• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Super Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V
vwpamperedchef
I have a job interview tomorrow!!!!!!! I applied over a month ago---for a retail store that is going up in a new shopping plaza!! Looking for asst. manager and part/full time help.

Many of you know I quit working full time over a year ago to concentrate on PC, and while my first love is PC, I have not been able to manage a full schedule as I had hoped.

With my husband preparing for his second tour of duty overseas for a year, and we have no children, I decided to get back into the work environment. To meet new people but mainly to get out of the house for a few hours of the day and not be home by myself!

I am super excited and I cannot contain myself!! DH doesn't even know yet because he is training all day!

Thank goodness its tomorrow, because I don't think I'd be able to wait any longer!!

YAHOOOOOOOOO!:sing:

good luck!!!

Congratulations! I hope it goes well for you!

I hope you get what you want out of this interview.

Good luck to you! I wish you the best during your interview!!

Good luck! Let us know how you think you did.

Good Luck Vanessa! Keep us posted!

Good luck:)!

Good Luck!

Congrats, Vanessa! Let us know when you get the job! :)

Thank you all for your well wishes.

Well, you know I wish you tons of good luck and for you to get the job if this is the job that God has for you. I will ttyt to find out how it went!

Good luck! I pray that if this is the right job for you, that the Lord opens all the right doors!

Keep us posted!

Good luck, Vanessa!

Good Luck Vanessa!!!!!:thumbup:

Thank you again!! It went AWESOME! I hit it off with the manager of the location. She has to hire 10 part timers and one asst. manager. I asked to be put in a position that I am most qualified. (and expressed great interest in the asst position).
Basically---I think it would be hard to beat me (for the other person who she has to interview). I mean, my schedule is free and clear. I have no kids, no commitments, no job to quit.

I had a great connection with the manager and her stepson has been to Iraq 3 times, so she understands where I am coming from.

I will keep you posted, the district manager is away on vacation, but the manager said she would call me Monday night!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thanks again!!

I am so glad it went great. I cannot wait to find out if you get it!

Yay thats amazing!! You sound so happy/excited(!) and I hope they hire you right there o the spot.:) Congrats hun!!

Great to hear it went well.

I am very excited!! It was a low pressure interview...casual. I went into it just being myself and putting what I want out there.

I have a lot of experience (not managerial) but I worked at Costco for 8 years, and I was a key holder at another job.

I am praying on it and keeping all my fingers crossed.

I will continue to pray for you to get the job you want.

Way to go I hope it all works out. Sounds very positive.

1. What position are you applying for in the retail store?

I am applying for the position of assistant manager or part/full time help.

2. How long ago did you apply for the job?

I applied over a month ago.

3. Is the retail store opening soon?

Yes, it is going up in a new shopping plaza.

4. Why did you decide to go back to work after quitting full time over a year ago?

I wanted to meet new people and have a daily routine while my husband is away on his second tour of duty overseas. Additionally, I wanted to get out of the house and not be home alone all day.

5. How do you feel about your job interview tomorrow?

I am super excited and cannot contain my excitement! I am eagerly looking forward to the interview and the potential opportunity to work at the retail store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
heather223
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat