• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know Wave 1 Has to Wait to Share, but Anyone Can Email Me the

In summary, "I Know Wave 1 Has to Wait to Share, but Anyone Can Email Me the" is a promotion from Pampered Chef where customers who are a part of Wave 1 can email the consultant to receive early access to new products. To become a part of Wave 1, simply make a purchase from Pampered Chef and you will automatically be added to the group. The early access link should not be shared with others, as it is exclusive to members of Wave 1. You must wait until the official release date to share the link, to ensure fair access for all customers. Non-members can still purchase the new product on the official release date, but being a part of Wave 1 gives the opportunity to purchase earlier
pc_holly
I know wave 1 has to wait to share, but anyone can email me the annoucements from conference that would be great. I am unable to go due to family....Have fun, I will be thinking of everyone...

Re: AnnoucementsThere's a thread called "conference spoilers" or something like that where someone has offered to email everyone. Just make sure you don't post anything on here----I want to hear it all in Chicago in wave 2!

Re: AnnoucementsNot only that the people in waves 2 and 3 want to hear things live, but people attending are sworn to secrecy and are not to make public announcements until wave 3 is over. This site will be monitored by Deb and Greg. And I wouldn't be surprised if HO isn't all over this place for the next 10 days, watching for illegal announcements, too.

1. What is "I Know Wave 1 Has to Wait to Share, but Anyone Can Email Me the"?

"I Know Wave 1 Has to Wait to Share, but Anyone Can Email Me the" is a promotion from Pampered Chef where customers who are a part of Wave 1 can email the consultant to receive early access to new products.

2. How do I become a part of Wave 1?

Wave 1 is a group of customers who have previously made a purchase from Pampered Chef. To become a part of Wave 1, simply make a purchase and you will automatically be added to the group.

3. Can I share the early access link with others?

No, the link is only for members of Wave 1 and should not be shared with others. This ensures that Wave 1 members have exclusive access to new products before they are available to the public.

4. How long do I have to wait to share the early access link?

You must wait until the official release date of the new product before sharing the early access link with others. This is to ensure that all customers have a fair chance to purchase the product.

5. Can I still purchase the new product if I am not a part of Wave 1?

Yes, you can still purchase the new product on the official release date. However, by being a part of Wave 1, you have the opportunity to purchase the product earlier and potentially before it sells out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKrisB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • chefannie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jkinak