I'd jinx myself if I knew all about it.

That was my thinking, too Linda, but it seems I'm doomed anyway!

Chef Kearns said:
That was my thinking, too Linda, but it seems I'm doomed anyway!

Don't give up!!!!! One of my sister directors recruited 10 in one month last year - anything is possible! Think positive. Do they both have to qualify this month or just sign?

They have to qualify also, that's why I'm a little bit defeated. I'm still trying! I've identified my next recruits, they just have to sign and I have to get them excited about qualifying by the end of this month. Since I'm a little desparate, I think I'll offer the other half of their kit FREE if they qualify by the 31st.

Chef Kearns said:
They have to qualify also, that's why I'm a little bit defeated. I'm still trying! I've identified my next recruits, they just have to sign and I have to get them excited about qualifying by the end of this month. Since I'm a little desparate, I think I'll offer the other half of their kit FREE if they qualify by the 31st.

I think that sounds like a great idea! Do NOT give up yet Sandra!!!!

Hang in there Sandra. It isn't over until it's over.

Just an update:
No dice.
I am so upset.
missed the cut-off by 55 minutes.
I could cry.

Oh, that really sucks. I'm surprised they won't work with you when they know they were having issues that evening!

Is there any way that P3 can verify you attempted to submit earlier on Saturday?

Seems to me that it would be irrelevant whether you 'missed' the midnight cut-off or not, if you made the GOOD FAITH attempt to submit within the timeline. I know HO has told you no, but it is also grossly unreasonable for us to be expected to rearrange our lives (and those of our family members) to accomodate the availability of HO servers.

I'm willing to put up with the inconvenience of call-back times that result in my having to change my personal schedule (thank godness I'm retired and have some flexibility), but we shouldn't have to jump thru hoops when there is an automation failure on their end.

Don't mean to sound like I'm whining, but the ability to submit shows impacts family incomes and consultant career statuses. :grumpy:

(Grumpiness aside, I still love PC....but am disappointed in their response to you)

I know. I am so upset.
I really "worked it" to make sure we had the 4K, and everything.
It was down to the wire, but I did it.
And to lose it by 55 minutes is just a big slap in the face.
I am feeling very discouraged right now. :(

legacypc46 said:
Is there any way that P3 can verify you attempted to submit earlier on Saturday?

Seems to me that it would be irrelevant whether you 'missed' the midnight cut-off or not, if you made the GOOD FAITH attempt to submit within the timeline. I know HO has told you no, but it is also grossly unreasonable for us to be expected to rearrange our lives (and those of our family members) to accomodate the availability of HO servers.

I'm willing to put up with the inconvenience of call-back times that result in my having to change my personal schedule (thank godness I'm retired and have some flexibility), but we shouldn't have to jump thru hoops when there is an automation failure on their end.

Don't mean to sound like I'm whining, but the ability to submit shows impacts family incomes and consultant career statuses. :grumpy:

They told me the server was only down between 8 and 9. I had no case. Felt like they thought I was lying. I'm sure they hear "stories" all the time.
It has just left a bad taste in my mouth. I'll wallow in my misery for a bit and then I'll get back on the horse.

Call your upline and your sales director. STRESS that you tried for ___ time that day. Stress what leggy just said. Under these cirmstances I can not believe they won't understand.

I spoke to my upline SD who I believe spoke to our NED. She basically said the same thing...that it's all computerized and it is what it is. :(

annew said:
if your in NY you have until 1:00am to submit the show.....did it get sent before then??

It was 1:55 EST.
55 damn minutes late.
:(

If the server was down and your P3 files can PROVE you attempted to submit, then I think they should accept it. You had a family obligation that day and you scheduled your PC business around that obligation with the understanding that the servers would be up when you submitted your show. I think I missed the memo where we are supposed to put our families second if HO has a systems failure. (Wow, their response really does irk me)

SusanBP0129 said:
She basically said the same thing...that it's all computerized and it is what it is. :(

I would hope an override is possible; computers do what people tell them to do (except mine...they always seem to have a mind of their own)

I have no proof. :(

Related to I Am so Upset I Can Barely Type.okay. so My Team Made It. We Were

1. What does "I am so upset I can barely type" mean?

It means that the person is feeling extremely upset and emotional, to the point where it is affecting their ability to type or communicate effectively.

2. Why is the person upset?

The person is upset because their team was supposed to make a certain amount of money, but they fell short and are now over $4,000 in debt. Additionally, they had a $700 show to submit but encountered technical issues and were unable to submit it on time. They also had a family obligation that caused them to miss the submission deadline, resulting in them being unable to receive any compensation. All of these factors have contributed to their current state of upset.

3. What happened with the show submission and why is the person out of luck?

The server at HO (presumably the company or organization they work for) was down, causing the person to be unable to submit their $700 show. This resulted in them missing the submission deadline and being unable to receive any compensation. When they contacted HO, they were informed that they are out of luck, or "S O L", meaning there is nothing that can be done to help them in this situation.

4. What does the person plan on doing now?

The person plans on reading the policies to see if there is any information or guidelines that can help them in this situation. They also needed to vent and express their frustration, but ultimately they are feeling very disappointed and upset about the situation.

5. How has this experience affected the person?

The person is feeling very bummed and upset about the situation. They may also be feeling angry and frustrated that they were unable to submit their show and now have no way of receiving compensation. This experience may also cause them to lose trust in the system or company they work for, as well as cause stress and financial strain due to the debt they are now in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky