• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for Wave 1 Conference in Chicago?

I'm excited too, Tammy is a great speaker!conference was awesome!!!! DEFINITELY could tell numbers were down, but it was a blast. Take Tammy Stanley's workshop!!! She is the special speaker and I really liked her.Great giveaways and promotions--you'll love it!Great to here Debbie!I leave tomorrow morning. I can't wait.I figured attendance would be less.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
And everyone else!!! I had to cancel Conference this year due to financial priorities but I'm SO going to miss everyone! Please keep me posted off line to the news!!!

WOOHOOOOO!!!!

Have tons of fun as well!
I have to wait til wave 3. :cry::cry::cry:I hate wave 3!

Debi, i'm sorry but congrats on making your financial needs your priority! That's awesome will power girl!

jealous of wave 1... wave 2 for me.. counting the hours.. it is my vacation. Is it sad that I am looking forward to just reading a book by myself in quiet for 4 hours on the plane... small pleasures when you have a 3 year old!

pampmomof3 said:
Have tons of fun as well!
I have to wait til wave 3. :cry::cry::cry:I hate wave 3!

Debi, i'm sorry but congrats on making your financial needs your priority! That's awesome will power girl!

Responsibility sucks! :grumpy:

pcjenni said:
jealous of wave 1... wave 2 for me.. counting the hours.. it is my vacation. Is it sad that I am looking forward to just reading a book by myself in quiet for 4 hours on the plane... small pleasures when you have a 3 year old!

My train ride is a whopping 45 mins and I'm looking forward to the silence!

Debi said:

Yes it does but it pays off! We'll keep you updated on everything!!!! :)

Oh no! :( You will be missed, Debi!
I was looking forward to seeing you, but I TOTALLY understand the financial thing.

Debi said:

I know, believe me! It will Pay off, no pun intended! ;)

I hope you wave 1 ers have a great time~I should have been on that plane to Chicago yesterday, but it didn't work out financially for us. Is anyone taking emails for info?? If so, add me! [email protected]

Have a fantastic time Wave 1!!! Although I am on Wave 3, I was on Wave 1 two years in a row, so it's time to share!! We will be there before I am ready any way!!

Man, alot of people are backing out of conference this year. I personally know of 10 consultants who can't go because of finances. I sure hope things turn around soon!!

You will be greatly missed, Debi!!

I have one on my team going (we're #3) and she's desperately trying to find 1-2 more roommates or she won't be eating while we're there. It's really hard this year. I know for the rest of my team though, they can't justify the expense of going because they don't work their businesses enough to make it worthwhile. It bums me out but I get it. I don't know what I can do to help them want to work more at PC. :(

finley1991 said:
I have one on my team going (we're #3) and she's desperately trying to find 1-2 more roommates or she won't be eating while we're there.

It's really hard this year. I know for the rest of my team though, they can't justify the expense of going because they don't work their businesses enough to make it worthwhile. It bums me out but I get it. I don't know what I can do to help them want to work more at PC. :(

I couldn't have said it better myself! I have one going on my team as well and I'm STOKED! Never had someone go before! :)
Colleen~What do you mean we're #3?

pampmomof3 said:
Colleen~What do you mean we're #3?

I meant session #3 for conference. :)

finley1991 said:
I meant session #3 for conference. :)

oh okay. I don't why I didn't put that together! U better call me so we can sit together at career club!

pampmomof3 said:
oh okay. I don't why I didn't put that together! U better call me so we can sit together at career club!

I will! :)

Getting excited for Conference!!! Really need the boost too! I mean the huge kick in the pants!!! :eek:The gremlins have been dogging me lately :bugeye: and I really need the anti venom that Conference will give me to subdue them for a few months!!:party:

conference was awesome!!!! DEFINITELY could tell numbers were down, but it was a blast. Take Tammy Stanley's workshop!!! She is the special speaker and I really liked her.Great giveaways and promotions--you'll love it!

Great to here Debbie!
I leave tomorrow morning. I can't wait.
I figured attendance would be less.
I don't want any spoilers, but can you tell me if we get a back? Just finishing up last minute packing! :D

Yes, we'll get a bag. They sent out an email a few weeks back with a pic. It looks alot like the Catalog tote that's available on the supply order form.

Ohhhh right! I totally forgot! Thanks Sandra! See you tomorrow. :D

Yes conference was great! Everything was is one building this year so not so much walking!! Also take the Promote Leaders Pronto..... after I left the class I relized yet again how much I LOVE this company!!! Also shout out to Morfia!! She looked great on stage and I met her in the line for business materials.....she's soooo nice!!

I am so excited.... I am wiating for my flight right now to Chicago!

Related to Ready for Wave 1 Conference in Chicago?

1. What is Wave 1 Have Fun!!!?

Wave 1 Have Fun!!! is a collection of products from Pampered Chef that are perfect for entertaining and making meal prep more enjoyable.

2. What products are included in Wave 1 Have Fun!!!?

This collection includes items such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Quick Slice. It also features accessories like the Quick Cooker Springform Pan and the Quick Slice Baking Sheet.

3. Are these products only for cooking?

No, the Wave 1 Have Fun!!! collection also includes products for serving and entertaining, such as the Entertaining Platter and the Quick Prep Serving Set.

4. Can these products be used for both small and large gatherings?

Yes, the products in this collection are versatile and can be used for any size gathering, from an intimate dinner party to a larger family gathering.

5. Are these products easy to clean?

Yes, all of the products in Wave 1 Have Fun!!! are designed to be easy to clean and maintain, making meal prep and entertaining even more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • finley1991