• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to or Do I Respond to This??

In summary, a consultant receives a contact me page submission from someone who she worked with three years ago. The consultant had been trying to contact the person for 18 months with no response, but now the person has signed up with someone else. The consultant is unsure of how to respond and seeks advice from other consultants. Some suggest blessing and releasing the person, while others suggest congratulating her and explaining how the decision to sign up with a specific consultant affects their business. Ultimately, the consultant decides to delete the email and move on from the situation.
pamela
I got a contact me page submission this morning and here is the comment:

I don't know if you remember me. You were my consultant for
my wedding shower about 3 years ago. i want to thank you for getting me
interested in being a consultant. It took me three years to decide to sign up.
I've been a consultant now since May this year. Thanks again!

:mad::mad::mad:I contacted this girl for about 18 months after that shower and never heard BOO from her~NOW THIS????????

I know, bless & release!!! But I really would like to welcome her into the fold and find out who she is with~just not sure if I can be nice about it!

can not post my thoughts=== sorry--

I can't think of anything that doesn't sound snippy.

If you really want to know who she signed with, call HO and they will tell you.

Wow. Don't know what to say.

Bless & Release.
I wouldn't even answer her, delete it and leave it at that. If ever you do see her out and about I am sure you will be sweet. Not worth an email conversation, which IMHO always comes out wrong.
((HUGS))

Koolotus said:
Bless & Release.
I wouldn't even answer her, delete it and leave it at that. If ever you do see her out and about I am sure you will be sweet. Not worth an email conversation, which IMHO always comes out wrong.
((HUGS))

I agree and I sure can relate. I just had the same thing happen except that mine asked to come to my meetings as hospitality. I talked about it all on another thread.

Bless and Release.

I would send her a quick message congratulating her and then bless and release.

the more I thought about it today~the more I realized how difficult she was as a host (not just her bridal show, she did one before that). It must have been in the stars for her to sign with someone else....God knows I could have used a team member, but not a difficult one! Maybe she changed, but I am just going to delete and move on!

chefmeg said:
the more I thought about it today~the more I realized how difficult she was as a host (not just her bridal show, she did one before that). It must have been in the stars for her to sign with someone else....God knows I could have used a team member, but not a difficult one! Maybe she changed, but I am just going to delete and move on!

You're so right Meg! There is definitely a reason she signed with someone else... and I think it's was to spare you the pain and suffering of having her on your team!

From a different perspective, I wouldn't bless and release so quickly. I'm guessing she doesn't know how the whole recruiting process works. I don't think she'd send you a note thanking you if she knew that she hurt you. That's not the tone of her note.

Looking back, when I signed, I had absolutely no idea how whom I signed up with affected me/her. I knew I wanted to sell Pampered Chef, so I called a friend of a friend and signed up. I had been to one show in my life, and the consultant told us her story and it stuck in my mind. She never said, "You need to sign up with me." So when I did decide to sign, I just did it. Looking at my own shows, I don't share the benefit to ME by them signing up with ME, I just share how PC can affect THEIR lives. Perhaps I need to re-think how I word it, because if a customer is as "green" as I was to direct sales and MLM, she'd not be aware that her decision to sign up with a particular person affects my business.

Just a thought...

I am sure that she may not know how the process works. I think it is up to you Meg to either respond with a "I glad I was able to inspire someone" or ignore the e-mail. A puzzling situation.

Related to How to or Do I Respond to This??

1. How do I respond to a customer complaint?

When responding to a customer complaint, it's important to first listen to their concerns and acknowledge their feelings. Then, apologize for any inconvenience and offer a solution or resolution to the issue. Make sure to follow up with the customer to ensure their satisfaction.

2. Do I need to respond to every customer review?

Yes, it's important to respond to every customer review, whether it's positive or negative. Thank the customer for taking the time to leave a review and address any concerns or feedback they may have. This shows that you value their opinion and are committed to providing excellent customer service.

3. How should I respond to a customer who has purchased a defective product?

First, apologize for the inconvenience and offer to replace the defective product or provide a refund. Make sure to also follow up with the customer to ensure their satisfaction and offer any additional assistance if needed.

4. What is the best way to respond to a customer who is unhappy with their order?

The best way to respond to an unhappy customer is to listen to their concerns, apologize for any issues, and offer a solution or compensation. Make sure to also follow up with the customer to ensure their satisfaction and address any additional concerns they may have.

5. How do I handle a customer who is being rude or unreasonable?

When dealing with a rude or unreasonable customer, it's important to remain calm and professional. Listen to their concerns and try to find a solution that satisfies both parties. If the situation becomes unmanageable, it may be best to involve a manager or escalate the issue to a higher level of customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cheftiffany
Replies