• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Sending Out the Info Form Wave 1?

In summary, our founder, Doris Christopher, asks us not to ask for the information before the next wave is over. If you want the information, you should go to conference.
Would love the info!!
[email protected] is the email!!
Thanks again!!

pkd09 said:
I am in Wave 3 .... please do not spoil it for me. As for those posts that mention don't peak...well....I am one of those people who would peak (can't stand a wrapped present in front of me either). July 18 is not that far away, can't everyone be patient?

Ditto!!! I'm in Wave 3 as well... and I LOVE surprises!!!

Oh please add me to your list also! [email protected]
And for those who don't want it to be ruined...
Don't read! :grumpy:
Schel :D

pkd09 said:
I am in Wave 3 .... please do not spoil it for me. As for those posts that mention don't peak...well....I am one of those people who would peak (can't stand a wrapped present in front of me either). July 18 is not that far away, can't everyone be patient?

There should be NO posts here that say "don't peek." We are not allowed to post any of the announcements here until the end of Wave 3. Posting anything here could result in deletion of those threads and possible disciplinary action. All conference attendees are sworn to secrecy. Breaking that secrecy is like breaking policy.

I don't think anyone here thinks they are "owed" anything. To be honest Doris doesn't say "Don't ask anyone for any conference information"...she says don't give any because you will spoil it for the next wave. So the people who have asked that if anyone is sending out any information are not doing anything wrong. And, no I dont think its okay for people to wear denim and shorts to conference or post their websites online or sell stuff on ebay. That was not the point. The point was that sometimes people don't always follow the "rules". Everyone is excited about the new season...whether or not they are going to conference...and that is a good thing. I didn't see anyone whining or crying...they are just excited.

I don't even know what wave my cluster is going in because I rarely here from them...they live too far away. I do however have a director friend who is going in wave 3. So, she will have a meeting as soon as she gets back that hopefully I can attend. Otherwise I will wait till my package arrives at the end of the month. If anyone tells me anything before then I will consider it a blessing, if not, I won't be upset about it. Nobody is going to be upset if they don't hear anything before then...they are just excited. Like someone posted about feeling like a kid at Christmas time....especially newer consultants. There can't be any posts here because it would spoil it for everyone...whether they want to know or not.

Its great that you sacrificed and are able to go to conference. You made a choice to do what it takes to better your business. But some people do not have a choice...they just cant go. Financially speaking I could go to conference if I want to, however, my husband and I own a restaurant that I am fully responsible for every day, and a catering business that he is fully responsible for every day, so there was no way I could go this year. Hopefully I will have enough help next year that I can go. In a perfect world, everyone would be able to go...but its not possible.

I personally care why people can't go...our nation is in a financial crisis and I feel for everyone who has lost jobs and are struggling to make it. As a small business owner I had to cut hours and let some people go...which means I have to work more. I didn't like it, but there was nothing I could do about it. Some are being blessed with new babies...children are such a blessing. Some have lost family members...may the Lord give them strength. Some have no babysitter...and I have been there...not everyone has family that can help them. We all have our own struggles and when people are struggling we need to be lifting each other up. Those who are blessed enough to be able to afford to go to conference congratulations on what God has done for you. For those who gave up things to be able to go...good for you, you will reap the rewards. Everyone else, may God bless you and help you with your situation.

Nobody here should have to defend themselves against anything. If we all treated everyone else the way we would want to be treated...with kindness, no matter the situation...then there would be no need to defend anything. I don't ignore anyone. If I don't like a certain thread I don't read it. Why would I? It would just keep me upset. But, this is a a great site and I choose to read the other threads.

As I stated before, you can't always read the correct tone in posts. So, I want to say that this post is not meant to belittle anyone nor is it meant to be mean or rude. I am not that kind of person. I try to live every day as Christ would want me to...don't always make it because like everyone else I am human and I make mistakes. I am deeply sorry if I have hurt anyones feelings.

Oy vay, such drama over something that is so short-term!

Paulette, kudos to you for making NC a priority this year. I hope it lives up to your expectations and you leverage what you have learned so that you don't have to make quite so many sacrifices next time around. Please don't waste your time getting angry at people who want a sneak peek "for free." They are not getting the most powerful benefits of NC - networking, learning and inspiration from peers and leaders, and the super motivation that comes from being with 2,000 other cheering consultants....when those new products, theme shows, and incentives are revealed.

IMO we spend too much time letting other people's actions get under our skin even if there is no impact on us. Why bother? What does it matter if Susan in Streamwood sees some pictures of the new products a few weeks early? What matters more is that her cluster-mate Carolynn is going to come back from conference and earn back the costs in just a couple months by applying what she learned and Susan didn't. Paulette, so will you!!

I was in a training professional's conference today and I used this board as an example of the power of social networking to enhance learning in addition to what a company offers. Let's try to keep it that way.

Very well put Shawnna

Shawnna said:
If we all treated everyone else the way we would want to be treated...with kindness, no matter the situation...then there would be no need to defend anything.

Hear hear!:thumbup:

Very well said Susan. Wow this thread really got everyone's blood flowing. As for me, there was no way that I could go to conference this year. Hopefully next year. And I also would like any information that anyone wants to share. And I promise not to say a word to anyone at all. My email address is [email protected].
I hope everyone had a great time that went.

<h2>1. What is the "Info Form Wave 1" and who typically sends it out?</h2><p>The "Info Form Wave 1" refers to a list of email addresses collected by a Pampered Chef consultant during a conference. This consultant then sends out information to those who are not attending the conference.</p><h2>2. How can I get my email address included in the Info Form Wave 1?</h2><p>If you are not attending the conference and would like to receive information, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and ask to be added to the Info Form Wave 1 list.</p><h2>3. What type of information is typically included in the Info Form Wave 1?</h2><p>The information sent out during the Info Form Wave 1 can vary, but it often includes updates and promotions from Pampered Chef, as well as any important announcements from the conference.</p><h2>4. Is there a cost to receive information through the Info Form Wave 1?</h2><p>No, there is no cost to receive information through the Info Form Wave 1. It is a free service provided by Pampered Chef consultants to keep non-attendees updated and informed.</p><h2>5. Can I opt out of receiving information through the Info Form Wave 1?</h2><p>Yes, if you do not wish to receive information through the Info Form Wave 1, you can simply let the Pampered Chef consultant know and they will remove your email address from the list.</p>

1. What is the "Info Form Wave 1" and who typically sends it out?

The "Info Form Wave 1" refers to a list of email addresses collected by a Pampered Chef consultant during a conference. This consultant then sends out information to those who are not attending the conference.

2. How can I get my email address included in the Info Form Wave 1?

If you are not attending the conference and would like to receive information, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and ask to be added to the Info Form Wave 1 list.

3. What type of information is typically included in the Info Form Wave 1?

The information sent out during the Info Form Wave 1 can vary, but it often includes updates and promotions from Pampered Chef, as well as any important announcements from the conference.

4. Is there a cost to receive information through the Info Form Wave 1?

No, there is no cost to receive information through the Info Form Wave 1. It is a free service provided by Pampered Chef consultants to keep non-attendees updated and informed.

5. Can I opt out of receiving information through the Info Form Wave 1?

Yes, if you do not wish to receive information through the Info Form Wave 1, you can simply let the Pampered Chef consultant know and they will remove your email address from the list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
MORFIA