• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Chance to Qualify for Consultant Inactive Deadline - Submit Your Show Now!

In summary, the deadline for submitting your show to qualify for the Consultant Inactive Deadline is [insert specific date and time]. To submit your show, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Submit Show" button. If you miss the deadline, your consultant status will become inactive and you will not be eligible for any host or guest specials or incentives. However, you can submit multiple shows, as long as each one meets the minimum sales requirement. By qualifying for the deadline, you will maintain your active consultant status and continue to receive commissions and benefits.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I have a consultant who would be going inactive Nov. 1. She hasn't qualified yet so we were working hard to get her qualified before Nov. 1. She had one show left to do. On October 30 she did a show and it was just over $200 but she wanted to keep it until the 31st so she could get over $300 and get a half-priced item.

I think she may have submitted it over the weekend and not on Friday.

I haven't spoken to her but my tracker isn't updated except to say that my team has submitted 1 show for November already and she's the only one I know of that had an outstanding show.

I want my tracker to update!! I'm so scared!!! She knew it was important to get it in on Friday but I'm scared she forgot to do it on Friday or something. Cross your fingers please!

why don't you call her?

She's out of town now for work. :( I'm just being impatient. It will update this afternoon I'm sure...but I can't help but worry!

Call HO. They will tell you if she has something there you cannot see yet.

ChefLisa said:
Call HO. They will tell you if she has something there you cannot see yet.

Oh ok I didn't know if they would do that. It's still not updated.

1. What is the deadline for submitting my show to qualify for the Consultant Inactive Deadline?

The deadline for submitting your show is [insert specific date and time]. After this date and time, any shows submitted will not count towards the Consultant Inactive Deadline.

2. How do I submit my show to qualify for the Consultant Inactive Deadline?

You can submit your show by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Submit Show" button. Follow the prompts to enter the necessary information and submit your show.

3. What happens if I miss the Consultant Inactive Deadline?

If you miss the Consultant Inactive Deadline, your consultant status will become inactive and you will not be eligible for any host or guest specials or incentives. You will also not be able to place any orders or receive any commissions until you reactivate your account.

4. Can I submit multiple shows to qualify for the Consultant Inactive Deadline?

Yes, you can submit multiple shows to qualify for the Consultant Inactive Deadline. However, each show must meet the minimum sales requirement to count towards the deadline.

5. What are the benefits of qualifying for the Consultant Inactive Deadline?

By qualifying for the Consultant Inactive Deadline, you will maintain your active consultant status and be eligible for all host and guest specials and incentives. You will also continue to receive commissions and be able to place orders for your own personal use or for your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • pamperedlinda