• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Signed Agreement in My Hands! We're Not Submitting Until

In summary, Becky is 35000 away from earning her trip to Paris, and she has 45,000 points (enough for a trip for two) but she needs 74000 total.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I have a signed agreement in my hands! We're not submitting until August 6 so I'll be sitting on pins & needles while she books her shows...I hope it goes well!

I have another interview tomorrow night that I think will have the same result!

This will make #s 13 & 14 (but I have 3 inactive at the moment) so I'm really excited!!!

WOOHOO is right! Congratulations!!

It's hard to believe that on February 1 I had 1 recruit. Now I have 12. Wow. and next year I'm going for 2 per month!!

Holy cow, that's great!! Congratulations!:)

Becky - are you 44000 away from earning Paris? Trip for 1 or 2?I'm 35000 away from our Trip for 2 to Aruba! I'm getting nervous. I need to qualify 8 consultants (3 are already recruited but having a hard time qualifying) and sell $4000 each month between now and December!!! eeeek!Did they announce any crazy trip promo during conference?

Winnipegk said:
Becky - are you 44000 away from earning Paris? Trip for 1 or 2?

I'm 35000 away from our Trip for 2 to Aruba! I'm getting nervous. I need to qualify 8 consultants (3 are already recruited but having a hard time qualifying) and sell $4000 each month between now and December!!! eeeek!

Did they announce any crazy trip promo during conference?

Now I have 45,000 points so far...I need 74,000 total. It would be a trip for two. I want it so badly! I took 6 years of French and would love to use it again. I was an exchange student in France in '88 and that was the last time I was there.

I have several consultants to help qualify who just signed and several more on the fence about signing. I would LOVE to get many more recruits because that's really what's going to earn this for me.:)

Good luck to you!! You can do it. Recruiting really is the key.:D

We need 74000 for our trip as well. I'll put my goal in my sig too so I can track it. I keep it on a whiteboard at home so it's in my face all the time - that seems to help. I've fallen behind and I blame it on the move because I wasn't tracking between May and July so I wasn't sure how far behind I was.

Winnipegk said:
We need 74000 for our trip as well. I'll put my goal in my sig too so I can track it. I keep it on a whiteboard at home so it's in my face all the time - that seems to help. I've fallen behind and I blame it on the move because I wasn't tracking between May and July so I wasn't sure how far behind I was.

I love doing the tracking chart too. Mine is up on my fridge and I highlight where I am. Sometimes the kids do it for me.

Keep up the good work!!!

Woo-hoo! Great job!!!

Did my signature work?

WooHoo!! Great Job!!

WOO HOO!!!!

Congratulations!

Well darn, my interview cancelled for tonight. She wants to reschedule but she's going to call me in a few days. Hopefully she follows through. I'll have to call her from Conference.

1. How long do I have to submit my signed agreement?

You have until the deadline stated in the agreement to submit your signed copy. It is important to submit it on time to ensure that your order is processed.

2. Can I make changes to the agreement before submitting?

No, once the agreement is signed, it is considered final and cannot be modified. If you need to make changes, please contact your Pampered Chef representative before signing.

3. What happens if I miss the submission deadline?

If you miss the submission deadline, your order may be delayed or cancelled. It is important to submit your signed agreement on time to avoid any issues.

4. Do I need to submit a physical copy of the agreement?

No, you can submit a scanned or electronic copy of the signed agreement. However, make sure the copy is clear and legible to avoid any processing delays.

5. Can I submit my signed agreement through email?

Yes, you can submit your signed agreement through email as long as it is a clear and legible copy. You can also submit it through our online submission portal for convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies