• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finally!! Someone Else "Gets It"

In summary, a woman has successfully cloned herself and her clone is performing exceptionally well. The clone has signed on a new recruit and completed a successful show, with plans to sign up more recruits and host more shows in the near future. The original woman is proud of her clone's success and is happy to offer guidance and support. She shares her excitement with her virtual cluster and expresses the possibility of attending a conference as an Advanced Director in the future. Others join in to congratulate and express their desire to join her.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I'm so excited! You know how we always say that we wish we could clone ourselves? Well i have and she's better than I was when i first started out!!

I signed a new gal on 8/27/08 and she signed her first recruit yesterday 9/19. :D:D She also turned in another show yesterday with her host taking the kit credit so she'll be signing up early next week. She also has 2 hot recruit leads that should be signing up by the end of the month.

DId I mention that she has 12 shows booked in the next 45 days? :D:D I'm just so proud of her and bless her heart, she feels so bad that she calls me sometimes 5 times a day but i told her that I"m so happy that she wants to ask me questions and take my advice.

I just had to share that even though I"m posting on here less you guys are on my mine and had to share with my virtual cluster. :D:D

This is really great to hear. Good for her, good for you. I love the win-wins.

Woo-hoo Kristi!!!!!!!

YAY!!! Advanced Director, here you come....

That's so awesome Kristi - you'll be an AD before too long!!

Thanks guys!! I still can't believe it. I'm so happy. :D

Wouldn't that be crazy if I went to NC in 09 as an AD? THat would be awesome to do upper level stuff!

So, who's joining me? :D

WOW! That's great! Congratulations

go girl go! Can't wiat for this to happen to me!

pampmomof3 said:
Thanks guys!! I still can't believe it. I'm so happy. :D

Wouldn't that be crazy if I went to NC in 09 as an AD? THat would be awesome to do upper level stuff!

So, who's joining me? :D

OMG - I wanna come, too!!!
Tarduciiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

What is "Finally!! Someone Else "Gets It""?

"Finally!! Someone Else "Gets It"" is a collection of popular Pampered Chef products that have been carefully selected by our team to provide our customers with a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets.

What types of products can I expect to find in "Finally!! Someone Else "Gets It""?

The products in "Finally!! Someone Else "Gets It"" range from cookware and bakeware to kitchen utensils and food storage containers. We have curated a selection of our top-selling and most loved items to make your cooking and baking experience easier and more enjoyable.

Do I have to purchase all of the products in the collection?

No, you are not required to purchase all of the products in the "Finally!! Someone Else "Gets It"" collection. You can pick and choose which items you would like to add to your kitchen based on your own personal needs and preferences.

Are there any discounts or promotions for purchasing products from "Finally!! Someone Else "Gets It""?

Yes, we often offer special deals and discounts for purchasing products from "Finally!! Someone Else "Gets It"". Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest promotions and offers.

Can I return or exchange products from "Finally!! Someone Else "Gets It""?

Yes, our standard return and exchange policy applies to products from "Finally!! Someone Else "Gets It"". If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pamperedbecky