• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm so Excited I Can't Stand It!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Andreamd8
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

I don't really know many of you on here yet, but I have to tell you guys this because I am sooooooo excited!!!!!

I just started selling PC about 2 weeks ago. My first show was just with a few family members. Well, they decided to pretty much do most of their Christmas shopping through me, so that ended up being a $1250 show which means I qualified my first show.

Then, I couldn't believe it myself, but just from talking to a friend who is a stay at home Mom about how excited I was about selling, she end up signing up so I have my first recruit!!!!

Tonight I had my "mystery" open house. It went okay since I didn't have too many people here. That ended up being a $350 show!!! I was ecstatic because when I was reading the incentives for consultants I didn't realize that I get free product and all of the PC dollars for doing what my job is in the first place...I can't wait to get my free spring product in!!!!

I know I just went on a huge rant, but I can't help it. I've booked a show for the first week of December and I already can't wait for it. Thanks for all the support on here you guys...I love all of the flyers, recipes, etc that you offer :)

Great job Andreamd8!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :cool: YOU ARE ROCKIN! Congrats on the awesome first show! And a new recruit so fast!!!!!! That is soooo great!!!! Don't slow down just keep on shooting for the moon!
Congrats and welcome to PC and Chef Success! I look forward to hearing about your continuing success!:D ;) :balloon:

Way to go!! That is awesome that you are recruiting right off the bat! Your enthusiasm will attract people to you....good luck with your business, you are certainly starting it off strong!

Thanks...I didn't even mean to recuit her though. I've been talking to a few other of my friends that are stay at home Mom's...we'll see :)

Andreamd8 said:
Thanks...I didn't even mean to recuit her though. I've been talking to a few other of my friends that are stay at home Mom's...we'll see :)
You know what? that is one of the very best ways to recruit! When you don't try so hard and you just share your enthusiasm and why you love it, it's contagious! I have recruited about 40 people at least and the ones where I just was sincere and shared wanted to join, when I focussed on recruiting too much, I always missed the mark.
Keep it up! And you'll be a director soon!:balloon: :D

WOOHOO :) CONGRATS!! What an Awesome way to start your business!

Congratulations!!!!! Your excitement is infectious and we are so glad that you shared! When I started enjoying myself, my customers and my business, that is when the sales and recruiting picked up!

Even when you "don't mean" to recruit, your excitement and fun you show with your business will peek more interest than any brochure or incentive! Keep up the fun!

3 words... YOU GO GIRL!!!

Way to go! Keep it up!

What a great start! Good job.

That's not a rant; it's a PC high! Congratulations!

You deserve to be excited! Great job!!!!

Way to go - I am excited for you!!

:balloon: Congratulations to a great start to your business! Keep up the momentum!!:balloon:

CONGRATS!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!

How wonderful to start your business with a BANG!! Keep it up!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

You got Level 1 of the Sell a Thon!! Way to Go!! You are off to a fantastic start!!

Too Cool! Congratulations

Congrats! Way to take advangtage of the great benefits, and don't forget... they last until the end of your 90 days!! What an awesome company we work for. :D

1. What is "I'm so Excited I Can't Stand It!"?

"I'm so Excited I Can't Stand It!" is a popular phrase used to express intense feelings of excitement and anticipation.

2. Is "I'm so Excited I Can't Stand It!" a Pampered Chef product?

No, "I'm so Excited I Can't Stand It!" is not a product sold by Pampered Chef. It is a common phrase used in everyday language.

3. Can I purchase "I'm so Excited I Can't Stand It!" merchandise from Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not sell any merchandise related to the phrase "I'm so Excited I Can't Stand It!" However, we do offer a variety of high-quality kitchen products that will surely make you excited to cook and entertain!

4. How can I use "I'm so Excited I Can't Stand It!" in my Pampered Chef business?

You can use the phrase "I'm so Excited I Can't Stand It!" to express your enthusiasm and passion for Pampered Chef and the products you sell. It can also be used to create excitement and anticipation for upcoming parties or new products.

5. Is "I'm so Excited I Can't Stand It!" trademarked?

No, the phrase "I'm so Excited I Can't Stand It!" is not trademarked. It is a commonly used expression in everyday language and does not belong to any specific company or individual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
vhadley
Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat