• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused About Promotions in My Consultant Line? Let's Clarify Together!

In summary, the situation is as follows: 1. Consultant A has 1 active recruit, consultant B.2. If B promotes over A, B becomes a Senior Consultant and C, the recruit of B, becomes a Senior Consultant.3. There is no promotion to Team Leader for Consultant A because B and C are in the same line.
I have a 1st line(consultant A) that has 1 active recruit (my 2nd generation, consultant B).

Consultant B signed consultant C last night at a show. If I understand correctly, Consultant A remains a Senior Consultant and Consultant B promotes to Senior Consultant when Consultant C submits a show.

Consultant A does not promote to Team Leader because B and C are in the same line.

Is that right?? Some of this really is confusing!

What happens if B recruits another one and promote over A?

that's correct. I have the same situation. 2 SC's but they are in the same line.

oh, but congratulations on getting your Team members to recruit!!

thanks! My team is booming right now and I love it. I now have 3 seniors and have added 6 directs and 3 indirects in 4 months, with another 6 directs (hopefully) in the next month or so!

My goal is AD by this time next year... yes I just said it out loud!!!

At the rate you're going, it sounds like you'll be SD by this time next year!!!!!

That is so awesome Jenni!!! I am so happy for you!!!!

This is so exciting! Congratulations! Don't worry yet about a pass by situation until they get to Director. I have this same situation and it will be interesting to see how it plays out. My one consultant has not gotten to the point of accepting any and all help, even though I am prepared to work side by side with her. She is asking my upline, which is fine but she lives several hundred miles away and is a SD with TONS of people under her. My upline knows how much I want to help her. As long as she gets there, I am just riding my time out. Once she promotes or her TL promotes and passes by her, I will be an AD. I make the qualifications with my team already. Hope it happens before the end of the year so I can get travel points (that sounds selfish but can't help it):devil:

What is the "New Career Plan" at Pampered Chef?

The "New Career Plan" at Pampered Chef is a program designed to help consultants grow their business and achieve their career goals. It includes training, incentives, and support to help consultants succeed in their Pampered Chef journey.

How can I enroll in the "New Career Plan" at Pampered Chef?

To enroll in the "New Career Plan" at Pampered Chef, you must be an active consultant and meet the eligibility requirements. You can contact your team leader for more information and to get started on your enrollment process.

What are the benefits of participating in the "New Career Plan" at Pampered Chef?

The "New Career Plan" offers a variety of benefits, including increased earning potential, personalized coaching and training, recognition and incentives, and the opportunity to grow your business and reach your career goals.

Do I have to pay to participate in the "New Career Plan" at Pampered Chef?

No, there is no cost to participate in the "New Career Plan" at Pampered Chef. It is a program offered to all active consultants as a way to support and help them grow their business.

Can I opt out of the "New Career Plan" at Pampered Chef?

Yes, consultants can opt out of the "New Career Plan" at any time by contacting their team leader. However, we highly recommend participating in the program as it offers valuable resources and support to help you succeed in your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies