• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Recruiting Success with This Genius Idea for Pampered Chef

In summary, this genius idea involves hosting virtual parties through social media platforms, such as Facebook or Instagram, to recruit new consultants for Pampered Chef. It can be used by both experienced and new consultants, and does not require a large financial investment. Pampered Chef provides resources and training to help with implementation. It can also be customized to fit individual styles and strengths.
Koolotus
Can I just say HOLY CR**!!!!

I have done recruiting training with my team at my last meeting. Told them that if they get anyone that seems interested to say
"Can my friend Cheryl who helped me get started give you a call to see if Pampered Chef would be a good fit for you?"

Well this morning I woke up to 6 yes SIX! Recruit leads from my team!!
They rock :)

4 from girls in their first 30 days the other 2 from a gal in her first 90.
:party::party::party:

wow!! That is where its at!!

That's AWESOME CHERYL!! Congrats!!! :D:D

1. How does this "genius idea" work?

This genius idea involves hosting virtual parties through social media platforms, such as Facebook or Instagram, to recruit new consultants for Pampered Chef. By reaching a larger audience through online parties, you can attract more potential recruits and expand your team.

2. Is this idea only for experienced consultants?

No, this idea can be used by both experienced and new consultants. It is a great way for new consultants to quickly grow their team and for experienced consultants to continue expanding their network.

3. Do I have to be tech-savvy to use this idea?

Not at all! This idea is simple and easy to implement, even for those who are not familiar with social media. Pampered Chef provides resources and training to help you get started and be successful with this idea.

4. Will I have to invest a lot of money to make this idea work?

No, this idea does not require a large financial investment. Hosting virtual parties through social media is free, and Pampered Chef provides resources and support to help you with the recruitment process.

5. Can I customize this idea for my own personal style?

Yes, you can definitely make this idea your own and tailor it to fit your personal style and strengths. The most important thing is to be genuine and authentic in your approach to attract potential recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DPThurston
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sam