• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Finally Back in the Lead System

In summary, Becky is back in the lead system, which means she's getting leads for products she doesn't have in stock. She got an order for a 10" Executive Saute Pan.
pamperedbecky
I've been so bummed to not have been in the lead system since late last fall. It was mostly because of the darn recruit requirement. Even when I put my business on the back burner to go back to work in my previous field, I was still hitting pretty decent sales for barely doing anything. But since I wasn't doing as many shows, I wasn't in front of as many people and not getting the recruit leads. But I FINALLY had two new consultants sign in March and being eligible for leads just kicked in TODAY!! Now I'll be excited again to look at the Shipment Status page all the time!! And I ALREADY got an awesome order for a 10" Executive Saute Pan today. yay!! I'm so relieved and hope I get some booking and recruit leads too.:D:D

Of course this means I'm back in the lead system for cruddy wasted leads too, but oh well! It comes with the territory, I guess.

My last h.o. lead was an order for 5 citrus peelers:bugeye: . Cost this person 7.00+ in shipping and tax for $5 worth of products. And, they withheld their info (probably too embarrassed to say who they are) so they couldn't see if I happen to have any on hand to sell.

Ruth Fifield said:
My last h.o. lead was an order for 5 citrus peelers:bugeye: . Cost this person 7.00+ in shipping and tax for $5 worth of products. And, they withheld their info (probably too embarrassed to say who they are) so they couldn't see if I happen to have any on hand to sell.

Yep, I know. The bad comes with the good. Believe me, over the past 5 1/2 years as a Director, I've had plenty of duds.

Congratulations, Becky! :party:I had only been out a month but even those 5 citrus peelers can be better than feeling like you may just be missing out on something decent.

What is "Finally Back in the Lead System"?

"Finally Back in the Lead System" is a comprehensive online course designed to help individuals and businesses increase their sales and become top performers in their industry.

Who is this course for?

This course is for anyone who wants to improve their sales skills, whether they are a beginner or an experienced professional. It is also beneficial for businesses looking to increase their revenue and stay ahead of the competition.

What does the course cover?

The course covers a wide range of topics including sales techniques, communication skills, networking strategies, goal setting, and time management. It also includes practical exercises and real-life examples to help you apply the concepts in your own sales career.

How is the course delivered?

The course is delivered entirely online through video lectures, downloadable resources, and interactive quizzes. This allows you to learn at your own pace and from the comfort of your own home or office.

Is there a money-back guarantee?

Yes, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the course for any reason, simply contact us within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Shae424
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PCJenni