• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1 Peeps---I Am Dying to Know...

Please let me in on the new stuff. [email protected] Had a great time last year but new grand daughter was born last weeek and I thought that is were I was needed. Will see everyone next year.

I will be out of computer commission Sat. Would love an email prior if possible. [email protected]

Please add me too:) [email protected] Thanks!

I would love to get on a list for conference info! Not many on my team could go this year :( [email protected]

The info is being posted on other threads now. :)

<h2>1. What are "Wave 1 Peeps" and why is there so much excitement around it?</h2><p>"Wave 1 Peeps" refers to the first group of consultants who attend Pampered Chef's annual conference, which is known as "The Wave". This is a highly anticipated event where new products and business updates are announced, and it's a chance for consultants to network and learn from each other.</p><h2>2. Are there any new products that were revealed at "Wave 1 Peeps"?</h2><p>Yes, Pampered Chef usually announces new products at "The Wave" conference. These products may be exclusive to consultants for a certain period of time before becoming available to the public. Stay tuned for updates on new products!</p><h2>3. Were there any products that were discontinued at "Wave 1 Peeps"?</h2><p>Typically, Pampered Chef announces any products that will be discontinued at "The Wave" conference. This is a great opportunity for consultants to stock up on their favorite products before they are gone for good. Keep an eye out for any discontinuations in the coming weeks.</p><h2>4. Did anyone in Wave One take notes on new products or discontinued products?</h2><p>Yes, many consultants take detailed notes during the conference to share with their team and customers. You can also find updates and information on new and discontinued products on our consultant's website and social media channels. Don't hesitate to reach out to your consultant for any specific questions or updates.</p><h2>5. I wasn't able to attend "Wave 1 Peeps", will I still have access to the updates and information?</h2><p>Yes, all the announcements and updates from "The Wave" conference will be shared with all consultants through various channels. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for any information you may have missed. We understand that not everyone can attend, but we want to make sure all our consultants have access to the same information and opportunities.</p>

1. What are "Wave 1 Peeps" and why is there so much excitement around it?

"Wave 1 Peeps" refers to the first group of consultants who attend Pampered Chef's annual conference, which is known as "The Wave". This is a highly anticipated event where new products and business updates are announced, and it's a chance for consultants to network and learn from each other.

2. Are there any new products that were revealed at "Wave 1 Peeps"?

Yes, Pampered Chef usually announces new products at "The Wave" conference. These products may be exclusive to consultants for a certain period of time before becoming available to the public. Stay tuned for updates on new products!

3. Were there any products that were discontinued at "Wave 1 Peeps"?

Typically, Pampered Chef announces any products that will be discontinued at "The Wave" conference. This is a great opportunity for consultants to stock up on their favorite products before they are gone for good. Keep an eye out for any discontinuations in the coming weeks.

4. Did anyone in Wave One take notes on new products or discontinued products?

Yes, many consultants take detailed notes during the conference to share with their team and customers. You can also find updates and information on new and discontinued products on our consultant's website and social media channels. Don't hesitate to reach out to your consultant for any specific questions or updates.

5. I wasn't able to attend "Wave 1 Peeps", will I still have access to the updates and information?

Yes, all the announcements and updates from "The Wave" conference will be shared with all consultants through various channels. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for any information you may have missed. We understand that not everyone can attend, but we want to make sure all our consultants have access to the same information and opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
chefann