• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Over $1000.00 in My First Show! I'm Excited!

In summary, the "Over $1000.00 in My First Show! I'm Excited!" promotion is for new Pampered Chef consultants and offers the opportunity to earn over $1000.00 in their first show through sales, host rewards, and additional bonuses. To qualify, new consultants must hold their first show within 30 days of joining, reach at least $650.00 in sales, and have at least one booking. The bonuses included in this promotion are a $150.00 bonus for reaching $650.00 in sales, a $250.00 bonus for reaching $1000.00 in sales, and a $100.00 bonus for having a booking from the first show. This promotion can also be combined
pixel-_
Allright I am officially bragging about my first show that went over $1000.00!!!!! My total show is at $1346.67!!!!!! I am so EXCITED! This is my only show this month since my other one moved to Feb. so at least I am still having a GREAT month! :D :D :D

Congratulations! Great job! Keep up the good work!

Congratulations!!!!!

Congrats!!!

Congrats to you. At least you qualified.

WooHoo
That is awesome!!!!!!!

Woo hooo!!!!!

Great Job!!

YIPPEE!!! I just had my first also! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

WOW..great job. Was it with friends? or new people? That is just great.

pixel-_ said:
Allright I am officially bragging about my first show that went over $1000.00!!!!! My total show is at $1346.67!!!!!! I am so EXCITED! This is my only show this month since my other one moved to Feb. so at least I am still having a GREAT month! :D :D :D

That's aweseom - keep it up!!

Thanks to everyone here for all of the support! It was a GREAT show with all new people. It is still a FANTASTIC Feeling!

What does the "Over $1000.00 in My First Show! I'm Excited!" promotion entail?

The promotion offers new Pampered Chef consultants the opportunity to earn over $1000.00 in their first show through sales, host rewards, and additional bonuses.

How do I qualify for the "Over $1000.00 in My First Show! I'm Excited!" promotion?

To qualify, you must be a new consultant and hold your first show within 30 days of joining Pampered Chef. You must also reach at least $650.00 in sales and have at least one booking from your first show.

What are the bonuses included in the "Over $1000.00 in My First Show! I'm Excited!" promotion?

In addition to your sales and host rewards, you can earn a $150.00 bonus for reaching $650.00 in sales, a $250.00 bonus for reaching $1000.00 in sales, and a $100.00 bonus for having a booking from your first show.

Can I combine the "Over $1000.00 in My First Show! I'm Excited!" promotion with other Pampered Chef promotions?

Yes, you can combine this promotion with other current Pampered Chef promotions, such as the Fast Track to Director program or the Consultant Referral Bonus.

What if I don't reach $1000.00 in my first show, but I still have a successful show?

Even if you don't reach $1000.00 in sales, you can still earn the bonuses for reaching $650.00 in sales and having a booking from your first show. Plus, you'll still receive the host rewards for your successful show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• my3angelbugs
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pclinskie
Replies