• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question for You Wave 1 Folks....

In summary, Pampered Chef forgot to give out awards booklet to Wave 1 attendees. Wave 2 and 3 are still up in the air.
pamela
first, let me say "Welcome Home"
second, let me say I will NEVER miss NC again...it is killing me to get info via email rather than actually being there! I am grateful to at least be getting the emails!
third, can anyone pm me what the 2 products are for the August Hosts? I know the new products already, I just want to be able to get on the phone and call potential August hosts with the "surprise" results!

They didn't say. We'll find out July 21st

Hi Kristi! Have fun on your vacation! :)

So funny...I was just coming on here to ask the same question!!! Left in the dark on this one. I thought I had missed something, but I know it is not in the new fall special edition.

We drove from Chicago to home last night and this morning. Left around 2:30 pm and arrived home at 5:30 am!! There were 3 of us, but you could not sleep much if at all. I slept in this morning and just took a power nap.

Waiting for a customer to pick up catalog info, and getting ready to send out info. Then it is on the phone to boost my business!!

NC was EXACTLY what the PC doctor ordered!!:party:

Someone on our shuttle bus was very angry about this and had gone to some HO people and complained. They said they forgot to include telling us. She was sort of fired up about it and asked until she got an answer. I have the info she told me but that is from her... not an answer from HO. I'm not sure I should post it based on it being second hand.

I find it hard to believe that PC "forgot" to tell you all.......I mean this is Pampered Chef we are talking about!

BUT, DON"T POST it here....there are folks that haven't gotten to NC yet!

You can PM me if you'd like to share!

I told the gals on the bus that when I make a mistake at a show I do the point at the apron thing of "I'm pampered, not perfect" and HO is full of humans so they could very well have forgotten. I'll just wait for HO to give out the correct info. :)

Good for you for waiting....especially if the HO person was really wrong!
I heard on a post on CS that someone asked in the product room and was told that the HO workers didn't even know.....

The gal on the bus said that the HO person she spoke with said they were going to announce the items at wave 2 & 3 but I really wonder if they will. PC is such a fair and ethical company that I really wonder if they may just decide to wait. I wouldn't be surprised. We work with the greatest company out there!

quiverfull7 said:
The gal on the bus said that the HO person she spoke with said they were going to announce the items at wave 2 & 3 but I really wonder if they will. PC is such a fair and ethical company that I really wonder if they may just decide to wait. I wouldn't be surprised. We work with the greatest company out there!

Maybe all the Wave 1 attendees would get an email with the details if they decide to share it with waves 2 and 3. Although it is weird they "forgot." Ever other year, any additions to the August host special have been included in the special edition consultant news with an updated flyer. So I wonder if they just truly didn't know yet. ???? I am DYING to go to conference!! Two days (well 1 1/2 days!):D left until I leave. Woo hooo!!!

Well, they did forget to pass out the awards booklet when they were supposed to. Also, I have a consultant that acheived $100,000 Career Club sales and her name was not included in the booklet, yet she was given a pin and invited to the $100,000 table.

Mistakes happen and to be honest with you, PC spoils us because they do make so few mistakes with this sort of thing.

And with out revealing anything...those Wave One people can look this up. I have a feeling it has something to do with page 4 and/or page 5 of the Fall/ Winter Special Consultant News.:D

baychef said:
And with out revealing anything...those Wave One people can look this up. I have a feeling it has something to do with page 4 and/or page 5 of the Fall/ Winter Special Consultant News.:D

That is my guess too.....

it was not announced at Wave 2.

baychef said:
Well, they did forget to pass out the awards booklet when they were supposed to.
Mine was in my tote when I picked up my registration stuff. Didn't you get one in your bag?

nope, no one had gotten one ahead of time in wave 1

DebbieJ said:
Mine was in my tote when I picked up my registration stuff. Didn't you get one in your bag?

Wave one received it on Day 2 or 3? They were passing them out and Jean Jonas was apologizing when we shouted out that we got it!! They made sure that Wave 2 and 3 received theirs!!

I was in Wave 3 and didn't get one in my registration packet. I forgot to go back and ask for one. OH well.

None of our group got them in our packets, we had to go ask for one at the registration desk.

Related to Question for You Wave 1 Folks....

1. What is the Question for You Wave 1 Folks program?

The Question for You Wave 1 Folks program is a special promotion by Pampered Chef for our first-time consultants. It provides training and support to help them get started in their business and be successful.

2. How do I know if I am eligible for Question for You Wave 1 Folks?

If you joined Pampered Chef as a consultant during the designated time frame for Wave 1, you are automatically eligible for the program. You should have received an email with more information about it.

3. What kind of training and support is included in Question for You Wave 1 Folks?

The program includes access to a special Facebook group where you can connect with other first-time consultants, as well as weekly training calls, a mentor to help guide you, and additional resources to help you grow your business.

4. How long does the Question for You Wave 1 Folks program last?

The program runs for 90 days after you join Pampered Chef as a consultant. This gives you plenty of time to get comfortable with the business and start seeing success.

5. Is there a cost to participate in Question for You Wave 1 Folks?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in the program. It is a free benefit for our first-time consultants to help them kickstart their business and achieve their goals with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • c00p
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
c00p
  • PampMomof3