• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Cancel for Her?? Grrr...

In summary, the speaker is frustrated with a host who has been unresponsive and uncooperative in planning for an upcoming party. The speaker is unsure whether to cancel the party or give the host an ultimatum to reschedule. The speaker also reflects on how she presents herself at parties and whether guests take her business seriously. The conversation ends with the speaker seeking advice on how to handle the situation.
Pampered Chef Guest Invitation ListPAMPERED CHEF GUEST INVITATION LIST

Host(s) ___________________________________________________________

Phone # _____________________________________________________

Show Address of party: ______________________________________

Show Date :_____________________________________

SHOW Start Time: ___________(I'll setup 1 hour before show begins).

To insure the success of your Show, please
invite at least 30-40 people. Don't forget anyone you invite, you'll need to call & personal invite them “FIRST”. The invitation, I send out for you are just reminders for your guest. So my stamp $$ helps use both reach our goals :)

include your friends, relatives, neighbors, classmates, club members, work associates, holiday card list. Don't invite from just 1 group!!! Please call and invite them 1st before I send out the reminder invitations. This way you'll have at least 15-20 guest at your show (Not counting Hubbies & Kids).

PLEASE, PLEASE :) MAIL YOUR Guest List within 3-4 weeks BEFORE your show to me . Keeping a copy for yourself to get a FINAL count SO we know how many to cook for.

Also, please send a check writen to Karen Saunders for $15.00. So I can buy the food for your show to demo. Pampered Chef will give you $15 back in PC products as a hospitality gift when we close your show!!! (read pg. 53 catalog)

Encourage your guests to bring a friend.
Be sure to have at least 5 outside orders with you at your show – this ensures a great start!

Call me if you have any questions: (910) 572-4767.
Remember, the more people you invite – the more will attend. The key to a successful show is in the attendance and the number of orders.

****MAIL LIST & CHECK TO: Karen Saunders 1225 Pekin Rd. Troy, NC 27371

PAMPERED CHEF GUEST INVITATION LIST

Host(s) ____________________________ Show Date _____________________________

RSVP Phone # _____________________ Invite Start Time _________________________

Show Address ________________________________________________________________

ADDRESS
PHONE #
YES

NO
BRINGING FRIEND & I called to remind

bethcooks4u said:
Okay. I have TRIED and TRIED to get my hosts to let me do their invitations and only a handful have given me their lists - ever. What are you saying to make them want to give you the list? I know it's MY business but I'd rather have the probable booking than chase them away by demanding that they do it first...

I don't make it optional. When they set the date, I say, "I'm going to e-mail you a Guest List Form... simply fill it out and send it back to me... I'll take care of sending your invitations for you." I also announce it at my shows when I cover the Host Benefits... I say that as one of the benefits of me Pampering them is they get their invites sent for them, I bring the food, they will get xxx free, discounts, half-price, etc.

HTH! :)

On my one attachment, the one titled Bonus from Ann gives them incentive to give me lots of names and a deadline.

I just won't send them a packet without a guest list returned to me on the date or close to the date of the deadline set.

Maybe letting them know that this is a service you provide to all of your hosts now. At first I was as hesitant as they were. Now, it is just as automatic as sending out a host packet. Once I stopped hesitating and just made it a part of my routine (like asking for directions!) it became easier.

My last 2 hosts however, have not been enticed!! One sent me 17 names and the last, a whopping 10 names!!! I have host coached one and the other, I still have to coach. I have more names to suggest to her from the last party she did with me. Although it was 3 years ago, maybe it will jar her memory.

I also save these guest lists to refer back to with past hosts when they rebook. When I mention some names, it is like a V-8 moment...they totally forgot about that aquaintance.

When you call her at work, and they ask you to hold, ask if she has voice mail (almost everyone has voice mail). Then leave a message that says: " Hi_____________, wow this is sure a busy time for you. I know you are swamped right now, but I really do need to button down this show--it's hard on my business if I don't know if I'm working or not. I've attempted to contact you on several occasions, and it's just not happening--please be open with me--is this show going to happen? I need a couple of days to prepare for my shows, so if I don't hear from you tonight with a location and menu choices, I'll assume you want to reschedule for a later date. I have several other options for that day, and I need to finalize my calendar. I am looking forward to our show, but please let me know for sure if it's on for this weekend or not. thanks. If I don't hear from you, I'll contact ___________ (the past hostess and explain to her that the host special for this month is not available to her after all". This works every time--because the past host wants her special 9 times out of 10. You're not "tattling" on the new host, just informing.

This is your business--who's running it? I know we all need the bookings and shows, but this woman is being ridiculous. Go to the game with your family and have a good time.

great message nanisu :)

<h2>1. Should I cancel the party for her?</h2><p>The decision to cancel a party ultimately lies with the consultant. However, it is important to communicate with the host and try to understand their reasons for not responding or following through with host coaching. If they have not provided a valid reason or have not made a sincere effort to communicate, it may be necessary to cancel the party.</p><h2>2. How should I handle a host who is unresponsive?</h2><p>Try reaching out to the host through different communication channels, such as email, phone, or social media. If they do not respond after multiple attempts, it may be necessary to cancel the party and potentially consider rebooking them in the future if they express interest.</p><h2>3. How do I communicate with a host who won't return my emails?</h2><p>If the host is not responding to emails, try reaching out through other forms of communication, such as phone or social media. Be polite and understanding, but also make it clear that communication is necessary for the party to be successful.</p><h2>4. Can I leave a message for the host stating that they will be taken off the calendar if they don't respond?</h2><p>It is not recommended to leave a message threatening to cancel the party. Instead, try to have a conversation with the host to understand their reasons for not responding and see if there is a way to work together to make the party happen.</p><h2>5. How should I handle a host who is not taking host coaching seriously?</h2><p>If a host is not taking host coaching seriously, it may be necessary to cancel the party and potentially rebook them in the future if they express interest. It is important to communicate with the host and try to understand their reasons for not taking it seriously. If they are not willing to put in the effort to make the party successful, it may be best to focus your time and energy on other parties.</p>

1. Should I cancel the party for her?

The decision to cancel a party ultimately lies with the consultant. However, it is important to communicate with the host and try to understand their reasons for not responding or following through with host coaching. If they have not provided a valid reason or have not made a sincere effort to communicate, it may be necessary to cancel the party.

2. How should I handle a host who is unresponsive?

Try reaching out to the host through different communication channels, such as email, phone, or social media. If they do not respond after multiple attempts, it may be necessary to cancel the party and potentially consider rebooking them in the future if they express interest.

3. How do I communicate with a host who won't return my emails?

If the host is not responding to emails, try reaching out through other forms of communication, such as phone or social media. Be polite and understanding, but also make it clear that communication is necessary for the party to be successful.

4. Can I leave a message for the host stating that they will be taken off the calendar if they don't respond?

It is not recommended to leave a message threatening to cancel the party. Instead, try to have a conversation with the host to understand their reasons for not responding and see if there is a way to work together to make the party happen.

5. How should I handle a host who is not taking host coaching seriously?

If a host is not taking host coaching seriously, it may be necessary to cancel the party and potentially rebook them in the future if they express interest. It is important to communicate with the host and try to understand their reasons for not taking it seriously. If they are not willing to put in the effort to make the party successful, it may be best to focus your time and energy on other parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • chefkathy