• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Attend NC: Looking for Wave 3 Info Sharing Thread

In summary, the "Can't Attend NC: Looking for Wave 3 Info Sharing Thread" event is a virtual gathering for Pampered Chef consultants who are unable to attend the National Conference in person. It will take place on August 15th, 2021 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM CST, with the event thread remaining open for ongoing discussions. The event will be hosted on the Pampered Chef Consultant Forum and consultants can share their own tips and information during the event. While there won't be any official guest speakers or announcements, consultants are encouraged to share any exciting news or updates about the Wave 3 product release. It's a great opportunity to stay informed and connected with the Pampered Chef community.
chefannie
Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend NC this year. But last year I was able to give someone my email address and they sent emails giving me information. I didn't share it with anyone as everyone on CS agreed to wait until Wave 3 was over to post information. I wasn't able to find the thread this year about giving my email address. Did I miss it? Thanks!

I would also love to get the info for the new products!! And discontinued!!
Anyone collecting emails for those of us unable to attend?
Thanks!

I would love to know too!

I asked the same question a week ago and got a lot of negative feedback....hopefully someone out there will PM us if they are willing to share.

chefannie said:
Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend NC this year. But last year I was able to give someone my email address and they sent emails giving me information. I didn't share it with anyone as everyone on CS agreed to wait until Wave 3 was over to post information. I wasn't able to find the thread this year about giving my email address. Did I miss it? Thanks!
It's not just everyone on CS, it's everyone who attends conference. HO tells the attendees at waves 1 and 2 not to discuss the info before wave 3 is over.

1. What is the "Can't Attend NC: Looking for Wave 3 Info Sharing Thread" event?

The "Can't Attend NC: Looking for Wave 3 Info Sharing Thread" event is a virtual gathering for Pampered Chef consultants who are unable to attend the National Conference in person. It is an opportunity for consultants to share information, updates, and tips about the Wave 3 product release.

2. When is the event taking place?

The event will take place on August 15th, 2021 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM CST. However, the thread will remain open for ongoing discussions and sharing of information.

3. How can I access the event?

The event thread will be hosted on the Pampered Chef Consultant Forum, which can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website. You will need to have a consultant account to join the forum and participate in the event.

4. Can I share my own tips and information during the event?

Absolutely! The purpose of this event is for consultants to collaborate and share their knowledge and experiences. Feel free to post your own tips, updates, and questions during the event.

5. Will there be any special guests or announcements during the event?

While there will not be any official guest speakers or announcements during the event, consultants are encouraged to share any exciting news or updates they may have about the Wave 3 product release. It's a great opportunity to stay informed and connected with the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jkinak
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
debbieskitchenhelper
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • martiarnold
  • General Chat
Replies