• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Hope This Is a Good Sign.....

that's awesome to hear though! Keep up the good work!That's a bummer Sandra!:( I haven't had many on my team submit stuff either. We're about halfway to $4000 and I really hope we make...
pamperedbecky
After having a crappy week and having an even crappier (sorry :yuck:) upcoming calendar, I have some good recruiting news to report. I already signed one in August. I got a message from another potential consultant who said she'll sign by the end of August - I've been talking to her for probably about 8 months about it and more frequently in the past two months. Yay!

I had a recruiting interview with a really cool person today who sounds like she's pretty sure she'll sign in the next couple weeks.:)

Then I got a HO lead who I just talked to today who seems pretty interested in the opportunity.

If these others pan out, that would be FOUR total for me in August! I have a couple other stragglers who I've talked to on and off for a couple months who could possibly sign, but aren't as determined to do it any time soon. Whew. My bookings may be terrible right now, but at least recruiting is something I have going for me.:D

So after having a crappy week (DH issues - grrrrrr :devil:), this is a pick-me-up I needed! I just had to tell someone who understands. Thanks for listening!:)

YAY Becky! That is FANTASTIC news! Congratulations!! How was your Vegas trip? Sorry I didnt' get to call you. My sis couldn't find tickets. Ugh!

That's so great to read! Four in one month would be so awesome!

Becky....we can do this! Let's go for FOUR OR MORE for August!!!!

Go Becky Go!!!!

yay Becky!

pampmomof3 said:
YAY Becky! That is FANTASTIC news! Congratulations!! How was your Vegas trip? Sorry I didnt' get to call you. My sis couldn't find tickets. Ugh!

Vegas was a ton of fun and we had a good mix of relaxing, gambling and eating. Don't worry about the tickets. It was nice of you to try!! The last night was really the only night I won anything, but I did pretty well on roulette. My winnings enabled my friend and I to go to Bobby FLay's Mesa Grill for dinner!! :) Yay! Otherwise, I wasn't planning to go there.

pamperedbecky said:
Vegas was a ton of fun and we had a good mix of relaxing, gambling and eating. Don't worry about the tickets. It was nice of you to try!! The last night was really the only night I won anything, but I did pretty well on roulette. My winnings enabled my friend and I to go to Bobby FLay's Mesa Grill for dinner!! :) Yay! Otherwise, I wasn't planning to go there.

I did try. :D How was Bobb Flay's? I'm sure it was good!!

pampmomof3 said:
I did try. :D How was Bobb Flay's? I'm sure it was good!!

Bobby Flay's was awesome!! Vinnie and I went to Mesa Grill in Atlantis - it was the most expensive meal I ever ate, but the BEST one I've ever had. So, before going to Vegas I looked at the Mesa Grill Vegas menu and it had the same things I had there, so I was dying to go. I pretty much wrote it off because it's expensive out there too and I know we were trying to stick to a budget (my friend especially). BUT then when I had a good night at the roulette table :) we decided to go. Yum!! We had the queso fundido (like an awesome baked goat cheese and other cheeses appetizer) and I had the New Mexican Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Oh and we had some really good, fancy margaritas too.

Maybe some day we need to do a big cheffers trip to Vegas!:D

Wow!! That is AWESOME! Four recruits for August!!!!

My team is also MIA! I have 3 going inactive this month. I swear I don't think I can keep this together. Last month we had 6 on our team, but didn't hit the $4k. This month we'll hit the $4k, but with only 3 active members!!

Okay enough of my pity party! Congratulations Becky!

Chef Kearns said:
Wow!! That is AWESOME! Four recruits for August!!!!

My team is also MIA! I have 3 going inactive this month. I swear I don't think I can keep this together. Last month we had 6 on our team, but didn't hit the $4k. This month we'll hit the $4k, but with only 3 active members!!

Okay enough of my pity party! Congratulations Becky!

That's a bummer Sandra!:( I haven't had many on my team submit stuff either. We're about halfway to $4000 and I really hope we make it. My sales in particular suck this month and that's what usually helps a lot. That's great that you'll hit $4k with only 3 consultants!!!

I'm REALLY hoping that next month is better.:pray:

Chef Kearns said:
My team is also MIA!

Wow! Your post made me run and check! I have 6 active this month... Phew! And we should just squeak by the $4k mark.

I have a show tonight of all repeat customers and am going to make it all about the opportunity. What do I have to lose?

Well, I just talked to one of my new consultants who had her first two shows this past weekend. Her very first show was a $1000 show!!! AND she and her host won the Santoku knife! Her second show is over $500 show far, so she qualified in just two shows. Her $1500 will really help our cluster sales, that's for sure.:D:D:D

pamperedbecky said:
Well, I just talked to one of my new consultants who had her first two shows this past weekend. Her very first show was a $1000 show!!! AND she and her host won the Santoku knife! Her second show is over $500 show far, so she qualified in just two shows. Her $1500 will really help our cluster sales, that's for sure.:D:D:D

WOW! Is she stoked or what? What a great weekend!!! How exciting for her, her host and you!!

pamperedbecky said:

My goodness, she's off to a great start! Have you spoke to her about recruiting? I'm sure she'll quickly get to FD with her enthusiasm!

pamperedbecky said:

please tell me you bottled her enthusiasm??!!! What an amazing start she is having!

Well the funny thing is, she signed in June after waiting for the school year to end (she's a teacher) because she wanted a strong start. Well, she didn't quite have solid shows booked on her calendar and some things fell through, so she didn't have her first shows until just now. Luckily she's still a month from her 90 days ending, so she gets some good PC dollars.

She's quite surprised, especially about her first show because the host didn't want her to do a full demo. She just did the potato demo and prepared everything else ahead of time. And she still had an awesome show!! But the host invited tons of people and had over 20 guests there. That's the key!!:)

i'd love to bottle her enthuasiasm! Her school year starts after Labor Day and she only has a catalog show going on until then, but I encouraged her to get on that phone and try to book some before she goes back to teaching!

Related to Let's Hope This Is a Good Sign.....

1. What is "Let's Hope This Is a Good Sign....."?

"Let's Hope This Is a Good Sign....." is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef. It features a variety of delicious and easy recipes that are perfect for everyday meals or special occasions.

2. Who is the author of "Let's Hope This Is a Good Sign....."?

The author of "Let's Hope This Is a Good Sign....." is a team of Pampered Chef recipe developers and food experts. They have curated a collection of tried and tested recipes that are sure to impress.

3. What types of recipes are included in "Let's Hope This Is a Good Sign....."?

"Let's Hope This Is a Good Sign....." features a variety of recipes including appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and more. There are options for all dietary preferences and restrictions, making it easy to find something for everyone.

4. Are the recipes in "Let's Hope This Is a Good Sign....." easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "Let's Hope This Is a Good Sign....." are designed to be easy to follow for home cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure a successful and delicious outcome.

5. Can I purchase "Let's Hope This Is a Good Sign....." from Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Let's Hope This Is a Good Sign....." is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it in select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pamperedbecky