• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Did You Tell Me to Call You This Evening...

In summary, you have been personally invited to an exclusive virtual cooking class hosted by Pampered Chef tonight at 7pm. This class is open to all skill levels and is a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and cooking tips. The class typically lasts about an hour and there is no cost to attend, although purchasing Pampered Chef products is optional.
chefkathy
...if you weren't going to answer the damn phone!!!?!?!?!?!

When hosts, potential hosts, leads, etc, email me, I email them back and ask to basically set up a phone appointment so we can talk instead of emailing back and forth.

I called A tonight--for the SECOND time at her request at the time she suggested--and it went to voicemail AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Ummm, sorry I forgot...if you can even get them to admit it. Unfortunately, if I can get my head in sync with my calendar I get so ticked when this happens that I don't always schedule a time.

I also love the one's that I ask, "May I call you tomorrow to talk to you about the information I gave you about the business?" Sure! And you call three times with no answer and no response. I am afraid that aliens have invaded out planet are sucking people up. They appear to eveyone else that they are alive, but are invisable to PC people. And trust me when I say, I am so not aggressive. I border between the Passive Patty and Rita Right (or what ever the normal one was on stage at Spring Launch role play).

1. Why did you tell me to call you this evening?

I wanted to personally invite you to our exclusive Pampered Chef virtual cooking class happening tonight at 7pm. This is a great opportunity to learn new recipes, cooking tips, and connect with other food enthusiasts like yourself.

2. What can I expect from the virtual cooking class?

Our virtual cooking classes are a fun and interactive way to learn new skills in the comfort of your own home. Our trained Pampered Chef consultants will guide you through a delicious recipe step-by-step and answer any questions you may have.

3. Do I need to have any cooking experience to participate?

No, our virtual cooking classes are designed for all skill levels. Whether you're a seasoned chef or a beginner in the kitchen, our consultants will make sure you feel comfortable and confident in trying new recipes.

4. How long is the virtual cooking class?

The class typically lasts about an hour, but may vary depending on the complexity of the recipe. We recommend setting aside some extra time in case you have any questions or want to chat with other participants.

5. Is there a cost for the virtual cooking class?

There is no cost to attend our virtual cooking class. It's our way of bringing people together and sharing our love for cooking. However, if you choose to purchase any Pampered Chef products during the class, your consultant will be happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • pamela
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Koolotus